Classic

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
sdbolthead

Post by sdbolthead » 02 Jan 2005 11:34

What the Fuck!!!!???

FranklinJohnson

Post by FranklinJohnson » 03 Jan 2005 02:53

Sunstrider wrote:
FranklinJohnson wrote:How about you shut your mouth up. I am a nigger so I can say nigger. Nigger nigger nigger. There you go.
No nigger is racist no matter who says it. As a brother you can get away with niggaz as in "what's up my niggaz?" Nigger is still wrong though. :rolleyes:
Listen up, you don't tell a nigger that he can't use nigger. Niggaz is the plural form of nigga, which was best popularized by Tupac meaning
a black man with a gold chain on his neck. Nigger on the other hand is defined as a black man with a slavery chain around his neck. Both are similar but not equal but never is it stated that a "nigga" such as myself cannot use the word "nigger." The basis of niggaz is from a informal nickname or tag from one black man to anothor meaning to say; homie, brotha..etc. So SHUT YOUR NIGGER ASS UP.

thanks urbandictionary.com

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 03 Jan 2005 13:37

FranklinJohnson wrote:Listen up, you don't tell a nigger that he can't use nigger. Niggaz is the plural form of nigga, which was best popularized by Tupac meaning
a black man with a gold chain on his neck. Nigger on the other hand is defined as a black man with a slavery chain around his neck. Both are similar but not equal but never is it stated that a "nigga" such as myself cannot use the word "nigger." The basis of niggaz is from a informal nickname or tag from one black man to anothor meaning to say; homie, brotha..etc. So SHUT YOUR NIGGER ASS UP.
thanks urbandictionary.com
Sorry I didn't see any black men with slavery chains around their necks running around. Are there many by you?
By your definition "nigger" is racist no matter who says it (slavery and all). Nigga and niggaz is not. Thanks for proving my point.

csoul

Post by csoul » 05 Jan 2005 04:29

nigga, which was best popularized by Tupac meaning
a black man with a gold chain on his neck. Nigger on the other hand is defined as a black man with a slavery chain around his neck. Both are similar but not equal but never is it stated that a "nigga" such as myself cannot use the word "nigger."
yeah so maybe the quoting doesnt work, but we shall see...
so for your point to be vaild, you must a) be black, and B) wear a gold chain around your neck.
im just a nig (only half a nigga, since I am not black, BUT wear a gold chain) trying to start shit!
BTW, footloose AND any movie with david bowie, is just WRONG!!!! Although Jennifer Connelly is hot!

csoul

Post by csoul » 05 Jan 2005 04:32

damn smilies!!!! need a dead smilie!!! :o that is right, bullet between the eyes :omfg: all done by this guy :ph34r: what are you gonna cry smilie man? :cry:
that B) should be b )