Old Navy Blonde

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
User avatar
Justin
Posts: 3077
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:19
Location: Brunei
Contact:

Post by Justin » 23 Dec 2004 07:01

here's the thing.

i dont think that lauren hastings with the LJ is the old navy blonde. they *might* have the same name, but i know for sure that the LJ lauren isn't the old navy blonde (if that is her name, lauren)

the LJ lauren seems to be around 18-21.

and i KNOW for a fact that the old navy blonde is around at least/most 27 years old.

see, i got in contact with someone who knows the old navy blonde in real life today, basically just asking her if she'd be willing to tell me more about her (the old navy blonde). i wrote a nice long e-mail explaining everything (i.e why i was asking etc etc) and this was the response:
Haha! Don't you worry.  I wish I could be of more help, but all I can say is keep trying :)  She appears a lot younger than she really is, but I assure you she's closer to my age.

I'll talk to her and ask her if she wants me to give out the information but it's probably concealed for a reason :(
the girl i got in contact with turns 27 in 5 days btw. so that rules out the LJ lauren being the old navy blonde. her name *might* also be lauren hastings, but it sure isn't the same lauren hastings that owns that LJ (who apparently was in that justin timberlake video)

Mickeys45
Posts: 271
Joined: 21 Nov 2004 16:57
Location: Bucks County, PA

Post by Mickeys45 » 23 Dec 2004 07:02

johnycastle99 wrote:Looks like she is 18... 3rd paragraph.

<a href='http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1459124 ... stin.jhtml' target='_blank'>http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1459124 ... n.jhtml</a>
Nice find, it pretty much confirms that this chick's name is indeed lauren hastings. However, being that it was written 2 years ago, it would make her 20 now. Duh.

Milanista
Posts: 50
Joined: 23 Dec 2004 04:38
Location: Pisa, Italy

Post by Milanista » 23 Dec 2004 07:10

Justin wrote:here's the thing.

i dont think that lauren hastings with the LJ is the old navy blonde. they *might* have the same name, but i know for sure that the LJ lauren isn't the old navy blonde (if that is her name, lauren)

the LJ lauren seems to be around 18-21.

and i KNOW for a fact that the old navy blonde is around at least/most 27 years old.

see, i got in contact with someone who knows the old navy blonde in real life today, basically just asking her if she'd be willing to tell me more about her (the old navy blonde). i wrote a nice long e-mail explaining everything (i.e why i was asking etc etc) and this was the response:
Haha! Don't you worry.&nbsp; I wish I could be of more help, but all I can say is keep trying :)&nbsp; She appears a lot younger than she really is, but I assure you she's closer to my age.

I'll talk to her and ask her if she wants me to give out the information but it's probably concealed for a reason :(
the girl i got in contact with turns 27 in 5 days btw. so that rules out the LJ lauren being the old navy blonde. her name *might* also be lauren hastings, but it sure isn't the same lauren hastings that owns that LJ (who apparently was in that justin timberlake video)
Are you going to hook up with her?

User avatar
Justin
Posts: 3077
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:19
Location: Brunei
Contact:

Post by Justin » 23 Dec 2004 07:11

obviously not. plus, she's engaged!

The Zot
Posts: 1734
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 18:57
Location: Alaska

Post by The Zot » 23 Dec 2004 07:17

Justin wrote:obviously not. plus, she's engaged!

...and your point?

Teddy KGB
Posts: 203
Joined: 18 Nov 2004 13:29
Location: CANADIAN

Post by Teddy KGB » 23 Dec 2004 07:20

Justin wrote:obviously not. plus, she's engaged!
Do you think her fiance got her ring for 14 bucks or under? :omfg:
Last edited by Teddy KGB on 23 Dec 2004 07:20, edited 1 time in total.

turbomedic
Posts: 14
Joined: 14 Nov 2004 11:43

Post by turbomedic » 23 Dec 2004 07:30

The Zot wrote:...and it appears she has a live journal,...if this is the same gal


<a href='http://www.livejournal.com/users/lauren_hastings/' target='_blank'>http://www.livejournal.com/users/lauren_hastings/</a>
Take a look at her friends list, I couldn't see that many celebs working cheap ass live journals with next to nothing in them....if any thing its a huge fanboy following, or junior high chicks trying to be cool.....

User avatar
Justin
Posts: 3077
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:19
Location: Brunei
Contact:

Post by Justin » 23 Dec 2004 07:42

that LJ is most likely a fake. just like every other celebrity LJ out there. i think it's one of those RPG journal things. where people role play and pretend to be celebs and post about 'themselves' on LJs.

so the story so far is:

- the LJ is a fake
- although there is a real 18-21 year old lauren hastings out there
- who is definitely not the 27+/- year old blonde old navy girl
- who might also be a lauren hastings
- but not the lauren hastings in the justin timberlake video

Aeroman
Posts: 1
Joined: 23 Dec 2004 07:46

Post by Aeroman » 23 Dec 2004 08:11

Shes fine

Elder Young
Posts: 192
Joined: 06 Jul 2004 00:31
Location: Lakewood, CO

Post by Elder Young » 23 Dec 2004 08:12

I wish they would get rid of the other people in the commercials and just have ones featuring the blonde girl. I guess they could keep the girl in the purple sweater because she's hot, but that white guy with the really big lips creeps me out. :ph34r: (He's the one in the gray shirt in the top part of the picture.)
Last edited by Elder Young on 23 Dec 2004 08:13, edited 1 time in total.

Mickeys45
Posts: 271
Joined: 21 Nov 2004 16:57
Location: Bucks County, PA

Post by Mickeys45 » 23 Dec 2004 08:56

If you look at some of her 'celebrity friends' bios (like <a href='http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml ... hilaryduff_' target='_blank'>"hilary duff"</a>, for example), they admit that they are fakes.

edit: its kind of small, you'll see "not really" in brackets
Last edited by Mickeys45 on 23 Dec 2004 08:56, edited 1 time in total.

The Zot
Posts: 1734
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 18:57
Location: Alaska

Post by The Zot » 23 Dec 2004 09:04

Elder Young wrote:I wish they would get rid of the other people in the commercials and just have ones featuring the blonde girl.&nbsp; I guess they could keep the girl in the purple sweater because she's hot, but that white guy with the really big lips creeps me out.&nbsp;&nbsp; :ph34r:&nbsp; (He's the one in the gray shirt in the top part of the picture.)

There werE other people in that pic? :omfg:

RobertBruce
Posts: 137
Joined: 04 Jul 2004 17:40

Post by RobertBruce » 23 Dec 2004 09:26

I'm far more interested in the dark haired girl wearing the purple sweater. Shes stunning!

Fury
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Nov 2004 12:11

Post by Fury » 23 Dec 2004 10:34

Is it just me, or does the girl(shocked lady in yellow) in the pantry ad look pretty hot too?

standarddeviation
Posts: 149
Joined: 18 Nov 2004 12:08
Location: hardest working man in prison

Post by standarddeviation » 23 Dec 2004 11:01

I just want to choke the shit out of that little punkass kid in the front.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests