PMS

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
echophase
Posts: 709
Joined: 21 Nov 2004 08:27
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by echophase » 29 Dec 2004 09:41

efilflah wrote:
(except for me cause I don't like kids and don't plan on having any ... ever)
Where've you been all my life? :wub:
terrorizing kindergardeners

efilflah
Posts: 1376
Joined: 19 Jun 2004 21:15

Post by efilflah » 29 Dec 2004 09:45

Now that would be something I'd do for minimum wage.....it's all about Job Satisfaction :D.

will_i_am
Posts: 226
Joined: 28 Jun 2004 13:26

Post by will_i_am » 29 Dec 2004 09:50

i wanted to read it, but i think period's are disgusting.

onlyamereshadow
Posts: 929
Joined: 05 Jul 2004 15:34
Location: Boynton, FL
Contact:

Post by onlyamereshadow » 29 Dec 2004 09:50

echophase wrote:
efilflah wrote:
(except for me cause I don't like kids and don't plan on having any ... ever)
Where've you been all my life? :wub:
terrorizing kindergardeners
I think I'm in love :wub:

User avatar
Justin
Posts: 3077
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:19
Location: Brunei
Contact:

Post by Justin » 29 Dec 2004 09:57

will_i_am wrote:i wanted to read it, but i think period's are disgusting.
We love to stay as far away from those subjects, and anything that even sounds like it could be in the same category, as possible.
haha! see! it is true!

Clarissa
Posts: 1133
Joined: 19 Jul 2004 13:12
Location: Eskimo Land
Contact:

Post by Clarissa » 29 Dec 2004 09:58

I agree that men should have 5 days a month where they are allowed to be irrational, whiny, pains in the ass.
A lot of women play up this PMS thing way too much. I've had cramps so bad I curled up and cried.
I took a vicodin and got over it.
Any chick who uses PMS as an excuse to be a shitheel needs kicked in the ovaries.

pevee
Posts: 174
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:05
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by pevee » 29 Dec 2004 10:06

Maybe the collective will of every fatboy on this forum will persuade Justin to make with the pics.

divrekku
Posts: 222
Joined: 06 Oct 2004 09:36
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by divrekku » 29 Dec 2004 10:08

Clarissa wrote:Any chick who uses PMS as an excuse to be a shitheel needs kicked in the ovaries.
Hear Hear! :lol:

joemizzle
Posts: 68
Joined: 05 Jul 2004 16:52

Post by joemizzle » 29 Dec 2004 10:17

Chicks get to whine about PMS, but when we complain about blueballs they think it's a made-up excuse so we can get what we want... they don't realize the pain!!!

Alias
Posts: 177
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 18:12
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan

Post by Alias » 29 Dec 2004 10:22

joemizzle wrote:Chicks get to whine about PMS, but when we complain about blueballs they think it's a made-up excuse so we can get what we want... they don't realize the pain!!!
We have a quick fix though. Blow the lid.

iamthedevil60
Posts: 102
Joined: 15 Nov 2004 22:26
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post by iamthedevil60 » 29 Dec 2004 10:47

What's a blueball? :huh:

MaryRugMuncher
Posts: 218
Joined: 04 Nov 2004 15:12
Location: Republic of California

Post by MaryRugMuncher » 29 Dec 2004 11:00

iamthedevil60 wrote:What's a blueball?  :huh:
Blueballs. The unpleasant physical manifestation of sexual frustration for men. Oh, and it hurts.

thesuit
Posts: 161
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 00:07
Location: Atlanta, the dirty south

Post by thesuit » 29 Dec 2004 11:08

Clarissa wrote:I took a vicodin and got over it.
Any chick who uses PMS as an excuse to be a shitheel needs kicked in the ovaries.
Vicodin makes me get over a lot of things :P


JustSumDude
Posts: 3108
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 09:52
Location: Orange County, CA
Contact:

Post by JustSumDude » 29 Dec 2004 11:24

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Twenty-ninth post.</span></span>

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests