Has anyone checked out TJNR lately?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 15 Jan 2006 01:35

It's this organized, color coded, bag of shit. Not funny, not informative, nothing.

Then I looked through their staff profiles and saw why. It's being run by some jackass with no sense of humor (the new tagline is "where are all the potatoes". I'm serious), an ugly ass snatch who looks like she has down syndrome, and some fucking gaywad moderators. Greyfox who posts in here is one, he looks like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

fukit, this place is dead too. Time to go to the new site.

Notorious

Post by Notorious » 15 Jan 2006 01:47

You're a faggot to the tenth power.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 15 Jan 2006 03:41

Eamon Angelface wrote:Greyfox who posts in here is one, he looks like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

I agree. Time for you to find a new site.

Foxxxy > Emo Buttface.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 10 Jan 2024 07:28, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 15 Jan 2006 07:33

JustSumDude wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:Greyfox who posts in here is one, he looks like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I agree. Time for you to find a new site.

Foxxxy > Emo Buttface.</span></span>
You're a faggot to the tenth power.
*yawn

somebody not be boring now

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 15 Jan 2006 08:30

fucking gaywad moderators
If I were gay you'd love it.

Notorious

Post by Notorious » 15 Jan 2006 08:34

*yawn

Go eat some more tranny cock you flaming homo.
Last edited by Notorious on 15 Jan 2006 08:35, edited 1 time in total.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 15 Jan 2006 08:39

Notorious wrote:
*yawn

Speaking of which, is probably why his username title is COCKASIAN, he love teh cock.

eve

Post by eve » 15 Jan 2006 09:47

I stopped checking out TJNR a long time ago, the endless, mindless, boring banter got on my nerves.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 15 Jan 2006 10:40

Yeah.... I like to go fishing.

inplainview

Post by inplainview » 15 Jan 2006 12:50

Eamon Angelface wrote:Then I looked through their staff profiles and saw why. It's being run by some jackass with no sense of humor (the new tagline is "where are all the potatoes". I'm serious), an ugly ass snatch who looks like she has down syndrome, and some fucking gaywad moderators. Greyfox who posts in here is one, he looks like Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

And they care because...?

And we care because...?

I'm all for you rockin the boat, but do it with something pertinent to DLT. Not TJNR.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 15 Jan 2006 13:24

Notorious wrote:
*yawn

I appreciate the other comments but this one is just fucking stupid. Same as all his other posts. And the fact that he had to edit it? How fucking dumb is this moronic piece of shit? You must have taken many generations of inbreeding you idiotic motherfucker. Be proud, you're the most retarded of all the retards. I would expect that your mom probably had to smoke some serious shit in between sucking off truckers while pregnant with you as well to get you to this level of lame.

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 15 Jan 2006 16:37

eve wrote:I stopped checking out TJNR a long time ago, the endless, mindless, boring banter got on my nerves.
It keeps on changing. I mean we don't have a certain douchebag thread starter posting there anymore. Its a win for us.

Notorious

Post by Notorious » 15 Jan 2006 23:09

Eamon Angelface wrote:
Notorious wrote:
*yawn

I appreciate the other comments but this one is just fucking stupid. Same as all his other posts. And the fact that he had to edit it? How fucking dumb is this moronic piece of shit? You must have taken many generations of inbreeding you idiotic motherfucker. Be proud, you're the most retarded of all the retards. I would expect that your mom probably had to smoke some serious shit in between sucking off truckers while pregnant with you as well to get you to this level of lame.
Shouldn't you be gone by now?

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 16 Jan 2006 01:11

J-Mah wrote:
eve wrote:I stopped checking out TJNR a long time ago, the endless, mindless, boring banter got on my nerves.
It keeps on changing. I mean we don't have a certain douchebag thread starter posting there anymore. Its a win for us.
Then I ask what are you doing here oh great and powerful co-ruler of the pervs?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 16 Jan 2006 03:35

Notorious wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:
Notorious wrote: Go eat some more tranny cock you flaming homo.

Shouldn't you be gone by now?

I said NOT be boring, dumbshit. In fact just shut the fuck up all together. I've yet to see you post anything other than some grade school bullshit jab about gayness.

Before you go posting anything else remember, I said shut the fuck up.