Cameron Diaz S&M Video

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » 08 Jul 2004 09:39

Lock wrote: Firstly, thanks to Drewb612 for hosting the file (and anyone else I didnt download it from), secondly, DON'T FUCKING DOWNLOAD IT !  The quality is decidedly worse than the trailer, to the extent that only in one section can the blonde really be identified as Diaz.  Additionally, the scandal-inc logo is printed twice (in large letters !) accross the entire clip.  The posters before me wern't lying, dont waste 1/2 hour of your life (ha) like I just did.
to each his own.

I change it from a wmv file to a mpeg file and up the frame rate a little bit and it runs and looks pretty damn good. :D

Its her, and the word is spreading. Now find the file at <a href='http://www.areafamosas.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.areafamosas.com/</a> :huh:

I wonder if I can sale a burnd CD to this book store called "Forbidden" located downtown? shoot I better move fast! :P

a2k

Post by a2k » 08 Jul 2004 09:52

jimthej00 wrote:hey justin, can you look into sticking your foot up that noob "williamshatner"'s ass? he's the kind of buttplug variety you might not want polluting the forums.

i was doing everyone a favor by going out of my way to post some pics of a topless/naked cameron diaz, and i got my credibility attacked. williamshatner, i'm not the photographer, i just told it as i saw it, so pull the gila monster out of your stink wrinkle and go somewhere else plz.
I agree with you. It still looks like he's stickin it in her. My guess is that he might be wearing shorts with a fly. I know that kind of high tech clothing isn't really popular, but it is possible.

Maybe William Shatner even has a fly on his pants...
but he still sits down to pee! <zing!>

popezaphod

Post by popezaphod » 08 Jul 2004 10:06

That "mpeg" file is a friggin' Windoze Media File. I could only get it to work on my Mac by changing the extension back to wmv. :veryangry:

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 08 Jul 2004 11:01

aw whatever. the video kinda sucks anyway, but it does bring scandal.

al k holik

Post by al k holik » 08 Jul 2004 11:07

Interesting at best. Not very scandalous at all really. She looks great in a big-80s-hair kinda way. Superior knockers. The trailer is all you need, guys.

WilliamShatner

Post by WilliamShatner » 08 Jul 2004 11:16

hey justin, can you look into sticking your foot up that noob "williamshatner"'s ass? he's the kind of buttplug variety you might not want polluting the forums.

i was doing everyone a favor by going out of my way to post some pics of a topless/naked cameron diaz, and i got my credibility attacked. williamshatner, i'm not the photographer, i just told it as i saw it, so pull the gila monster out of your stink wrinkle and go somewhere else plz.
This is just plain funny. You said stupid shit in your post. I called you on it. Now you want to go to daddy and cry. Just plain funny. You whiny ass bitch.

Call it like you see it isn't good enough these days. You have to use the brain inside your head before you say stupid shit. What's really funny about it is that once you have seen the original shot of Matt Dillon's swimming trunks, the photochopped photo is so damn obvious.

Please... continue to post pics. We do appreciate. Just don't open your mouth again. The vomit just stinks like shit!

Saul

Blackfire

Post by Blackfire » 08 Jul 2004 12:12

Well, everyone was right, but you know you have to see for yourself. Not worth the time.

deedas

Post by deedas » 08 Jul 2004 12:37

Thnx Drew. Tu eres amigo!

Edit: WTF? The damn video won't play on anything. I tried MPlayer, VLC, QT, even WMP.

Any OSX users here have any problems with that video?
Last edited by deedas on 08 Jul 2004 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

obscuro

Post by obscuro » 08 Jul 2004 13:34

deedas wrote:Edit: WTF? The damn video won't play on anything. I tried MPlayer, VLC, QT, even WMP.

Any OSX users here have any problems with that video?
rename the video to .asf . it worked for me on windows media player 9 (latest) for mac os x after I renamed it. don't ask me why wmp couldn't auto-recognize it without the filename. slow as hell on my ibook tho. crappy quality too.

that production sucked ass. I wonder if it even went to video. I can't imagine anyone getting excited to it except for the part where cameron shows her breasts. even that isn't all that great since her legs are terrible and her outfit stinks and she isn't given anything to do but pose.

did get a few laughs out of listening to the director - "go! go! go! go! go guys, go! go! keep going, keep going!"

the high-res shots must've come from some of the photos. someone was taking camera shots in the background. it might've been for a magazine shoot instead of a movie. but the set? wtf? I could pick something better than a dirty, trashy, abandoned warehouse where you can hear a train passing overhead. that musta been really low-budget.

her early career was pretty trashy. there is a collage floating around showing cameron in topless with panties supposedly doing a screen test for "the mask". and now after she hits it big she won't do nudity but tease us endlessly with semi-nudity? fuck her.

also look for the vacation pics where she is topless and straddling some 40 year old producer-type guy in the ocean. her breasts are a lot better after she put some meat on her bones.

deedas

Post by deedas » 08 Jul 2004 14:35

Thnx for the tip. The video is really bad quality. And kind of boring. Its still playing as we speak. I find posting here more entertaining than the video. :|

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 08 Jul 2004 14:59

WilliamShatner wrote: This is just plain funny.&nbsp; You said stupid shit in your post.&nbsp; I called you on it.&nbsp; Now you want to go to daddy and cry.&nbsp; Just plain funny.&nbsp; You whiny ass bitch.

Call it like you see it isn't good enough these days.&nbsp; You have to use the brain inside your head before you say stupid shit.&nbsp; What's really funny about it is that once you have seen the original shot of Matt Dillon's swimming trunks, the photochopped photo is so damn obvious.

Please... continue to post pics.&nbsp; We do appreciate.&nbsp; Just don't open your mouth again.&nbsp; The vomit just stinks like shit!

Saul
god you're a fucking upstart. justin is the admin. there's no use in me bitching to you if i dont bring it up with someone who can actually do something about it first. so logically, i called you on your fuckstick ways, then asked justin if he would kindly give you a warning; because no one here wants to listen to people like you go off on someone saying they are lying morons, when they are actually a considerate person who shared what they had with everyone. don't come into a place like this, enjoy my free photographs of a naked celebrity and then jump down someone you don't know anything about's throat about the authenticity of them. it doesn't matter if they are having sex in hte picture or not, all that matters is that you have disrupted what was a simple discussion and textually assaulted another member for a reason that never concerned you in the first place. if you were in some way, shape or form in relation to cameron diaz, which by the way you spout off i have a feeling you are not, then you would have grounds on which to defend the offending starlet.

the case, simply put, is this: there are several photos snapped by the paparrazzi, in which cameron diaz, star of such films as "there's something about mary," "the mask," and "the sweetest thing" is topless on a nude beach, presumably somewhere foreign, as american tabloids cannot show that level of nudity. one of the pictures shows an unidentified man, rumored to be costar matt dillon, being stradled by a half naked cameron diaz. whether or not she has bottoms on is a mystery.

i stated, innocently, that said picture was of ms diaz having relations with the unidentified man. that was all. my words exactly were "fucking". i never said who, i never said where, as all the picture was labeled as, when i downloaded it was "cameron diaz fucking".

enter "williamshatner" (that's you, cock breath). you insist on not only questioning my judgement, but also insulting my credibility and intelligence. you, having only posted twice at the time, my having posted over twenty. i have not been one of the most adamant and outspoken members here, obviously, but i have visited this site for over a year and a half. you have no right to come to a place where i contribute and verbally slap me in the face like that.

and for god's sake, if you are going to insult my intelligence, you should really look at more than one post (maybe a more offensive one) before you go and do somehting this heinous. i don't take kindly to twats like you, and i would rather you flamed on some other board that i do not frequent.

now go home and cry to mama. you're not welcome here.
Last edited by jimthej00 on 08 Jul 2004 15:02, edited 1 time in total.

banky

Post by banky » 08 Jul 2004 15:27

I was about to post about how this topic has become the most replied to and viewed since the new board started, then I realized half those pages were a senseless flame war.

Getting back on topic; does anyone find it ironic that this video is getting more attention on the internet than Ms. Diaz deserves? Maybe it's because she's kind of an annoying, smirky skank these days and the video in question features a "fresher" younger Cameron? Are we all that shallow?

yes. ;)

jimthej00

Post by jimthej00 » 08 Jul 2004 16:05

i was trying to end the flame wars on this topic. i think i about wrapped it up. just hope shatner thinks so. yes you are right though we are all shallow and we all need to burn in hell for it...

xool

Post by xool » 08 Jul 2004 21:56

I just thought i would post this again since the links on the first post are now ALL dead

Heres the larger 66MB version:
<a href='http://download.35mb.com/xool/cameron-larger-final.wmv' target='_blank'>http://download.35mb.com/xool/cameron-l ... nal.wmv</a>

and the 25MB version is here
<a href='http://download.35mb.com/xool/cameron-large-final.wmv' target='_blank'>http://download.35mb.com/xool/cameron-l ... nal.wmv</a>

These links wont die i promise. Ive put 4 GIG of games and movies on this host a month ago and its still there. Someone put these on the 1st post.

Jubba43605

Post by Jubba43605 » 08 Jul 2004 21:57

STOP POSTING FUCKING SPY-WARE MY FUCKING GOD.