I want to join the Japanese mafia

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 20 Dec 2005 03:30

Smash wrote:Ever figure that part of the problem is you are using a dipshit as your barometer?
Oooh...burn. Watch out everyone, Smash is insulting me with big words.

And for the record, I like the smaller one

TheGoodReverend

Post by TheGoodReverend » 20 Dec 2005 05:32

Eamon, I disagreed with JSD and thought your first, "douchebag" comment was funny, but let's not fly off the handle here. No need to escalate. JSD is teasing, as he is wont to do. So what if your yakuza thing is a little nerdy in the eyes of some? You don't need me or anyone else to tell you to do whatever the hell you want.

Everybody chill. It's Festivus.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 20 Dec 2005 07:59

Believe me when I say this, they've done worse in the nerdy department.

Smash

Post by Smash » 20 Dec 2005 08:02

BlackMage wrote:
Smash wrote:Ever figure that part of the problem is you are using a dipshit as your barometer?

Actually I was insulting the big-obnoxious sig maker. You were just caught in the crossfire. It was an acceptable casualty.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 20 Dec 2005 10:26

Smash wrote:
BlackMage wrote:

Actually I was insulting the big-obnoxious sig maker. You were just caught in the crossfire. It was an acceptable casualty.
You're quite clearly insulting BM there. You tell me that part of my supposed problem is I'm using a "dipshit", referring to BM, as a barometer to gauge the signature's size and what not.

Justsumdude + Smash = assistant managers at Best Buy

lswalker

Post by lswalker » 20 Dec 2005 10:46

Eamon Angelface wrote:Justsumdude + Smash = assistant managers at Best Buy
Sweet. Can I get a hook-up on a xbox 360? That would be totally awesome! :P

iamthedevil60

Post by iamthedevil60 » 20 Dec 2005 14:09

Just outta curiousity...what happens after everyone's joined in to this mafia thingy?

and is there a position for a male beatrice kiddo (a.k.a. the groom) newhere? :ph34r:

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 20 Dec 2005 14:58

Eamon Angelface wrote:wow. Again with the lame as fuck editorial on being insulted. I don't know why I even bothered responding to your first womanly little jab? Just please pick up your dolly and go home now. Your hissy fit is done.

And yes I can call you whatever I want. You're using the message board you call a second home to label someone else a nerd for using it. Can you possibely be any more fucking stupid? So I wanted to have some fun with an idea and make people some signatures? That's somehow so wrong? I should have just left this as the dead space with 15000 views and 3 posts that you jackasses made it by ganging up on anyone who actually tried to use them?

You're a fuckin tool.

<a href='http://www.nonemoreworthless.com/' target='_blank'>...and your shitty ass blogger code of a homepage is pathetic. Another jaded, uneducated retail loser with more opinion than brains and no life to direct all his angst into.</a>
What a whiny. You should cry more about being a nerd, I enjoy it.

P.S. I have never referred to this message board as a second home, nor have I ever claimed that I wasn't a hypocrite. Deal with it, Mr. No-Talent.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 17:57, edited 1 time in total.

Smash

Post by Smash » 20 Dec 2005 18:56

Eamon Angelface wrote:
Smash wrote:
BlackMage wrote: Oooh...burn. Watch out everyone, Smash is insulting me with big words.

You're quite clearly insulting BM there. You tell me that part of my supposed problem is I'm using a "dipshit", referring to BM, as a barometer to gauge the signature's size and what not.

Justsumdude + Smash = assistant managers at Best Buy

All true, but *he* wouldn't have figured that out, if you didn't point it out...

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 20 Dec 2005 21:05

What the barometer dipshit part or the assistant managers at best buy? Cause last time I checked, I knew you were trying to insult me. However, you're plans have been foiled by the fact that someone wants to buy a telephone. Now run along now.

TheGoodReverend

Post by TheGoodReverend » 20 Dec 2005 22:55

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>. . . nor have I ever claimed that I wasn't a hypocrite.</span></span>
JustSumDude: Not hypocritical about being a hypocrite.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 21 Dec 2005 01:20

JustSumDude wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:wow. Again with the lame as fuck editorial on being insulted. I don't know why I even bothered responding to your first womanly little jab? Just please pick up your dolly and go home now. Your hissy fit is done.

And yes I can call you whatever I want. You're using the message board you call a second home to label someone else a nerd for using it. Can you possibely be any more fucking stupid? So I wanted to have some fun with an idea and make people some signatures? That's somehow so wrong? I should have just left this as the dead space with 15000 views and 3 posts that you jackasses made it by ganging up on anyone who actually tried to use them?

You're a fuckin tool.

<a href='http://www.nonemoreworthless.com/' target='_blank'>...and your shitty ass blogger code of a homepage is pathetic. Another jaded, uneducated retail loser with more opinion than brains and no life to direct all his angst into.</a>
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>What a whiny. You should cry more about being a nerd, I enjoy it.

P.S. I have never referred to this message board as a second home, nor have I ever claimed that I wasn't a hypocrite. Deal with it, Mr. No-Talent.</span></span>

Calling something a second home does not mean literally saying it is your second home. Its an expression referring to someone who frequents another area so much that it is like another home to them.

In fact, none of your post makes sense. You're either functionally retarded, on a serious meth bender and can't collect your brain cells together, or both.

As the Good Reverened pointed out, I can do whatever the hell I want. Last thing I want or need is someone as far below me in our implied class system as you are critiquing something I started for people to have fun.

Off a board like this the most someone like you could hope for from me is maybe a generous tip. The fact that I've engaged you at all should be considered an honour on your part. **read the guys blog page. It's a like comic book guy from the Simpsons personal diary
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 21 Dec 2005 01:21, edited 1 time in total.

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 21 Dec 2005 05:26

Eamon Angelface wrote:Justsumdude + Smash = assistant managers at Best Buy
If that is true, Dex just had an orgasm-induced heart-attack.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 21 Dec 2005 06:02

Eamon Angelface wrote:Calling something a second home does not mean literally saying it is your second home.
Actually, that's exactly what it means.
Eamon Angelface wrote:Its an expression referring to someone who frequents another area so much that it is like another home to them.
Wrong again. It would be an expression someone would use to describe one's own feeling of home in another place, not a phrase some nerd uses in reference to someone else. You fail at expressions. If I am the "someone" in question, and I don't feel that a place is my second home, then it doesn't matter what some whiny says about it. Besides, with the exception of the past couple of days, I have hardly been around this board since the new domain, and when I do pop in, it's usually to make some emo dumbass cry. to bad yep to bad
Eamon Angelface wrote:In fact, none of your post makes sense. You're either functionally retarded, on a serious meth bender and can't collect your brain cells together, or both.

As the Good Reverened pointed out, I can do whatever the hell I want. Last thing I want or need is someone as far below me in our implied class system as you are critiquing something I started for people to have fun.

Off a board like this the most someone like you could hope for from me is maybe a generous tip. The fact that I've engaged you at all should be considered an honour on your part. **read the guys blog page. It's a like comic book guy from the Simpsons personal diary
Cry more, n00b. Your tears make me strong!
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 17:59, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 21 Dec 2005 06:08

n00b? You're using n00b?

Well I give you credit for building your time machine. I never thought I'd see 2002 again.

By the way....I've been on TJNR and this board for quite a while.

You lose. As usual.
Wrong again. It would be an expression someone would use to describe one's own feeling of home in another place, not a phrase some nerd uses in reference to someone else. You fail at expressions. If I am the "someone" in question, and I don't feel that a place is my second home, then it doesn't matter what some whiny says about it. Besides, with the exception of the past couple of days, I have hardly been around this board since the new domain, and when I do pop in, it's usually to make some emo dumbass cry. to bad yep to bad
<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>XXX</span></span></span>

Strike three Marge. Back to your GED for dummies. The expression would only be as you described if it made use of first person possessive pronouns. Since I said your home away from home the expression is perfectly valid. You're the one in possession of the second home. Even with a singular pronoun used its still being use by me to describe you.

Fuck it. I lost you at hello.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 21 Dec 2005 08:34, edited 1 time in total.