Justin!

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 31 Dec 2005 03:51

Everyone here loses at life.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 31 Dec 2005 03:57

Emo Buttface doesn't know the difference between boys and girls. So sad.

I'm assuming his last post that had only my name in it means he wants me... can't say I blame him, 'cause I rock so hard. Either that, or it also had one of his horrible works of "art" in it. I can't tell, since I AdBlocked those eyesores. Oh well.

Sorry, Emo... you're not my type. I don't like talent-less whiny nerds. Bowel Movement seems to love you, though. You two make a perfect crybaby couple.

I am a good match-maker.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 18:12, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 31 Dec 2005 04:00

JustSomeDouche, shut your noise.

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 31 Dec 2005 04:01

Eamon Angelface wrote:
grey_fox24 wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:I would rather look like a douchebag to a douchebag. In my books that makes me quite the opposite of a douchebag.
Are you sure that doesn't make you an even bigger douchebag?

As sure as I am that your avatar has two guys rubbing their asses against each other.
Oh teh noes

You've figured me out, My avatar is gay...therefore I must be as well.

I have been shamed.

:mellow:

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 31 Dec 2005 05:23

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Emo Buttface doesn't know the difference between boys and girls.  So sad.

I'm assuming his last post that had only my name in it means he wants me... can't say I blame him, 'cause I rock so hard.  Either that, or it also had one of his horrible works of "art" in it.  I can't tell, since I AdBlocked those eyesores. Oh well.

Sorry, Emo... you're not my type.  I don't like talentless whiny nerds.  Bowel Movement seems to love you, though.  You two make a perfect crybaby couple.

I am a good match-maker.</span></span>
This lordly, condescending bullshit approach is so tired. So is the blase 'um...yur gay' variations you keep barfing out. Gather your things and regroup your thoughts. Try something new like being funny. I'd like that.

The whole Emo line is also pretty damn boring. A year ago I'd have been interested but that term is as used up as your stretched out butthole. That's not me calling you gay by the way, I'm just pretty sure you're as popular with the boys as you aren't with the girls. I'm saying I've surmised that you have IBS and that's why you're such an irrtiable sack.

That and your life of course. Your blog coded "homepage" (if you can call it that) spells out a damn sad existence. I really enjoyed reading your fucking grade 3 movie reviews. It's like a study on retardation. Have you read Freud's analyses on Little Dora? You should, her psychosis and delusions of self importance remind me of you.

You do rock hard. Back and forth like all the other little autistic kids. Keep on rockin!

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 31 Dec 2005 06:58

BlackMage wrote:JustSomeDouche, shut your noise.
Shut your noise? I have no comment.
Eamon Angelface wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Emo Buttface doesn't know the difference between boys and girls.  So sad.

I'm assuming his last post that had only my name in it means he wants me... can't say I blame him, 'cause I rock so hard.  Either that, or it also had one of his horrible works of "art" in it.  I can't tell, since I AdBlocked those eyesores. Oh well.

Sorry, Emo... you're not my type.  I don't like talentless whiny nerds.  Bowel Movement seems to love you, though.  You two make a perfect crybaby couple.

I am a good match-maker.</span></span>
This lordly, condescending bullshit approach is so tired. So is the blase 'um...yur gay' variations you keep barfing out. Gather your things and regroup your thoughts. Try something new like being funny. I'd like that.

The whole Emo line is also pretty damn boring. A year ago I'd have been interested but that term is as used up as your stretched out butthole. That's not me calling you gay by the way, I'm just pretty sure you're as popular with the boys as you aren't with the girls. I'm saying I've surmised that you have IBS and that's why you're such an irrtiable sack.

That and your life of course. Your blog coded "homepage" (if you can call it that) spells out a damn sad existence. I really enjoyed reading your fucking grade 3 movie reviews. It's like a study on retardation. Have you read Freud's analyses on Little Dora? You should, her psychosis and delusions of self importance remind me of you.

You do rock hard. Back and forth like all the other little autistic kids. Keep on rockin!
So anybody get what this douche was trying to say? I dont speak retard.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 31 Dec 2005 07:38

Someone stick something in Jmah's mouth, my zipper is stuck.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 31 Dec 2005 08:08

This thread belongs on my forums.

That's how retarded it is.
Last edited by michlersoft on 31 Dec 2005 08:08, edited 1 time in total.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 31 Dec 2005 08:33

<!--QuoteBegin-Eamon Angelface+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eamon Angelface)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Douches are fun,
don't you all think?

Especially goatse ones?
wow what an obscure and therefore hilArious thing to say. you sir are have the floor, the mic, and my undivided atten*yawn*tion

here's some links as a reward

<a href='http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=clever' target='_blank'>prize # 1</a>

<a href='http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=wit' target='_blank'>prize # 2</a>

[/quote]

I'll check those links out after I have the sex change thanks.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 31 Dec 2005 09:38

michlersoft wrote:This thread belongs on my forums.

Is that something you go around admitting? :huh:

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 31 Dec 2005 09:42

Eamon Angelface wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:Emo Buttface doesn't know the difference between boys and girls. So sad.

I'm assuming his last post that had only my name in it means he wants me... can't say I blame him, 'cause I rock so hard. Either that, or it also had one of his horrible works of "art" in it. I can't tell, since I AdBlocked those eyesores. Oh well.

Sorry, Emo... you're not my type. I don't like talent-less whiny nerds. Bowel Movement seems to love you, though. You two make a perfect crybaby couple.

I am a good match-maker.

More of your love letters... sheesh. Your obsession with me is misguided, but cute. Stop falling in love with me, Emo Buttface. It'll only end in heartbreak for you.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 18:16, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 31 Dec 2005 09:51

More of your love letters... sheesh. Your obsession with me is misguided, but cute. Stop falling in love with me, Emo Buttface. It'll only end in heartbreak for you.
I'm beating you with an axe and you're swinging back with a ping pong paddle and telling me you're kicking my ass.

Sad. Just...pathetic and sad. What really sucks is its that lighting fast wit that's kept these forums quiet for so long.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 31 Dec 2005 10:31

I don't think anyone would agree that you are beating JSD, except maybe BlackMage. Maybe beating off to him (you fag)..

BlackMage wrote:
michlersoft wrote:This thread belongs on my forums.

Is that something you go around admitting? :huh:
If I pretended everything I did was not pathetic, then I would be you.
Last edited by michlersoft on 31 Dec 2005 10:38, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 31 Dec 2005 11:28

I never said that I believe that dipshit. And just cause you read a few posts here and there or go off of hearsay doesn't mean this is what I'm like. Its a facade I put up for you people with small enough minds to believe. Apparently it works well enough. Anyone who believes me to be this is an idiot.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 31 Dec 2005 17:58

I love Mage.