I am at a loss for words

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Defjm

Post by Defjm » 16 Jul 2004 16:32

heineken wrote: Image
hotness :)

al k holik

Post by al k holik » 16 Jul 2004 17:06

Of all the "women" that supposedly read this forum, none want to comment? Shocking. OK, that's not really that shocking.

My girl once made me about an hour late for work when we found out how to make her squirt. We stopped in the middle of it all so she could go pee.

I hope this helps the doubting 12-year-olds in the forum.

mr2gq

Post by mr2gq » 16 Jul 2004 18:08

I wonder if you can buy it by the gallon?

Darthbane

Post by Darthbane » 16 Jul 2004 19:01

Nice clip Justin!

JoeShmo

Post by JoeShmo » 16 Jul 2004 20:34

removed
Last edited by JoeShmo on 23 Jul 2004 03:19, edited 1 time in total.

cbg

Post by cbg » 16 Jul 2004 21:55

Pumpkin Head wrote:
cbg wrote: that story lost some credibility when you dislexified the spelling of cytherea.
And you lost some credibility when you 'dislexified' [sic] the spelling of dyslexia. Jesus.
i was making a verb out of it.

also, please die.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 16 Jul 2004 22:48

al k holik wrote: My girl once made me about an hour late for work when we found out how to make her squirt.  We stopped in the middle of it all so she could go pee.
<span style='color:maroon'>Well, don't keep us in suspense.

I want detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to do this, including all oils, lubes and other materials involved, as well as cleaning tips for afterwards.

I'm not being sarcastic, I've never had this happen to me, I don't think.</span>

patten

Post by patten » 16 Jul 2004 23:57

Ummm being soaked in urine is teh win! :huh:

Creepy Bob

Post by Creepy Bob » 17 Jul 2004 02:22

brend0n wrote:
al k holik wrote: Of all the "women" that supposedly read this forum, none want to comment?&nbsp; Shocking.&nbsp; OK, that's not really that shocking.

My girl once made me about an hour late for work when we found out how to make her squirt.&nbsp; We stopped in the middle of it all so she could go pee.&nbsp;

I hope this helps the doubting 12-year-olds in the forum.
I want to find out how to make my girl squirt... then I might want to have sex with her more often!
You don't want to have sex as often as you can right now? How bad is she ? Are you really just gay? Lots of people would love to have a girl to fuck. Some, believe it or not, pretend their hand is a girl.

al k holik

Post by al k holik » 17 Jul 2004 02:27

Seriously wrote: <span style='color:maroon'>Well, don't keep us in suspense.

I want detailed, step-by-step instructions on how to do this, including all oils, lubes and other materials involved, as well as cleaning tips for afterwards.

I'm not being sarcastic, I've never had this happen to me, I don't think.</span>
We accidently figured it out. The first time, she was just on top then suddenly she moaned and instantly I was completely soaked in warm water. It was AWESOME. She went nuts. I just must have been hitting the right spot the right way. We did it like three more times in less than an hour... we never tried to go for distance like the chick in the video (who seems quite proud of her accomplishments in life BTW) but trust me: it's not piss, it's not gross, and it makes sex even more fun.

And Whattman gave these hints earlier in the thread:
I started hearing more about it, though, and after my divorce I sort of made an interesting discovery.....A LOT of women can do that. Apparantly, this was kind of a trade secret for lesbians....the couple that I know personally said they have been doing that for years.
The trick is this.....if you insert a couple of fingers into the woman, and apply even pressure to the top (or front) wall of the woman behind the clitoris, that is the "G" spot. If while doing this, you give oral stimulation to the clitoris, using a pattern that she can get into, than you can also accomplish what I will deem...The Cyrenthia Syndrome.

popezaphod

Post by popezaphod » 17 Jul 2004 03:11

EvilYeti wrote:AWESOME, a girl who can pee.&nbsp; How fucking stupid can some people be?
Oh Arturo, Prince of Irony....

Wax The Rabbit

Post by Wax The Rabbit » 17 Jul 2004 08:48

That's pretty good, but somewhere out there is a video of a woman squirting a really really thick liquid....kinda resembles thick, white shampoo

Amy

Post by Amy » 17 Jul 2004 09:32

There are at least a couple of males around here who get it. That's good.

Vassilios

Post by Vassilios » 17 Jul 2004 13:46

i have definatley not felt like posting on here until today....wow.

so my girlfriend in high school would do this, but only when she was on top. She would be riding up a storm and then all of a sudden...boom just a warm waterfall is what i called it...and yeah the first time i thought she peed, but she informed me that is was just a female release.

sort of hot once i was past the ackwardness.

stupid fucking newb.