Lindsay Lohan

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 01 Jul 2004 11:52

she just keeps getting better and better...and who the hell is that little kid she is hugging!? he's looking the wrong way! he needs to turn around and learn what being a man is all about!

Unreal

Post by Unreal » 01 Jul 2004 14:03

I am such a loser... I can't believe i visit this site frequently reading what you all have to say when there are plenty of drunk hot girls right outside my fucking door. I'm sick of this shit... It has to fucking change...

Sampson

Post by Sampson » 01 Jul 2004 14:06

Unreal wrote: I am such a loser...
I couldn't have said it better myself...

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 01 Jul 2004 15:37

Trip wrote: Seriously, enough lohan already.

MORE EMMA WATSON!
*Sigh*
I give up...

ps- she's FOURTEEN!!

SNova

Post by SNova » 01 Jul 2004 15:47

Thalia wrote:
Trip wrote: Seriously, enough lohan already.

MORE EMMA WATSON!
*Sigh*
I give up...

ps- she's FOURTEEN!!
It is just me or are the front page comments becoming more and more disturbing.

AKA Postal

Post by AKA Postal » 01 Jul 2004 16:12

On a related Noob note, apparently someone at CNN reads this board for story ideas. A couple of weeks ago our very own Justin posted a link to Gunner Palace. Just a few hours agao Aaron Brown did a 15 minute segment on it.

I cant's wait till CNN runs a segment next week on LL's Boobs.

banky

Post by banky » 01 Jul 2004 16:15

I have no idea how old some of the newbies here are....but posting about "waxing Emma's ass IS a little on the freakish, creepy side. Better to keep that stuff to yourself.

I'll be the first to admit that she's grown up a lot since the first Harry Potter but 14 is ILLEGAL in most of the western world.

just sayin'.

getting back to the LOHAN.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

h.e.

Post by h.e. » 01 Jul 2004 16:42

Isn't 14 legal in Canada? Or is it 16?

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 01 Jul 2004 18:46

devnull wrote: We got you beat by yet another year here in Nowhere. 16 is the number! Don't quite know what it says about our country. Maybe we don't need to protect our children from a large number of perverts. Or maybe we're all a bunch of fucking perverts. ;)

---
Damn! My spelling sucks sometimes.
Uniform Code of Military Justice states..
Any person subject to this chapter who, under circumstances not amounting to rape, commits an act of sexual intercourse with a female not his wife who has not attained the age of sixteen years, is guilty of carnal knowledge and shall be punished as a court-martial may direct.

So I can't sleep with a girl in NY till she turns 17 unless she lives on a Military base in which case we can do it till her dad comes home and shoots me. Or I can marry her if she's under 16 and then have sex with her.
How funny would that be, marrying a 15 year old.

ME-"Honey, what's for dinner tonight?"
HER-"Candy"
You realize the Lohan is the current Hollywood "It" girl.
talk to me when she has the looks or half the talent of Scarlett Johanson.
Guys...nude pics are legal no matter what age, they just cant be shown doing anythig lewd, touching, sex, etc..
Maybe where you are from but here to be photographed you have to be 18. You can have them taken at 17 but only with a parents conset (Like Jessica Beil did for gear Magazine a few years ago)
For example, a UK tabliod now has a nekkid pic of Britney when she was 17, perfectly legal to show (in terms of nudity).
So what you're telling me is you have a naked picture of Britney Spears and you haven't posted it? What the fuck man? Deeds not words buddy, post the fucking picture.
I know this has all been said before, but Emma Watson is like a little girl.
She's not like a little girl, she IS a little girl and in two years when she turns 16 I'm going to take her on a tour of one of our fine military bases.
I am such a loser... I can't believe i visit this site frequently reading what you all have to say when there are plenty of drunk hot girls right outside my fucking door. I'm sick of this shit... It has to fucking change...
You can start by deleting you account. Now, go outside and tell your sister not to drink so much.
Last edited by Sunstrider on 01 Jul 2004 19:01, edited 1 time in total.

joe

Post by joe » 01 Jul 2004 22:43

how young can the FUBAR community go? I think next year, there will be little 5th grade boys posting naked pictures of their 5th grade girlfriends and there will be 55 year old men, just drooling saying "damn, i'd wax that ass"

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 02 Jul 2004 00:54

Sunstrider wrote:

ME-"Honey, what's for dinner tonight?"
HER-"Candy"
That's funny.

The Harry Potter chick is way too young. Fun is fun and borderline is called borderline for a reason. 17, 18...fair game. 13? You should be locked up. Locked up and beaten unconcious daily. Half of you are probably only here so much because you're on house arrest.

I'm gonna go to <a href='http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model_appl ... ndex.shtml' target='_blank'>this</a>. Not to audittion. Just to pick up the rejects and audition them for America's next girl who sleeps with someone they just met.

Download-This

Post by Download-This » 02 Jul 2004 00:58

who8me2k7 wrote:
ryancook wrote:
Trip wrote:Seriously, enough lohan already.

MORE EMMA WATSON!
umm...this is fubar so i concur...
All I can say bout that pic is......hot
You're joking right? she looks like a little boy in that picture. (an ugly little boy).

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 02 Jul 2004 01:03

Justin, if you had a little snitch deal going on the side with the FBI, you could make more than enough to keep this site going, funded by the rewards of every kiddie fiddler pederast loon you help put behind bars.

longdong34

Post by longdong34 » 02 Jul 2004 02:50

Purge

Post by Purge » 02 Jul 2004 02:52