Avril

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Grinch

Post by Grinch » 27 Nov 2004 13:56

ive been waiting for that photo for so long...thank you... :wub: :D

speakEz

Post by speakEz » 27 Nov 2004 14:08

dueces4life wrote:
J-Mah wrote: She's so punk!
Avril is most definetly not punk! Good Lord I am glad she is not punk. Please dont ever say that again.
Dude if you took that seriously then your defenaltly an 8th grade blink 182 fan.

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 27 Nov 2004 14:54

FranklinJohnson wrote: I didn't like this white bitch from the start. She still have that fucking snaggle tooth? Bitch was ghetto punk with that shit. She looks somewhat decent in that picture, but I dislike the little paunch on her stomach, she needs to get rid of that asap. I'd give her the pipe though.
Not funny.
Skim_and_Surf_Fla wrote:
FranklinJohnson wrote: I didn't like this white bitch from the start. She still have that fucking snaggle tooth? Bitch was ghetto punk with that shit. She looks somewhat decent in that picture, but I dislike the little paunch on her stomach, she needs to get rid of that asap. I'd give her the pipe though.
only if;

a ) You could actually get the pipe up

b ) She would ACTUALLY consent to it.

thank you that is all.
Also not funny.

<!--QuoteBegin-d_jaye+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(d_jaye)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Where did u get that picture.... it looks a little fake... I'm no expert... but the neck, and shadows seem odd...
[/quote]
:lol:

super friggin hero

Post by super friggin hero » 27 Nov 2004 16:29

speakEz wrote:
dueces4life wrote:
J-Mah wrote: She's so punk!
Avril is most definetly not punk! Good Lord I am glad she is not punk. Please dont ever say that again.
Dude if you took that seriously then your defenaltly an 8th grade blink 182 fan.
<span style='color:purple'>does anyone know what punk is anymore?

the nineties killed everything I loved especially punk, stupid Blink182

seeing this pick just gave me a sudden craving for wings........
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>who wants to go to hooters?!!!!!!</span>

I do I do</span>

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 27 Nov 2004 17:32

I love how everyone thinks they are experts when it comes to the definition of punk.

Observant

Post by Observant » 27 Nov 2004 18:18

michlersoft wrote: I love how everyone thinks they are experts when it comes to the definition of punk.
I know that LP is not punk. They are just fucking HARD AS ALL HELL!

d_jaye

Post by d_jaye » 27 Nov 2004 18:26

incorporealistic wrote:
d_jaye wrote: ... I'm no expert...
Clearly.

And quit doing this [...]

OK...?
... ... ... hmmm... and your jokes are about that funny too... "heh... gay as 8 guys blowing 9..." wow you must be in the sixth grade!

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 27 Nov 2004 19:21

Linkin Park is soooooooo punk!

Justin

Post by Justin » 27 Nov 2004 19:24

wrong. linkin park is emo.

celldweller

Post by celldweller » 27 Nov 2004 20:43

no no no. LP is emoCORE! omfgz!!!!!!1111111111111111oneoneoneoneoneinsertwittycommenthereoneoneoneeleven

FranklinJohnson

Post by FranklinJohnson » 28 Nov 2004 00:13

BizzLe wrote:
Not funny.
Skim_and_Surf_Fla wrote:
only if;

a ) You could actually get the pipe up

b ) She would ACTUALLY consent to it.

thank you that is all.
Also not funny.
Thanks buddy.

d_jaye

Post by d_jaye » 28 Nov 2004 02:58

super friggin hero wrote:
speakEz wrote:
dueces4life wrote: Avril is most definetly not punk! Good Lord I am glad she is not punk. Please dont ever say that again.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>who wants to go to hooters?!!!!!!</span>

I do I do</span>
The nineties ruined punk!?... when were u born... 1990!? In the early nineties punk was at it's best... punk and grundge... the new millenium has a different flavour of music

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 28 Nov 2004 04:46

d_jaye wrote:
super friggin hero wrote:
speakEz wrote: Dude if you took that seriously then your defenaltly an 8th grade blink 182 fan.

I do I do</span>
The nineties ruined punk!?... when were u born... 1990!? In the early nineties punk was at it's best... punk and grundge... the new millenium has a different flavour of music
He's referring to all those heroin-addicted shitstains in the 80's. Punk has always sucked balls as far as I'm concerned, and it was especially bad back then.

<!--QuoteBegin-FranklinJohnson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FranklinJohnson)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thanks buddy. [/quote]
Don't hate.

iamthedevil60

Post by iamthedevil60 » 28 Nov 2004 07:44

With that pic...I wouldnt care if she was the queen of pop!

I've rarely seen sexy chicks that are cute...but maan...she's got something for everybody!

:wub:

Edit:

Forgot About The Shift Key Bit...
Last edited by iamthedevil60 on 28 Nov 2004 07:46, edited 1 time in total.

d_jaye

Post by d_jaye » 28 Nov 2004 07:52

BizzLe wrote:
d_jaye wrote:
super friggin hero wrote: <span style='color:purple'>does anyone know what punk is anymore?

I do I do</span>
He's referring to all those heroin-addicted shitstains in the 80's. Punk has always sucked balls as far as I'm concerned, and it was especially bad back then.

<!--QuoteBegin-FranklinJohnson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FranklinJohnson)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Thanks buddy.
Don't hate. [/quote]
I'm not to big on punk either... but grundge bands like Nirvana were huge... and diserve some repsect... regardless of ur music taste from Gob to Eminem to Kanye to Justin T to Britney