Avril

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 28 Nov 2004 08:46

d_jaye wrote:I'm not to big on punk either... but grundge bands like Nirvana were huge... and diserve some repsect... regardless of ur music taste from Gob to Eminem to Kanye to Justin T to Britney
It's unfortunate that rap has to be so popular these days... It's the only way talented artists like Eminem and Kanye West get a mention here. And did I say a fucking thing about Nirvana or grunge? Pardon me:

Some people just deserve to shoot themselves in the face.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>.....two people actually.</span>

d_jaye

Post by d_jaye » 28 Nov 2004 08:53

BizzLe wrote:
d_jaye wrote: I'm not to big on punk either... but grundge bands like Nirvana were huge... and diserve some repsect... regardless of ur music taste from Gob to Eminem to Kanye to Justin T to Britney
It's unfortunate that rap has to be so popular these days... It's the only way talented artists like Eminem and Kanye West get a mention here. And did I say a fucking thing about Nirvana or grunge? Pardon me:

geez calm down... just because it's Saturday night and you can't get a date... doesn't mean you have to go around cursing at everybody... there was Guns & Roses... Pearl Jam..

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 28 Nov 2004 10:10

d_jaye wrote:
BizzLe wrote:
d_jaye wrote: I'm not to big on punk either... but grundge bands like Nirvana were huge... and diserve some repsect... regardless of ur music taste from Gob to Eminem to Kanye to Justin T to Britney

geez calm down... just because it's Saturday night and you can't get a date... doesn't mean you have to go around cursing at everybody... there was Guns & Roses... Pearl Jam..
<span style='color:blue'>Oh, dizzam, Bizzle! You just got...

PWNED!! :lol: </span>

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 28 Nov 2004 11:00

AngelBaby wrote:
d_jaye wrote:
BizzLe wrote: It's unfortunate that rap has to be so popular these days... It's the only way talented artists like Eminem and Kanye West get a mention here. And did I say a fucking thing about Nirvana or grunge? Pardon me:

<span style='color:blue'>Oh, dizzam, Bizzle! You just got...

<_<

I'll own you. Girly..

:zip:

^ <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sexual harrassment lawsuit prevention</span>

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 28 Nov 2004 11:19

BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Oh, dizzam, Bizzle! You just got...

<_<

I'll own you. Girly..

^ <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>sexual harrassment lawsuit prevention</span>
The joke is on you.

You'd get SyphilisOwned in the process.
Last edited by sheepdog on 28 Nov 2004 11:19, edited 1 time in total.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 28 Nov 2004 15:26

sheepdog wrote:
BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Oh, dizzam, Bizzle! You just got...

<_<

I'll own you. Girly..

The joke is on you.

You'd get SyphilisOwned in the process.
<span style='color:blue'>Better than being ScrapiePwned, like any fool desperate enough to sleep with sheepfucker... :lol: </span>
Last edited by AngelBaby on 28 Nov 2004 15:27, edited 1 time in total.

FranklinJohnson

Post by FranklinJohnson » 29 Nov 2004 02:04

I am a nigger.

Red_Dwarf

Post by Red_Dwarf » 29 Nov 2004 04:44

Justin wrote: wrong. linkin park is emo.
wrong. linkin park is gay.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 29 Nov 2004 05:07

Red_Dwarf wrote:
Yup, those dudes look pretty gay. That one guy looks kinda like screech, no wonder he joined the band.

righthandofgod

Post by righthandofgod » 29 Nov 2004 08:29

LOL Linkin Parks not Emo. Linkin Park Is just gay. But then again Emo is Gay. But WHO the hell cares.http://us.ent2.yimg.com/musicfinder.yah ... _park7.jpg

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 29 Nov 2004 17:27

Red_Dwarf wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>wrong. sheepdog is gay.

he's a gay homosexual.

well, he only fucks BOY sheep, I mean.

at least, that's what I heard... :omfg:</span>

EvilYeti

Post by EvilYeti » 30 Nov 2004 15:30

BACK TO THE TOPIC FUCKTARDS!

Avril looks like a 12 year old boy in his mom's pushup bra. The only thing that remains a mystery to me is ... did she get that smile by chewing granite bubblegum or by taking a lead pipe to the chops??

She is one of those that I don't even have to hear her rockabilly excuse for a singing career to dislike. Avril, Ashlee .....

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 30 Nov 2004 23:41

AngelBaby wrote:
Red_Dwarf wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>wrong. sheepdog is gay.

he's a gay homosexual.

well, he only fucks BOY sheep, I mean.

at least, that's what I heard... :omfg:</span>
In today's society, being a homosexual or being gay is mostly considered to be a bad thing. Society and individuals often look down on gays. This is most evidenced by the President attempting to get into the constitution an amendment defining marriage for the sole purpose of denying it to gays. I just happen to be from one of the 11 states where such an amendment passed. Thus 'gay' and 'homosexual' are clearly words with negative connotation.

Using logic both applicable to mathematics and linguistics, the negative meanings in saying 'he's a gay homosexual' cancel one another out. Therefore you have stated that sheepdog is in fact straight. This is perhaps the only thing you've had right in your 83 posts. Congratulations.

However, your sources are wrong on the next statement. Sheepdog has never so much as met any sheep, of either sex.

In closing, you're an ignorant slattern from Georgia, you lose.

Finfan13

Post by Finfan13 » 02 Dec 2004 12:01

Avril is hot.

The Ramones were the TRUE punk.

None of you could get with her.

super friggin hero

Post by super friggin hero » 02 Dec 2004 12:29

d_jaye wrote:
super friggin hero wrote:
speakEz wrote: Dude if you took that seriously then your defenaltly an 8th grade blink 182 fan.
<span style='color:purple'>does anyone know what punk is anymore?

the nineties killed everything I loved especially punk, stupid Blink182

seeing this pick just gave me a sudden craving for wings........
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>who wants to go to hooters?!!!!!!</span>

I do I do</span>
The nineties ruined punk!?... when were u born... 1990!? In the early nineties punk was at it's best... punk and grundge... the new millenium has a different flavour of music
<span style='color:purple'>dumbass, the nineties killed punk because of blink182 and all the other shitty ass emo bands that people began to think was punk, also, the late 70's and early 80's was when punk was at its best.

Think about it you fucking moron, there was The Clash, The Ramones, Stiff Little Fingers, Bad Religion, The Damned, and of course The Sex Pistols and Dead Kennedys.</span>