Alias/Hi Res Jennifer Garner

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
sdbolthead

Post by sdbolthead » 06 Jan 2005 18:39

Damn man I'm pretty new to this site but I love it so far, although I don't understand what the fuck is going on with you. I got to give it to you you (justin) do a hell of a job with this site, but man you must have no goddamn life. You know (or at least write) about everything which is cool, but then you get into this "ALIAS" shit. It's scary do you know anything else beside TV or computer, Maybe I'm just not suppossed to be here. Anyway good luck man, but shit this is pretty weird.

Phife

Post by Phife » 06 Jan 2005 18:44

sdbolthead wrote:Damn man I'm pretty new to this site but I love it so far, although I don't understand what the fuck is going on with you.  I got to give it to you you (justin) do a hell of a job with this site, but man you must have no goddamn life.  You know (or at least write) about everything which is cool, but then you get into this "ALIAS" shit.  It's scary do you know anything else beside TV or computer,  Maybe I'm just not suppossed to be here.  Anyway good luck man, but shit this is pretty weird.
Nobody is making you read this post...maybe its you that is obsessed! Why don't YOU get a life! Don't diss Justin while only having 15 posts!

Justin is gay! HAHAHAHA!

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 07 Jan 2005 14:23

Steamy photo's of Hayden Panettiere click <a href='http://boblives.250free.com/' target='_blank'>Here</a>

Anathema

Post by Anathema » 07 Jan 2005 14:26

mikesisgod wrote:lost aint too bad right before it either. and yeah, they KEEP dumbing alias down more every year stretching for damn ratings.

has anyone ever sent justin pictures of evangeline lilly? she's way hotter than jennifer garner.

I just learned last night that she's the chick who did the Live Links commercials for a while. lol what a whore.

Bearo

Post by Bearo » 07 Jan 2005 15:06

Ricky Gervais was in it?! Now this I have to see, despite never watching Alias before in my life.
Yeah he's a English bomber who was a contractor for the IRA. But watching the first epsides of the new season made me realise that the 2 episodes I watched weren't the last of season 3 because I missed out in a lot they were talking about (fire).

So the episode with Gervais was 16 I think.

Evangeline Lilly is the hottest thing on TV at the moment in my opinion, there's just something about seeing her working hard in a vest top :)

AlphaPrime

Post by AlphaPrime » 07 Jan 2005 15:18

AngelBaby wrote:24???

Don't make me laugh...it's just as bad as the 3rd season of Alias. :bah:

I quit watching last season as soon as they asked me to believe that Jack Bauer's stupid daughter (while very hot), went from being a nanny to being some crack computer whiz who could hack through high level security at CTU. This is the same bimbette who got chased by a cougar the season before? Puh-leeze. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Jack was addicted to smack. Dumb.
Hey.. well anyone that watches 24 won't deny the fact that Kim was the dark spot of the show, but at least they were smart enuff to keep her outta the way in season 3 and get rid of her in season 4...

Besides, that nowhere compares to what Alias just did by having Sloane (of all people) come back running the show; and having Sydney work for a "Black Ops" division whose job is never to kill anyone..

Don't get me wrong, I liked alias seasons 1 - season 2 (most of it); but once they started applying the formula to every show it goes downhill... it's always the same:

1) Some new guy (with appropriate foreign name) is trying to buy something illegal from someone else
2) Sydney goes to globetrotting in a new costume to pose as that said guy to get that illegal something before she does.
3) Something goes wrong with the op, sydney does some kungfu action with forced non-suspenseful commercial break cliffhanger
4) Come back from commercial, all is well.. op is over and repeat from step 1.

They made the whole show follow a formula.. and that's never good.. you can't say that about 24... you know what's gonna happen on alias.. you can't say that about 24.. and I think anyone who watches both will say the same..

Oh and sorry fer spoiling Justin.. fergot not everyone is caught up..

Shampyon

Post by Shampyon » 07 Jan 2005 15:30

Bearo wrote:
Ricky Gervais was in it?! Now this I have to see, despite never watching Alias before in my life.
Yeah he's a English bomber who was a contractor for the IRA. But watching the first epsides of the new season made me realise that the 2 episodes I watched weren't the last of season 3 because I missed out in a lot they were talking about (fire).

So the episode with Gervais was 16 I think.

Evangeline Lilly is the hottest thing on TV at the moment in my opinion, there's just something about seeing her working hard in a vest top :)

I haven't watched an episode of Alias since the series pilot.

Now you've got me wanted to watch my second episode.

Ricky fuckin' Gervais, you are the man.

And occasionally, the robot.

<a href='http://img71.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img71&im ... oid2fe.swf' target='_blank'>David Brent Dances</a> (315KB)

Phife

Post by Phife » 07 Jan 2005 16:09

registeredpedophile wrote:Steamy photo's of   Hayden Panettiere click <a href='http://boblives.250free.com/' target='_blank'>Here</a>
Motherfucker... :angry:

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 07 Jan 2005 16:12

registeredpedophile wrote:Steamy photo's of   Hayden Panettiere click <a href='http://boblives.250free.com/' target='_blank'>Here</a>
<span style='color:blue'>INSTAPERMABAN!! :veryangry: </span>