Has anyone checked out TJNR lately?

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 16 Jan 2006 04:26

Eamon Angelface wrote:
Notorious wrote:
*yawn

somebody not be boring now
Go eat some more tranny cock you flaming homo.

I appreciate the other comments but this one is just fucking stupid. Same as all his other posts. And the fact that he had to edit it? How fucking dumb is this moronic piece of shit? You must have taken many generations of inbreeding you idiotic motherfucker. Be proud, you're the most retarded of all the retards. I would expect that your mom probably had to smoke some serious shit in between sucking off truckers while pregnant with you as well to get you to this level of lame.
eve wrote:I stopped checking out TJNR a long time ago, the endless, mindless, boring banter got on my nerves.
And the banter here is witty and enlightening.

rick

Post by rick » 16 Jan 2006 06:01

Eamon Angelface wrote:It's this organized, color coded, bag of shit. Not funny, not informative, nothing.

Then I looked through their staff profiles and saw why. It's being run by some jackass with no sense of humor (the new tagline is "where are all the potatoes". I'm serious), an ugly ass snatch who looks like she has down syndrome, and some fucking gaywad moderators. Greyfox who posts in here is one, he looks like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

fukit, this place is dead too. Time to go to the new site.
Translated: Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah.

Why do you care?

"This place", besides the front page, has never truly been alive. Thus, it cannot die. I think.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 16 Jan 2006 11:06

HOLY SHIT! You're still alive! Where have you been?

Phife

Post by Phife » 17 Jan 2006 13:14

grey_fox24 wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:
Notorious wrote: Go eat some more tranny cock you flaming homo.

I appreciate the other comments but this one is just fucking stupid. Same as all his other posts. And the fact that he had to edit it? How fucking dumb is this moronic piece of shit? You must have taken many generations of inbreeding you idiotic motherfucker. Be proud, you're the most retarded of all the retards. I would expect that your mom probably had to smoke some serious shit in between sucking off truckers while pregnant with you as well to get you to this level of lame.
eve wrote:I stopped checking out TJNR a long time ago, the endless, mindless, boring banter got on my nerves.
My sentiments exactly.

Mr_Junky

Post by Mr_Junky » 17 Jan 2006 14:26

wow, i just stumbled on this site. I can remember the days of TJNR with Justin. Front page posts have gone to hell since then thats for sure. I'm guessing you logged all the users over to this site since i didn't have to sign up.

Anyways, glad i found don't click this. I think i'll have to check in now and then.

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 17 Jan 2006 15:10

BlackMage wrote:
J-Mah wrote:
It keeps on changing. I mean we don't have a certain douchebag thread starter posting there anymore. Its a win for us.
Then I ask what are you doing here oh great and powerful co-ruler of the pervs?
I like to spread my seeds everywhere.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 17 Jan 2006 16:10

Mr_Junky wrote:wow, i just stumbled on this site. I can remember the days of TJNR with Justin. Front page posts have gone to hell since then thats for sure. I'm guessing you logged all the users over to this site since i didn't have to sign up.

Anyways, glad i found don't click this. I think i'll have to check in now and then.
You can't even remember the name of this site when you were logged in here writing this up, I'm sure you will forget it soon.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 18 Jan 2006 07:40

grey_fox24 wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:
Notorious wrote: Go eat some more tranny cock you flaming homo.

<span style='color:maroon'>Now it is!

Hello children! Hello-hello-hello

What are we doing in this thread, are we talking about things that are neat?

...Tijnur?

I totally went there recently, in fact, I went there just because of this thread, I'm there right now!

I'm also at biagw!

But I can't stay there because it's way too dirty, and I don't know nothing about no Nathanism, so it's no go for being at Fubar in every incarnation.

What?

Anyways, at Tijnur, Lizzi asked me to be friends with her?

I'm not sure what that meant, but I'm not there very much, so it doesn't matter?

Why am I asking?

I don't know, hey what's going on?

I guess I should just answer the question, then.

Yes, I have checked out Tijnur lately.</span>

Mr_Junky

Post by Mr_Junky » 18 Jan 2006 09:33

~vjay~ wrote:
Mr_Junky wrote:wow, i just stumbled on this site. I can remember the days of TJNR with Justin. Front page posts have gone to hell since then thats for sure. I'm guessing you logged all the users over to this site since i didn't have to sign up.

You can't even remember the name of this site when you were logged in here writing this up, I'm sure you will forget it soon.
Whoa good catch, thats what i call waking up at six, going to bed at midnight. Good thing for bookmarks. B)

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 18 Jan 2006 09:42

Seriously wrote:Now it is!

...Tijnur?

I totally went there recently, in fact, I went there just because of this thread, I'm there right now!

I'm also at biagw!

But I can't stay there because it's way too dirty, and I don't know nothing about no Nathanism, so it's no go for being at Fubar in every incarnation.

What?

I'm not sure what that meant, but I'm not there very much, so it doesn't matter?

Why am I asking?

Yes, I have checked out Tijnur lately.

This banter is witty and enlightening.

Frills.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 10 Jan 2024 07:36, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 18 Jan 2006 10:18

Seriously wrote:
grey_fox24 wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:

<span style='color:maroon'>Now it is!

...Tijnur?

I'm also at biagw!

What?

Why am I asking?

Yes, I have checked out Tijnur lately.</span>

The DeAdLy SuPeRMaN

Post by The DeAdLy SuPeRMaN » 18 Jan 2006 11:57

Man, You're cool.

</sarcasm>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 18 Jan 2006 12:49

The DeAdLy SuPeRMaN wrote:Man, You're cool.

</sarcasm>
<a href='http://www.smh.com.au/news/big-question ... 69522.html' target='_blank'>Here you go little fella.</a>

Come back when that case of the extreme fucking stupids you're battling clears up.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 18 Jan 2006 12:54, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 19 Jan 2006 00:19

<span style='color:maroon'>Irony is the shackles of youth.

But some of us like that kinky stuff...</span>

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 19 Jan 2006 09:25

Seriously, you're back?