Has anyone checked out TJNR lately?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 23 Jan 2006 09:25

Pretty sure it ain't ironic and what you mean to say is it amuses you not that it's amusing to you.

Plus most people on here used to frequent TJNR before it got butchered/castrated.

That site being ruined by a girl is actually ironic.

justcumdick, I made you a new avatar. I think it suits your key interests much more than the Invader Zim one you've been using.

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 23 Jan 2006 09:56

Eamon Angelface wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>You must really enjoy reading your own mental diarrhea in text form.  It's the only reason I can conjure up when trying to figure out why you still post here.

You may now proceed with licking my balls.  Just ask Emo Buttface to scoot over.  You two should buy a pair of cowboy hats and go on a "fishing trip" together.</span></span>

Holy shit dude you're a fuckin loser!
This coming from the person who <a href='http://dontlinkthis.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6700' target='_blank'>started this thread.</a>

Your posts on TJNR were shit and your crappy ass, coloring book, elementary school drawings are are just as good. God dammit, just shut your fucking mouth already. You're not funny, your insults are lame and you tried to start some gay ass 'club' that, oh, go and figure, NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH.

You're an idiot. How you survive in the real world is beyond me.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 23 Jan 2006 10:03

allofushateyou wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>You must really enjoy reading your own mental diarrhea in text form.  It's the only reason I can conjure up when trying to figure out why you still post here.

You may now proceed with licking my balls.  Just ask Emo Buttface to scoot over.  You two should buy a pair of cowboy hats and go on a "fishing trip" together.</span></span>

Holy shit dude you're a fuckin loser!
This coming from the person who <a href='http://dontlinkthis.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6700' target='_blank'>started this thread.</a>

Your posts on TJNR were shit and your crappy ass, coloring book, elementary school drawings are are just as good. God dammit, just shut your fucking mouth already. You're not funny, your insults are lame and you tried to start some gay ass 'club' that, oh, go and figure, NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH.

You're an idiot. How you survive in the real world is beyond me.
You made a whole new profile just to write that?

Way to prove my point, you really are a fuckin loser!

I survive in the real world just fine. And people like you survive by leeching off people like me.

Dry those eyes. Take a deep breath.

You're still a loser. Nothing you write in here will change that. Accept it and move on to the next logical step. I suggest pills, it seems like the most painless way to go about it.

I'm so happy I hit a nerve. Your little hissy fit made me laugh so thanks for that.

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 23 Jan 2006 10:09

You stupid fucktwit. You have no idea who I am. I usually lurk but when people are really stupid then I'm prompted to speak up. I could give a rat's ass less about anyone else on this board but you're a complete moron.

What's wrong, Barney Badass? Couldn't cut it on any other forum so you're trying to act all big and bad on this one? Oh, is this the only way you can get attention?

Why don't you go ask another forum if they want to play with you and your little club? Maybe some 8 year olds will think your sorry cops and robbers game is cool.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 23 Jan 2006 11:08

allofushateyou wrote:You stupid fucktwit. You have no idea who I am. I usually lurk but when people are really stupid then I'm prompted to speak up. I could give a rat's ass less about anyone else on this board but you're a complete moron.

What's wrong, Barney Badass? Couldn't cut it on any other forum so you're trying to act all big and bad on this one?  Oh, is this the only way you can get attention?

Why don't you go ask another forum if they want to play with you and your little club? Maybe some 8 year olds will think your sorry cops and robbers game is cool.

You "lurk"? You joined today at 8:44.

You lied.

You lose.

At everything. Now go away. We have enough people to make fun of around here without you arming everyone with new material. Bye.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 23 Jan 2006 11:11, edited 1 time in total.

Phife

Post by Phife » 23 Jan 2006 13:51

Dear God,

Please help us all out by ending Eamon Angelface's sad existence by having him die in a car wreck or house fire. The more pain the better.

In Jesus Name...Amen.

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 23 Jan 2006 16:49

Eamon Angelface wrote:You "lurk"? You joined today at 8:44.

You lied.

You lose.

At everything. Now go away. We have enough people to make fun of around here without you arming everyone with new material. Bye.
The more you talk the more of an idiot you become you stupid fuck. You don't have to register to read the forums. Oh, what's that I hear? The hushed sounds of air blowing through that empty, cavernous skull of yours?

I lurked. I finally registered because I can't stand your stupidity. I didn't lie. I didn't lose. And you're still a fucking, no talent moron. Why don't you do research before you fling shit like a chimpanzee? Better yet, why don't you go sit in the corner with your Mead composition notebook and continue drawing your fantasy characters?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot to end this post with the requisite "dumb ass".

Dumb ass.
Last edited by allofushateyou on 23 Jan 2006 16:50, edited 1 time in total.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 23 Jan 2006 17:51

Finally some entertainment around here. <_<

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 23 Jan 2006 18:21

Ya, WTF?
Last edited by JustSumDude on 10 Jan 2024 07:45, edited 1 time in total.

Phife

Post by Phife » 23 Jan 2006 18:26

Dear Shiva,

Please destroy all the stupidity of this board...leaving only that which is pleasing to you! In other words, kill them all but me!

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 23 Jan 2006 18:33

Pfft... Shiva is my homie. You're going down, Phife.

Going down to Chinatown, sucka.

P.S. Dear invisible God-person, please make the moon fall from the sky and land on Emo Buttface's head. This will kill two whiny girls with one moon, as BlackOrko's face will still be buried in Emo's ass.

Please also send me some popcorn chicken, kthx.

XOXO

- JSD
Last edited by JustSumDude on 10 Jan 2024 07:46, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 23 Jan 2006 22:31

<span style='color:maroon'>Oh, y'all...

Don't fight over little old me...</span>

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 23 Jan 2006 22:43

What the fuck is this happy homo shit floating on the board. From this thread *as well as the others* I've gather that JSD is insecure about his sexuality and wants popcorn chicken, a TJNR lurker is on here as well *and I've an idea or 2 as to who it is*, Seriously is back *hopefully this time for good*, Phife is back, and Eamon would like to see more activitity here.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 24 Jan 2006 03:44

allofushateyou wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:You "lurk"? You joined today at 8:44.

You lied.

You lose.

The more you talk the more of an idiot you become you stupid fuck. You don't have to register to read the forums. Oh, what's that I hear? The hushed sounds of air blowing through that empty, cavernous skull of yours?

I lurked. I finally registered because I can't stand your stupidity. I didn't lie. I didn't lose. And you're still a fucking, no talent moron. Why don't you do research before you fling shit like a chimpanzee? Better yet, why don't you go sit in the corner with your Mead composition notebook and continue drawing your fantasy characters?

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot to end this post with the requisite "dumb ass".

Dumb ass.

No you definitely lose. And I still think you lied. I think you're lying more now. You lose more than anyone has ever lost before. You're probably so used to losing that you don't even recognize it anymore.

You're all the research I need. Everything you've typed on here is a part of a joke that you're not in on. God started it the day you were born and we've all been cracking up ever since.

PS: If this is indeed a TJNR lurker who has gone through the trouble of logging out, making a new pro, and logging back in then that's even funnier. Not ha ha funny. More like, aw that handicapped guy can't get up the stairs to the wheelchair ramp store funny.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 24 Jan 2006 03:48, edited 1 time in total.

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 24 Jan 2006 06:58

Eamon Angelface wrote:You're all the research I need. Everything you've typed on here is a part of a joke that you're not in on. God started it the day you were born and we've all been cracking up ever since.
Nice come back. It must really suck to be pwned in front of everyone you were trying to impress.

Pathetic.