Welcome to the OC, bitch

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
thesuit

Post by thesuit » 27 Dec 2004 05:43

Is this really a reality show? I always thought it was scripted and these were actors, and MTV wanted it to seem like a real show. meh sort of how Real world is now, they are all wannabe actors now

erik_shmerik

Post by erik_shmerik » 27 Dec 2004 10:46

what i've seen of laguna beach has been so lame (besides the hot girls) - the kids couldn't stop looking at the camera, wondering if their trucker hat was just crooked enough... snnnoooze....

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 27 Dec 2004 14:52

Laguna beach was the worst show I've ever seen. I kept waiting for something interesting to happen but NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENED. It was just a bunch of good looking highschool kids talking about boyfriends. Agreed that LC, Kristen, and LO were hott, but speaking on behalf of the non-perverts, you can only look at a fully clothed teenage chick for so long. I just wanted someone to get angry, or arrested or something.

As far as being spoiled, yeah they had expensive things, but they didn't do anything that any normal college kid doesn't do. Study, drink, hookup. Start over.

It was a boring show and they have boring lives. MTV really blew that one.

I want my 5 hours back.

joe

Post by joe » 27 Dec 2004 16:01

mtv must love Laguna beach since they air it 10 hours a day. Oh i miss the days when MTV used to play music videos.

DMBrules

Post by DMBrules » 27 Dec 2004 17:40

joe wrote:mtv must love Laguna beach since they air it 10 hours a day.  Oh i miss the days when MTV used to play music videos.
I could care less about them playing music videos. Even if they did, they'd play shitty ones anyway. Although... recenty they used to have this show called "all things rock" at night where they just played rock videos for about 2-3 hours. that was pretty cool.

I want them to bring dismissed back and end date my mom. I fucking hate that show.
Last edited by DMBrules on 27 Dec 2004 17:41, edited 1 time in total.

the_big__dogg

Post by the_big__dogg » 28 Dec 2004 03:26

People actually watch Laguna Beach? I thought it was just filler when they didn’t have a new Real World/Road Rules Challenge or Pimp my Ride.