Hi Res Keira Knightley & Natalie Portman

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 11 Dec 2004 06:52

DroPaJeWeL wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
DroPaJeWeL wrote:
uhhh....... Before this period of time. :huh:
<span style='color:blue'>You mean movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "King Arthur" or "Love Actually?"

Interesting tidbit: she also played the decoy for Queen Amidala (Natalie Portman) in "Star Wars: Phantom Menace."

Yeah, it's amazing what someone with even a rudimentary understanding of the internet can do with a simple search... :o

It's called IMDB, genius...look into it sometime. :rolleyes:</span>

Sorry you loser, I don't care that much to waste any time.
<span style='color:blue'>Llke you didn't care enough to take "any time" to make two separate posts to ask the same question? :huh:

Okay, I believe you...

Fucktard. :rolleyes: </span>

tobyism

Post by tobyism » 11 Dec 2004 06:53

DroPaJeWeL wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
DroPaJeWeL wrote:
uhhh....... Before this period of time. :huh:
<span style='color:blue'>You mean movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "King Arthur" or "Love Actually?"

Interesting tidbit: she also played the decoy for Queen Amidala (Natalie Portman) in "Star Wars: Phantom Menace."

Yeah, it's amazing what someone with even a rudimentary understanding of the internet can do with a simple search... :o

I'm sure that in the time it took you to make both of those posts, you could have looked her up on IMDB several times.

SJ>NP<KK

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 11 Dec 2004 07:02

tobyism wrote:
DroPaJeWeL wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>You mean movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "King Arthur" or "Love Actually?"

I'm sure that in the time it took you to make both of those posts, you could have looked her up on IMDB several times.

SJ>NP<KK

Is this gonna be another of those fights i gotta break up? :huh:

FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz » 11 Dec 2004 07:43

You forgot "Bend It Like Beckman". :o

joemizzle

Post by joemizzle » 11 Dec 2004 08:09

If Keira had bigger than an A cup, she and Natalie could pretty much be clones. It worked in Episode One...

Both Natalie and Keira have the Winona look.

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 11 Dec 2004 08:18

groddy5 wrote:i'm sorry to say this but does natalie look at all thick in those pictures?  Cause i mean, she along with 15 or 16 other celebrities i would stick my penis into, her being thick will not fly.  i want my celebs to be thin (not avril thin, but thin enough(I mean, having a fat girlfriend sucks balls but what can you do you have to reach out to the celebrity world and that is what i'm doing)).  So if Natalie is becomming fat, goodbye you to the list...

You're a fucking idiot. There is nothing THICK about her. In fact she could stand to GAIN a few pounds.

AynSof

Post by AynSof » 11 Dec 2004 09:10

sheepdog wrote:
sheepdog wrote: :o

You just reminded me that Garden State opened today (in UK)!

CRAP! ... how did I forget??

I wanted to see an early show, now I'm going to have to go the late one when it's all crowded and there's a bunch of dumb people hooking up and shit. :angry:
Three minutes after I posted that. I practically ran into town to get to the theater in time praying there would still be tickets left.

I got there right when it was supposed to start, then waited through 25min of commercials (including only like 2 previews), and it was in a tiny theater of maybe 100 seats not even half full.

The movie was sooo AWESOME though

<3 Zach Braff :wub:

True Story
It was one of the best movies I've seen in a while. One of those ones where you actually don't keep looking at your watch the whole way through. (:shock!:)

And I had to go to a late session on Friday night (eeeeuuuuggghh).

I figured 'cause it was kind of indie, all the douches would be going to see Ocean's Twelve or some shit. But the theatre was full of idiots that laughed really loudly at every little thing. Way to ruin the moment. Arses. I might have to get this movie on DVD so I can appreciate it properly. :wub:

kvl

Post by kvl » 11 Dec 2004 09:56

Natalie portman looks kinda blah in those pics.

Woozle

Post by Woozle » 11 Dec 2004 10:12

FSchmertz wrote:You forgot "Bend It Like Beckman". :o
She was quite adorable in that film. :)

GiantPeach

Post by GiantPeach » 11 Dec 2004 13:52

I dig both their sets of skeeter bites.

FalconsFan

Post by FalconsFan » 11 Dec 2004 14:07

Keira has one of the cutest faces in all of hollywood. I like her small chest. Even a C cup would look really fake on her because of her size. Those pics of Natalie don't look that good to me, but I know she is hotter than that.

DroPaJeWeL

Post by DroPaJeWeL » 11 Dec 2004 23:28

AngelBaby wrote:
DroPaJeWeL wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>You mean movies like "Pirates of the Caribbean" or "King Arthur" or "Love Actually?"

<span style='color:blue'>Llke you didn't care enough to take "any time" to make two separate posts to ask the same question? :huh:

Okay, I believe you...

First of all I didn't ask the same question,second its called fast reply, third I dont know Imbd is and i can careless.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 12 Dec 2004 09:43

DroPaJeWeL wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
DroPaJeWeL wrote:

Okay, I believe you...

First of all I didn't ask the same question,second its called fast reply, third I dont know Imbd is and i can careless.

<span style='color:blue'>You seem to revel in proving your idiocy to all who view your posts... :rolleyes: </span>

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 12 Dec 2004 10:26

AngelBaby wrote:
DroPaJeWeL wrote:
AngelBaby wrote: <span style='color:blue'>Llke you didn't care enough to take "any time" to make two separate posts to ask the same question? :huh:

Okay, I believe you...

<span style='color:blue'>You seem to revel in proving your idiocy to all who view your posts... :rolleyes: </span>
Dropajewel is gone. you can stop your fighting now. Thanks

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 12 Dec 2004 10:39

Wombat wrote:Dropajewel is gone. you can stop your fighting now. Thanks
<span style='color:blue'>Coolness. B) </span>