Justin!

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 24 Dec 2005 19:14

BlackMage wrote:
J-Mah wrote:Wow, mage, trying to get banned from another forum?
Jmah, you are about worthless. Go back to modding over the pervs.
It was your second chance you blew it. Just don't piss too many people here or you might have to find another forum. Its not a threat, just a friendly warning.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 25 Dec 2005 01:09

Jmah, you're still as worthless as ever and have no idea about half the shit you talk about.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 29 Dec 2005 21:25

Now you know how we feel reading your posts.

This thread is just about as appealing as Alessandra's thumbs shoved up Justin's bum.

Geddit, cuz it consists of a picture of Alessandra, JustSumDude's trademark, gay love for just, and a bunch of shitty posts.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 29 Dec 2005 23:29

michlersoft wrote:Now you know how we feel reading your posts.

This thread is just about as appealing as Alessandra's thumbs shoved up Justin's bum.

Geddit, cuz it consists of a picture of Alessandra, JustSumDude's trademark, gay love for just, and a bunch of shitty posts.
;)

The thumb in bum thing blew all your cred. That just screamed "I'm a 14 year old boy and I really want to be funny". That's called negative attention lil fella. Leave the critique and the name calling to the big boys with the big brains.

Oh yeah, your grammar sucks nuts. I'm guessing you're either home schooled or just really fucking dumb.

In conclusion Justsumdude has a boner so hard you could crack a board over it right now because I used the words 'screamed' and '14 year old boy' in the same sentence.

Nat P pic :blink: ...

<a href='http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=npv4jw.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a>

Goodnight everybody

Smash

Post by Smash » 30 Dec 2005 02:50

Eatme Angelface-

Why don't you just stop? You are coming across as quite the douchebag picking fights with people. I think you maybe were looking to return to ThatsJustNotRight or perhaps Brawl-Hall?

I don't know if you are too stupid to notice (I suspect that is the case), but no one is particularly impressed by you.

Well, except BlackMage. And that's kind of like how a retard would be fascinated by someone who can work a can opener.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 30 Dec 2005 03:15

Smash wrote:Eatme Angelface-

Why don't you just stop?  You are coming across as quite the douchebag picking fights with people.  I think you maybe were looking to return to ThatsJustNotRight or perhaps Brawl-Hall?

I don't know if you are too stupid to notice (I suspect that is the case), but no one is particularly impressed by you.

Well, except BlackMage.  And that's kind of like how a retard would be fascinated by someone who can work a can opener.
I'll only address that because you were kind enough to PM your objection before.

I'm not sure if you and yours think you have some sort of squatters rights to these forums and are by default the moderators but you're not. It's not your place to pass judgement on the other posts but you continue to do it. Why? With petty little personal jabs no less.

I would rather look like a douchebag to a douchebag. In my books that makes me quite the opposite of a douchebag.

And since when is anyone around here impressed by anything. Apathy is the word of every day around here.

PS: Tha can opener line was at least clever. Points for that.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 30 Dec 2005 04:44

michlersoft wrote:Now you know how we feel reading your posts.

Go stick your dick in a light socket.
Smash wrote:Well, except BlackMage.  And that's kind of like how a retard would be fascinated by someone who can work a can opener.
Smash, shut it.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 30 Dec 2005 10:47

What a bunch of crybabies.

P.S.

Eamon Angelface wrote:In conclusion Justsumdude has a boner so hard you could crack a board over it right now because I used the words 'screamed' and '14 year old boy' in the same sentence.
Emo Buttface is having fantasies about my penis. He wants the man-love from me.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 18:10, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 30 Dec 2005 14:06

JustSumDude

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 30 Dec 2005 15:05

Eamon Angelface wrote:
JustSumDude
*Eating popcorn*

I can't wait on how this emo drama is gonna end.

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 30 Dec 2005 15:28

Eamon Angelface wrote:I would rather look like a douchebag to a douchebag. In my books that makes me quite the opposite of a douchebag.
Are you sure that doesn't make you an even bigger douchebag?

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 30 Dec 2005 16:14

yah. its like being called a retard by a retard... and something about a can opener

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 30 Dec 2005 19:08

Douches are fun,
don't you all think?

Especially goatse ones?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 31 Dec 2005 00:37

grey_fox24 wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:I would rather look like a douchebag to a douchebag. In my books that makes me quite the opposite of a douchebag.
Are you sure that doesn't make you an even bigger douchebag?

As sure as I am that your avatar has two guys rubbing their asses against each other.
Douches are fun,
don't you all think?

Especially goatse ones?
wow what an obscure and therefore hilArious thing to say. you sir are have the floor, the mic, and my undivided atten*yawn*tion

here's some links as a reward

<a href='http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=clever' target='_blank'>prize # 1</a>

<a href='http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wit' target='_blank'>prize # 2</a>
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 31 Dec 2005 00:45, edited 1 time in total.

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 31 Dec 2005 01:35

Eamon Angelface wrote:[in reply to ~vjay~] wow what an obscure and therefore hilArious thing to say. you sir are have the floor, the mic, and my undivided atten*yawn*tion
Since when did ~vjay~ sprout a manroot (and no, I don't mean the tuber)?