PMS

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Thalia
Posts: 1025
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:37
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by Thalia » 30 Dec 2004 07:08

Really? You poor thing :(
It made my pains less but my mood swings more.

Clarissa
Posts: 1133
Joined: 19 Jul 2004 13:12
Location: Eskimo Land
Contact:

Post by Clarissa » 30 Dec 2004 07:10

AngelPie wrote:
pangwinking wrote:All girls should just go on the pill. *thumbs up*
Actually, the pill may or may not take pms away, in my case it got worse.
As a matter of fact, i never had a day of pms in my life before i went on the pill, it was all downhill from there....
Sometimes the pill causes major depressive episodes.
I know it did for me. I went on it, and went completely looney tunes.
I got off of it, and I was fine. Well, not fine, but as good as I ever am.

efilflah
Posts: 1376
Joined: 19 Jun 2004 21:15

Post by efilflah » 30 Dec 2004 07:18

What would happen if a guy swallowed a couple??

....

:unsure:

rushie
Posts: 282
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 20:09
Contact:

Post by rushie » 30 Dec 2004 07:29

<span style='color:blue'>clarissa... maybe you need to change pills? i was on the same one for 4 years and last xmas was insanely depressed for no reason... went to the doctor and changed pills and wham! back to normal hyper rushie :)</span>

Clarissa
Posts: 1133
Joined: 19 Jul 2004 13:12
Location: Eskimo Land
Contact:

Post by Clarissa » 30 Dec 2004 07:32

rushie wrote:<span style='color:blue'>clarissa... maybe you need to change pills? i was on the same one for 4 years and last xmas was insanely depressed for no reason... went to the doctor and changed pills and wham! back to normal hyper rushie :)</span>
Really?
Can I ask what you switched to?
Because when I'm on them, I'm like 2 steps away from climbing a water tower with Mr Rifle.

Thalia
Posts: 1025
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:37
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by Thalia » 30 Dec 2004 07:34

I'm on Microgynon 30, the combined and that is good.

rushie
Posts: 282
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 20:09
Contact:

Post by rushie » 30 Dec 2004 07:44

<span style='color:blue'>mmm.. i can't rember what i was on... but i'm currently on brenda-35 ED... you guys may have different trade names so here's the details: cyproterone acetate 2 mg and ethinyloestradiol 35 micrograms

i was one something with a higher dose of progesterone i think, and after 4 years of being on it the levels had risen and was making me loopy not just during 'that' time... i was bursting out into tears at almost everything... almost tore me and ferni appart for no reason...</span>

Smash
Posts: 1925
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:07
Location: Warren, MI

Post by Smash » 30 Dec 2004 07:58

rushie wrote:<span style='color:blue'>clarissa... maybe you need to change pills? i was on the same one for 4 years and last xmas was insanely depressed for no reason... went to the doctor and changed pills and wham! back to normal hyper rushie :)</span>

I like hyper rushie...

divrekku
Posts: 222
Joined: 06 Oct 2004 09:36
Location: Seattle, WA

Post by divrekku » 30 Dec 2004 08:08

:rolleyes: Wow....how did this go from bitching about PMS to birth control methods? I swear, girls are the masters of changing the subject

Thalia
Posts: 1025
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:37
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by Thalia » 30 Dec 2004 08:09

divrekku wrote::rolleyes: Wow....how did this go from bitching about PMS to birth control methods? I swear, girls are the masters of changing the subject
It's not such a huge topic jump really. Not compared to some!

The Zot
Posts: 1734
Joined: 20 Jun 2004 18:57
Location: Alaska

Post by The Zot » 30 Dec 2004 08:10

They are all pms-ing

Thalia
Posts: 1025
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 15:37
Location: West Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by Thalia » 30 Dec 2004 08:13

I'm not for another 2 weeks yet, huzzah! I do need to get a repeat prescription though, I just remembered.

Clarissa
Posts: 1133
Joined: 19 Jul 2004 13:12
Location: Eskimo Land
Contact:

Post by Clarissa » 30 Dec 2004 08:22

The Zot wrote:They are all pms-ing
We are not.
I hate you! You don't love me like you say! ::Throws something:: You know, it's ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!
My mom was right, all men are pigs!
::Eats a box of chocolate and watches Oprah::

RKrispy
Posts: 111
Joined: 09 Jul 2004 12:00
Location: Too Close to Canada

Post by RKrispy » 30 Dec 2004 08:57

Clarissa wrote:We are not.
I hate you! You don't love me like you say! ::Throws something:: You know, it's ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!
My mom was right, all men are pigs!
::Eats a box of chocolate and watches Oprah::
That brings back so many haunting memories :weep:

pangwinking
Posts: 1421
Joined: 17 Jun 2004 11:14
Location: Westfir, Oregon.

Post by pangwinking » 30 Dec 2004 09:09

Girls are stupid.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests