Scarlett Johansson 

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 06 Jul 2004 10:04

sofia coppola had to model that underwear for scarlett to convince her that it would look good on camera in that opening shot. scarlett initially didnt want to do it.

Last edited by Justin on 06 Jul 2004 10:19, edited 1 time in total.

Dex

Post by Dex » 06 Jul 2004 10:16

*note to self: send THANK YOU LETTER to Sophia Coppola

reservrdg8

Post by reservrdg8 » 06 Jul 2004 10:18

Thanks for that friendly reminder, Justin. You have made my day with the pic from the opening shot. *drool*

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 06 Jul 2004 10:22

Dex,
My signature banner is standard size. Or at least it should be. Maybe I'm fooked up. Thanks for being so polite though; manners get faster results than bitching.

I would like to see more Scarlet. She's up there with Natalie Portman for me.

Sunstrider

Post by Sunstrider » 06 Jul 2004 12:47

Dex wrote: omg. OK, Eamon Angelface, James Earl Jones & Sunstrider. Please remove or shrink your signature banners. No one wants to see your fucking spam whenever you make a post.

I'm all for representing yourself, but enough is enough.
I think my "spam" sig is pretty fucking hot plus it's not of an unusual size. Just because you don't like female ass doesn't mean other people don't.

pangwinking

Post by pangwinking » 06 Jul 2004 12:52

Sunstrider wrote: I think my "spam" sig is pretty fucking hot plus it's not of an unusual size. Just because you don't like female ass doesn't mean other people don't.
Shut the fuck up. Dex is right (omg Dex is right about something). It's annoying...ly huge and stupid.

Wombat

Post by Wombat » 06 Jul 2004 13:46

Thank you Justin!! Those pics are EXCELLENT!!! Scarlett is just so yummy. :drool:
Last edited by Wombat on 06 Jul 2004 13:47, edited 1 time in total.

devnull

Post by devnull » 06 Jul 2004 14:23

The Scarlett pics are great, but I think the lips are too large for her face. Looks like someone punched her in the mouth.
Not that I would mind punching her in the mouth with something...

banky

Post by banky » 06 Jul 2004 15:13

those are nice pics. I liked Scarlett Johansson since Ghost World. Everyone was all over Thora Birch back then......I preferred Scarlett, even with that husky voice of hers.

I did not know that bit about the opening shot of Lost in Translation. Scarlett doesn't seem to be the overly modest type. I agree that she might be one to do "tastefully done artistic nudity" in the future. God bless her.

radish01001

Post by radish01001 » 06 Jul 2004 15:42

I think i've liked her since I saw Eight legged freaks...

yes, I actually saw that movie.
no, it was not 1/2 as bad as baby geniuses.

I remember seeing it and thinking she was really cute, but I think she was a lot younger...then after seeing the movie again (count: TWO TIMES!!) I remembered how good looking she was, and I also remembered that now I know who she was: the Scarlett that I've grown to love today.

Oh, and sunstrider do you work for baker media now?
I remember when I used to go to cloud10 daily (it was around the first time mike had people make a flash with him in it using pictures he posted)
haven't been there in a while...

Dex

Post by Dex » 06 Jul 2004 23:20

pangwinking wrote:
Sunstrider wrote: I think my "spam" sig is pretty fucking hot plus it's not of an unusual size. Just because you don't like female ass doesn't mean other people don't.
Shut the fuck up. Dex is right (omg Dex is right about something). It's annoying...ly huge and stupid.
Just because I'm always wrong doesn't mean I'm not right.

FUCK THE FAT!

Fruity Loops

Post by Fruity Loops » 07 Jul 2004 00:56

NGEddie

Post by NGEddie » 07 Jul 2004 01:05

Formalhaut wrote: ...
Oh btw is it just me or does every post now a days just seem to turn into people bitching about n00bs, like me, and how we always fuck everything up?  i mean it feels like every post i read there is some one getting pissed at someone else for doing some thing that they dont think is right? couldnt you just ask them to stop doing so as it goes against the fourm rules insted of starting a big flame war where the two parties go back and forth swearing and getting pissed.  How about you just ask the offender to not do what he did again and not start these pointless wars?  try being polite once in a while and you might start seeing people following the rules more.  ONe last thing, why do so many people try to do justin's job, hes the owner of the site not you other people, maybe if a n00b is being a jackoff you should tell him and let him deal with it(ala ban or deleted post/thread?)  just an idea or two and ill shut up now, just had to get that off my cheast.
This is worth quoting

wise words for one so young