Hot Avril-y-ness

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 30 Nov 2004 16:48

Varinia wrote:
kvl wrote:
DecoyMilk wrote: woop, now you can give a shit about what I say.  ;)
Nope, i care what she has to say now. I lied to you earlier. I am, and forever shall be, indifferent to your opinion on any and all topics.

Hows that treacle?
:P
Alllllllllll Riiiiight... :D

DecoyMilk

Post by DecoyMilk » 30 Nov 2004 21:01

just found this in my old webcam folder.

I don't remember doing that for you vee :unsure:

kvl

Post by kvl » 30 Nov 2004 23:06

Dude, you are so whipped.

pats

Post by pats » 01 Dec 2004 00:08

i know this hot girl from school and i saw her after science one day and went over and said hi and she said hi back. i think ill ask her on a date tomorrow at school. where do you think a good place for a date would be? i was thinking to the arcade so i can show her how good i am at time cop 3. that game is so hot. if it was a girl id hit it. but not if this girl was my girlfriend, id hit her instead if she let me. i hope she lets me.
Last edited by pats on 01 Dec 2004 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

DecoyMilk

Post by DecoyMilk » 01 Dec 2004 02:38

kvl wrote:
i know this hot girl from school and i saw her after science one day and went over and said hi and she said hi back. i think ill ask her on a date tomorrow at school. where do you think a good place for a date would be? i was thinking to the arcade so i can show her how good i am at time cop 3. that game is so hot. if it was a girl id hit it. but not if this girl was my girlfriend, id hit her instead if she let me. i hope she lets me
Oh my god. Why did you post that in THIS forum?

I'd suggest taking her to a cliff edge, pushing her off, then jumping off. For she deserves it if she goes out on a date with you, and we deserve to have a world without you

kvl, that sounds like the call of a jealous man to me ;D
Last edited by DecoyMilk on 01 Dec 2004 02:38, edited 1 time in total.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 01 Dec 2004 03:26

More pics of her, less of you.

Thanks.

Justin

Post by Justin » 01 Dec 2004 03:59

BizzLe wrote: More pics of her, less of you.

Thanks.
i concur

kvl

Post by kvl » 01 Dec 2004 05:18

DecoyMilk wrote: kvl, that sounds like the call of a jealous man to me ;D
Not really. From what i understand being your woman's bitch is not that much fun. And learn how to use quotes properly.

DecoyMilk

Post by DecoyMilk » 01 Dec 2004 08:29

I can use them fine thanks. For some reason I boobed on that one though

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 01 Dec 2004 08:32

kvl wrote: Not really. From what i understand being your woman's bitch is not that much fun.
Aaw kvl, maybe you have just been with the wrong woman... ;)

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 01 Dec 2004 09:07

DecoyMilk wrote:I can use them fine thanks. For some reason I boobed on that one though
This thread is starting to suck. I had high hopes after the avril chick showed up with her pic, which happens to be the only one I've seen other than what Justin posted.
Decoy? :veryangry:
J, check ip's.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 01 Dec 2004 09:09

BizzLe wrote:
DecoyMilk wrote:I can use them fine thanks. For some reason I boobed on that one though
This thread is starting to suck. I had high hopes after the avril chick showed up with her pic, which happens to be the only one I've seen other than what Justin posted.
J, check ip's.
don't blame your incompetence on others.

I've seen quite a few more of her. It's your problem if you can't find them.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 01 Dec 2004 09:30

sheepdog wrote:
BizzLe wrote:
J, check ip's.
don't blame your incompetence on others.

I've seen quite a few more of her. It's your problem if you can't find them.
:o

I am belittled by your ability to do a search. :rolleyes:

Don't even respond to this, I wont be back to this useless fucking thread.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>....newbie intros page is such a waste of time.....</span>

kvl

Post by kvl » 01 Dec 2004 09:32

Thalia wrote:
kvl wrote: Not really. From what i understand being your woman's bitch is not that much fun.
Aaw kvl, maybe you have just been with the wrong woman... ;)
Are you saying you are willing to tie me to a bed and have your dirty way with me?
:omfg:

Because i am fully willing to try anything once, as long is doesn't involve anything being stuck up my ass. :P

pats

Post by pats » 01 Dec 2004 09:59

DecoyMilk wrote: I can use them fine thanks. For some reason I boobed on that one though
yeah you sure did "boob" up on it. i bet youve got boobies LOLZ. MAN boobies! AHAHA PWNED!!! :lol: and yeah that chick isnt anywhere near as hot as the girl in my science and drama classes. shes also in my drama class by the way. i havnt asked her out yet, but we havnt had drama yet so i think ill wait til after that cos thats the last class of the day so we dont have school anymore. i hope she wants to go out with me.