Voicemail

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Narf

Post by Narf » 17 Jul 2004 16:10

This one is for the guy in the voicemail looking for a lil' Miss Sharapova. Don't know if Justin just doesn't like her, or is sitting on this one, but i haven't seen it around here.

<a href='http://narf.000k.net/images/sharapovanana.jpg' target='_blank'>Lil' Maria</a>

kvl

Post by kvl » 18 Jul 2004 04:07

Mandarin wrote:
kvl wrote:Southern twang anyone?
That sounds like some new innuendo with which I'm not yet familiar.
it's in refference to some of the voicemail stuff that was posted up before. There was a girl (can't remember the name) who said she didn't have a southern accent but a bunch of the regulars sweared that she did.

It's not innuendo so don't worry about trying to figure out what it "means".

Mike

Post by Mike » 18 Jul 2004 06:20

<span style='color:teal'>I left one but you'll never guess which one it is. Hopefully it worked, because I didn't even check to see if you could listen to it before confirming. Oh well... We shall see.</span>

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 Jul 2004 07:27

kvl wrote:
Mandarin wrote:
kvl wrote:Southern twang anyone?
That sounds like some new innuendo with which I'm not yet familiar.
it's in refference to some of the voicemail stuff that was posted up before. There was a girl (can't remember the name) who said she didn't have a southern accent but a bunch of the regulars sweared that she did.
<span style='color:maroon'>That would be Susan, who doesn't come round no more.

And when I said I got your Southern twang right here, I meant right here in my pants. In the crotch of my pants to be more specific, but also part of the leg.

I'm talking about my PENIS.</span>

kvl

Post by kvl » 18 Jul 2004 08:10

Seriously wrote: I'm talking about my PENIS.
Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't sure what you were talking about, but it all makes sense now.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 Jul 2004 08:26

<span style='color:maroon'>I aim to please.</span>

~cf

Post by ~cf » 20 Jul 2004 03:28

I would've done a voicemail if I had time, but unfortunately I didn't. Yes, I know it takes 3 seconds to call and leave a message, but in order to even come close to topping my "performance" from last time, I need proper preparation. And, since I'm taking the summer "off" from the internet for the most part, hopefully Justin will do the whole voicemail thing again in the fall/winter/spring when I have time.

And so yet again I slide back into obscurity, with a full return in late August.