Hi Res Hilary Duff

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 08 Dec 2004 11:11

Crackpot Live wrote:Hilary should pose for maxim already! stop teasing me! :cry:
She posed for blender.

rho

Post by rho » 08 Dec 2004 11:11

AngelBaby wrote:
Justin wrote:<a href='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... k+sock&r=f' target='_blank'>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ock&r=f</a>
1. pink sock

(n) this is the result of excessive anal plundering; the intestines actually exit through the anus, forming a dangling mass, resembling a pink sock.

When I left prison, I had a pink sock the size of Texas.
thats just not right
<span style='color:blue'>All of this talk brings to memory one of the most horrifyingly sick short stories I've ever read... :omfg::bah:

By the author of "Fight Club," I present for your approval:

<a href='http://hotgiraffe.msk.ru/books/ChuckPalahniuk-Guts.htm' target='_blank'>Chuck Palahniuk - Guts</a></span>

:omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :omfg: :blink: :blink: ,, all i can say is, his dad must not have owned a gun in that story, cause i would have just blown my brains out right there.....

and as for duff,,, id like to erase that bitchy look she has in the first picture by reaming her ass till she was goatse'd
Last edited by rho on 08 Dec 2004 11:12, edited 1 time in total.

Im_An_Asshole

Post by Im_An_Asshole » 08 Dec 2004 13:22

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 08 Dec 2004 13:32

holy fuck, hilary duff is hott you'd have to be gay not to think so.
Last edited by registeredpedophile on 09 Dec 2004 06:56, edited 1 time in total.

viperviperviper

Post by viperviperviper » 08 Dec 2004 14:08

Holy shit to Pic 2
Love the cleavage

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 08 Dec 2004 15:37

:D
courtesy of incorp/striketeam

Pred

Post by Pred » 08 Dec 2004 15:42

Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a shit? I'd still hit it!

EmperorBinky

Post by EmperorBinky » 08 Dec 2004 20:30

Holy fuck she's hot. I don't care what other people say...she's still my #1 celeb crush.

Baron

Post by Baron » 08 Dec 2004 21:35

Okay whoever posted that story originally, congratulations. That's the first time i've ever fainted in my life.

The internet desensitized my brain so I thought I could handle it. I was wrong. Halfway through(after the hospital waxing incident) I got light headed and passed out. I couldn't handle reading the rest of it when I came to.That shit was disturbing so I just Xed it off.

The feeling I had when I awoke was fucked up. Nice job.

Hilary is teh hottness though
Last edited by Baron on 08 Dec 2004 21:37, edited 1 time in total.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 09 Dec 2004 02:10

Baron wrote:Okay whoever posted that story originally, congratulations. That's the first time i've ever fainted in my life.

The internet desensitized my brain so I thought I could handle it. I was wrong. Halfway through(after the hospital waxing incident) I got light headed and passed out. I couldn't handle reading the rest of it when I came to.That shit was disturbing so I just Xed it off.

The feeling I had when I awoke was fucked up. Nice job.

Hilary is teh hottness though
<span style='color:blue'>Umm...you're welcome? :unsure:

In all seriousness, I first read that disturbing tale in one of my bf's Playboys, and there was a blurb about it in the front of the magazine where they said that the author did readings of the story in various bookstores around the country and apparently some people actually vomited and/or fainted during. :omfg:

After seeing that, I simply HAD to read it! ;)</span>

Justin

Post by Justin » 09 Dec 2004 06:56

post updated with more pics

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 09 Dec 2004 07:03

Hey I thought you said she looked like a block of wood.
I personally think she is hot. GOD WIL YOU LOOK AT THISE TITS AND THAT ASS! Even if she is whate and pasty.

<a href='http://balder.prohosting.com/boblives/' target='_blank'>UT2004 Clan</a>

[schism]

Post by [schism] » 09 Dec 2004 09:08

I'm reminded of George of the Jungle.

Watch out for that tree!

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 09 Dec 2004 09:19

Since this thread has become half about that story, I'll comment on it too.

I'd never read Chuckie-Pal before this as I mostly stay away from stuff written in the last 50 years. Sorry, but if you think it was that shocking, you really aren't that well-read. Or I'm over-read. Chuckie-Pal did have a pretty neat writing style, not bad at all. Maybe could have used better descriptions at the gag moments.

The last thing I read that physically made me a gag was a story by Doris Lessing called "Debbie & Julie". In it a teenage girl goes to an abandoned shed to birth a child in a secret. There happens to be a starving dog in the shed as she gives birth. After she gives birth, the dog slops up the afterbirth blood, guts, and bits. I'm disgusted all over again thinking about the way she paints that scene.

Back to Chuckie-Pah... He totally fucked up the ending. I know it's fiction, and a pretty fair stretch of it, but it is supposed to be believable. The reason why his sister has to get an abortion is just like a huge slap in the face to any reader that actually got into the story that gives off it's all a bunch of shit.

And I think the Angry pic is one of Hilary's better ones. Something kind of hot about that.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 09 Dec 2004 11:19

sheepdog wrote:Back to Chuckie-Pah... He totally fucked up the ending.  I know it's fiction, and a pretty fair stretch of it, but it is supposed to be  believable.  The reason why his sister has to get an abortion is just like a huge slap in the face to any reader that actually got into the story that gives off it's all a bunch of shit.
<span style='color:blue'>Hold on to your seats... :omfg:

This is EXACTLY what I thought after reading the story. There's no way that spooge (even powerful, hormonally-charged teenage boy spooge) is gonna survive the chlorinated environment of a swimming pool, and even if it could, there's no way the diluted swimmers could find their way into a girl's bathing suit, between the lips of her vagina, and all the way up Womb River to her Fallopian tubes. Dumb... :rolleyes:

Come on, Chuck...you could've done better than that. :wicked:</span>