Hi Res Ashlee Simpson

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 04 Jul 2004 15:56

because people like to fucking threadjack instead of starting a new topic

<a href='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... adjack&r=f' target='_blank'>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ack&r=f</a>
Threadjack

To take over the content of a message thread by changing the subject of discourse to a topic outside the purview of the original subject and/orforum, while maintaining the subject line. A form of amusement for trolls. Threadjacking is distinguished from flaming, as flames are a quasi-personal attack on a poster or on a poster's style of discourse, where threadjacking is deliberatly steering the discussion offtopic.

Arm4war keeps starting threads about how fighting style affects gameplay, but artboy keeps threadjacking his posts with rants about non-real world physics.
Last edited by Justin on 04 Jul 2004 16:02, edited 1 time in total.

groddy5

Post by groddy5 » 04 Jul 2004 16:03

i jack

groddy5

Post by groddy5 » 04 Jul 2004 16:04

By the way Lobster is good

groddy5

Post by groddy5 » 04 Jul 2004 16:23

J&#045;Mah wrote:
groddy5 wrote:i jack
Fine example of a <a href='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... twhore&r=f' target='_blank'>PostWhore</a>.

Its Super annoying when you look for new posts, and you find like one topic is filled with 50 percent meaning full posts and the other 50 percent of one word posts ike "yeah", "cool", or "sweet!". Big waste of time and bandwidth.
what did you accomplish with this post? honestly it's the same thing as my 2 word response of "i jack". you just stated the obvious. and because of that i achivied my goal. yes, i wanted a reaction that was ridiculous in a two word response. and you achivied my goal. i love you man...

banky

Post by banky » 04 Jul 2004 16:27

the Sharapova posts should be in the Babes forum or sports. There was even a thread about wimbledon in there.

Posting guidelines were just put up yesterday!! :angry:

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 04 Jul 2004 16:28

groddy5 wrote:
J&#045;Mah wrote:
Fine example of a <a href='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... twhore&r=f' target='_blank'>PostWhore</a>.

Its Super annoying when you look for new posts, and you find like one topic is filled with 50 percent meaning full posts and the other 50 percent of one word posts ike "yeah", "cool", or "sweet!". Big waste of time and bandwidth.
what did you accomplish with this post? honestly it's the same thing as my 2 word response of "i jack". you just stated the obvious. and because of that i achivied my goal. yes, i wanted a reaction that was ridiculous in a two word response. and you achivied my goal. i love you man...
Sorry about that, I just notice that I was contributing to the same problem I was ranting about "threadjack". I didn't see you were trying to prove how annoying a ThreadJack is because I was pretty pissed at the situation. So I delete my post.

Anyways I love you too, man....

groddy5

Post by groddy5 » 04 Jul 2004 16:33

J&#045;Mah wrote:
groddy5 wrote:
J&#045;Mah wrote:

Sorry about that, I just notice that I was contributing to the same problem I was ranting about "threadjack". I didn't see you were trying to prove how annoying a ThreadJack is because I was pretty pissed at the situation. So I delete my post.

god, man, i love me too

joe

Post by joe » 04 Jul 2004 16:46

ashley is talentless. Not that Jessica is much better. Singing all her cover songs. But Ashley Simpson is riding the coattails of her sister. The whole fake rock star chick has been played over and over. with avril and Lisa Marie. Girls need a real hero to look up to. Like Kirsten Dunst... she couldn't get a gig acting in the 1st spiderman movie then two years later, she's got her plastered all over the place in the 2nd movie

RobertBruce

Post by RobertBruce » 04 Jul 2004 17:46

This girl looks like absolute trash. I can't believe shes at all related to Jessica!

pevee

Post by pevee » 04 Jul 2004 22:37

I now see the hotness in avril... I think I just converted from the church of lohan...

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 05 Jul 2004 01:29

groddy5 wrote:
J&#045;Mah wrote:
groddy5 wrote:
J&#045;Mah wrote:

god, man, i love me too
I wonder how long of a chain invision will allow you to make with quotes of quotes

Mike

Post by Mike » 05 Jul 2004 01:41

<span style='color:teal'>Ashlee Simpson has some manly features. She's crap. Her sister is crap too. They can both jump off a cliff.

...chicken of the sea, my ass.</span>

Mobkey

Post by Mobkey » 05 Jul 2004 05:28

I've never actually heard of Ashlee Simpson before now. Oh no, look what I missed.

Wulf

Post by Wulf » 05 Jul 2004 05:31

Is Ashlee staying a virgin until marriage like her sister?

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 05 Jul 2004 05:34

Not if I have anything to do with it!