Lindsay Lohan's Drivers License and Credit Card?

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 09 Dec 2004 07:16

Hey Girls,

I just wanted to update you about our weekend in NYC. Of course it was Liz's birthday so it was bound to be a crazy time...you know it's never a dull moment when two or more of us P.C. girls get together! Well, for those of you who didn't recieve a late night phone call Saturday night from Liz, Ill fill you in on what happened...

When we got off the subway in Manhattan, me Liz and Charley were attempting to catch a cab when I saw something laying on the street...it looked like a wallet so I kicked it over to Charley and said "whats this?" Charley picked it up and we jumped into the cab.

Inside the cab Charley opened the wallet and found a liscence, an American Express Black card, a $20 bill rolled tight, and a folded up $1 bill.

He yells: "Oh my God, guess whos wallet this is!" I said: "Whos? I found it, hand it over!" To my surprise it was Lindsay Lohan's California liscence and credit card! I took out the dollar bill and unfolded it to find a rather large bag of what looked to be cocaine!

I couldnt believe my eyes! We had a pop star's wallet with illegal drugs and she's only 18! The first thing that came to mind was to blackmail for a large amount of cash or a casting in her next movie...

Unfortunately I've learned that publicity might not be so appealing when you have tons of strange people calling your cell phone to buy your story.

Since I had no idea if I should keep the wallet or send it back, I called US Weekly for advice. US Weekly called Lindsays publicist and the next thing I knew I was getting calls from her publicist threatening to sue me.

She wanted my home address so she can send a driver out to pick it up. I refused to give her any personal information. The National Inquirer called me about 8X to buy my story for $2500 (which keeps going up everytime I talk to them), they want to take pictures of the evidence, give me a polygraph, and interview me tomorrow. I dont think its the morraly correct thing to do and Im not sure its the safest either. the New York Post has attempted to contact me (check for an article in tomorrow's paper, most likely it will not be a completely accurate story), the NYPD (who threatened to arrest me if i dont hand over the goods since they claim it is government property), and some strange people who wouldn't even tell me who they were (but thought I was dumb enough to give them my address). I don't know who to believe and what to do with the wallet. I told Lindsay's publicist that I would like to return it to her in person so that I knew it was going to her. She said she would ask her. Supposedly Lindsay was freaked out by the whole thing and was crying hysterically and denied ever doing any drugs. The publicist told me she only drinks a lot and likes to party, and smokes cigarettes, but what 18 year old doesn't...what a publicist she is! She also claimed to have called Lindsay's parents who called their lawyer and is ready to sue me if I make any wrong moves. At this point Im kind of afraid to answer my phone anymore b/c Im scared someone might get my address and come to my house. I think what I will do is just mail it to her house in Beverly Hills tomorrow and hope it gets to her.

Anyway, I scanned the liscence and the credit card for you guys to see just for kicks. I blacked out her street address b/c I don't know what kind of trouble I can get into and I have to be careful!

The black card is cancelled, but it would have been nice to have a night of unlimited spending on Lindsay Lohan for Liz's 24th birthday!

<li><A HREF="/movies/llccl.jpg" target="_blank">Lindsay Lohan's Credit Card and Drivers License</A>

<b>Update:</b>

(Just to clarify, what you've just read above is the original e-mail that came along with the scanned picture. I didn't write it! I'm just reposting it)
Last edited by Justin on 10 Dec 2004 20:36, edited 1 time in total.

Alias

Post by Alias » 09 Dec 2004 07:18

first post

she has an ugly drivers license pic

Who uses American Express anyway?
Last edited by Alias on 09 Dec 2004 07:21, edited 1 time in total.

dek0nstruc

Post by dek0nstruc » 09 Dec 2004 07:20

she looks like a man

kvl

Post by kvl » 09 Dec 2004 07:20

WHat is this from?

Ol Dirty Bastid

Post by Ol Dirty Bastid » 09 Dec 2004 07:24

Wow.......

heineken

Post by heineken » 09 Dec 2004 07:24

120lbs!

Father Ted

Post by Father Ted » 09 Dec 2004 07:24

hahahahahahahahahahaha

FUCK OFF JUSTIN.......

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Beverly Hills 90210</span>.......</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>hahahahahahahahahahahahaha</span>

Justin

Post by Justin » 09 Dec 2004 07:28

sorry! can't reveal my sources!

kvl

Post by kvl » 09 Dec 2004 07:33

You aren't a reporter so confidentiality is bullshit.

sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 09 Dec 2004 07:33

Sooooooooooooo fake.

or maybe I'm just being pessimistic because I happen to simultaneously be browsing snopes.com

Really though, I give 100-1 odds. fake story.
Last edited by sheepdog on 09 Dec 2004 07:33, edited 1 time in total.

zelah

Post by zelah » 09 Dec 2004 07:37

wonky

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 09 Dec 2004 07:40

now we know her weight woopdeedoo!

Eric

Post by Eric » 09 Dec 2004 07:41

Its on college humor, so you know its true!!

The American Express Black card is the card celebrities use. Its basically a card with no limit, you can put cars and stuff right on the card.

<a href='http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/blackcard.asp' target='_blank'>Snopes</a>

ryancook

Post by ryancook » 09 Dec 2004 07:42

my peepee hurts.

but his is a whack story.

fo' real yo

yoyogu

Post by yoyogu » 09 Dec 2004 07:43

any 1 try and buy somethin with it?