Avril

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Dec 2004 18:29

BizzLe wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
J-Mah wrote: Take it to fight club if you two still want to be douches.  If not shut the fuck up and go back to the Topic.
<span style='color:blue'>Use a little kindergarden math, stump licker. There's at least four "douches" involved in this little spat, try paying more attention in the future before you start barking orders at people like you're the Thread Sheriff. So until you learn to count better (or offer something on-topic yourself), maybe you should take your own advice and STFU as well... :rolleyes:

Nightie-night! ;) </span>
You need a hobby. One that doesn't involve licking vaginas or being anywhere near this forum.
<span style='color:blue'>Oh, but I DO have a hobby... ;)

It's called PWNING BIZZLE'S ASS.

I'm really quite accomplished at it... :lol:

You don't like it, maybe you can go tell your mommy on me. :cry:</span>

BizzLe

Post by BizzLe » 03 Dec 2004 18:43

Wombat wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
J-Mah wrote: Take it to fight club if you two still want to be douches.  If not shut the fuck up and go back to the Topic.
<span style='color:blue'>Use a little kindergarden math, stump licker. There's at least four "douches" involved in this little spat, try paying more attention in the future before you start barking orders at people like you're the Thread Sheriff. So until you learn to count better (or offer something on-topic yourself), maybe you should take your own advice and STFU as well... :rolleyes:

So BUTCH!!!

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 03 Dec 2004 18:50

AngelBaby wrote:

show me your boobs

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Dec 2004 18:57

DMBrules wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:

show me your boobs
<span style='color:blue'>Maybe later...

...if you're lucky. ;) </span>

pangwinking

Post by pangwinking » 03 Dec 2004 20:02

AngelBaby wrote:
DMBrules wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Use a little kindergarden math, stump licker. There's at least four "douches" involved in this little spat, try paying more attention in the future before you start barking orders at people like you're the Thread Sheriff. So until you learn to count better (or offer something on-topic yourself), maybe you should take your own advice and STFU as well... :rolleyes:

show me your boobs

My birthday's tomorow, show me your boobs.

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 03 Dec 2004 20:03

pangwinking wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
DMBrules wrote: show me your boobs

My birthday's tomorow, show me your boobs.
Mines in 5 months, never too early to celebrate.

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 03 Dec 2004 22:30

AngelBaby wrote:
DMBrules wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Use a little kindergarden math, stump licker. There's at least four "douches" involved in this little spat, try paying more attention in the future before you start barking orders at people like you're the Thread Sheriff. So until you learn to count better (or offer something on-topic yourself), maybe you should take your own advice and STFU as well... :rolleyes:

show me your boobs

I can assure you with 100% confidence that I am lucky. now lets see those pictures :)

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Dec 2004 23:48

BizzLe wrote:
Wombat wrote:

So BUTCH!!!
<span style='color:blue'>Wow, Pizzle...

Too vapid to even attempt one of your usual lame comebacks? Just gonna borrow other people's weak putdowns? Nice.

By the way, if you are looking for a new avatar to suit your actual intellect, I don't believe South Park's "Timmy" is taken yet... :lol:</span>

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 03 Dec 2004 23:52

AngelBaby wrote:
BizzLe wrote:
Wombat wrote: So BUTCH!!!
<span style='color:blue'>Wow, Pizzle...

Too vapid to even attempt one of your usual lame comebacks? Just gonna borrow other people's weak putdowns? Nice.

By the way, if you are looking for a new avatar to suit your actual intellect, I don't believe South Park's "Timmy" is taken yet... :lol:</span>
He deserves Jimmy.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 04 Dec 2004 00:54

AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>By the way, if you are looking for a new avatar to suit your actual intellect, I don't believe South Park's "Timmy" is taken yet... :lol:</span>
Never ceases to amaze me how <a href='http:///board/index.php?showuser=119' target='_blank'>wrong</a> you always are.
Last edited by sheepdog on 04 Dec 2004 00:54, edited 1 time in total.

shirizaki

Post by shirizaki » 04 Dec 2004 01:13

sheepdog wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>By the way, if you are looking for a new avatar to suit your actual intellect, I don't believe South Park's "Timmy" is taken yet... :lol:</span>
Never ceases to amaze me how <a href='http:///board/index.php?showuser=119' target='_blank'>wrong</a> you always are.
I'm more interested in the user picture

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Dec 2004 01:32

sheepdog wrote:
<span style='color:blue'>I said, I DON'T BELIEVE anyone was using Timmy as their avatar, not I'M POSITIVE no one is using Timmy...learn to read, fucktard.

Of course, having a life, I didn't have the free time to go and examine the avatars of every single member of f.u.b.a.r. just to try to make some silly point.

Never ceases to amaze me just how stupid some people can make themselves appear... :rolleyes: </span>
Last edited by AngelBaby on 04 Dec 2004 01:34, edited 1 time in total.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 04 Dec 2004 01:37

Your 'belief' was wrong.

Now how about I get you a spoon, so you can eat my ass.

Kinda like <a href='http://hometown.aol.com/hottazntai/tomafalsa_peito.wmv' target='_blank'>this</a>
Last edited by sheepdog on 04 Dec 2004 01:38, edited 1 time in total.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 04 Dec 2004 01:45

sheepdog wrote: Your 'belief' was wrong.

Now how about I get you a spoon, so you can eat my ass.
<span style='color:blue'>Yep, sorta like your belief that women might actually find you attractive.

Keep your fucking spoon, sheepraper...I don't want to deprive Bizzle of his favorite activity. :lol: </span>
Last edited by AngelBaby on 04 Dec 2004 01:47, edited 1 time in total.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 04 Dec 2004 02:00

Take your fight to the fight club. I dont care how many of you are in it, or what started it, but its not needed here on the front page.