Has anyone checked out Eamon AssFace's posts?

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 23 Jan 2006 10:12

He's a moron and a turd that just won't flush properly down the toilet. All of those in favor, say 'Aye'.

Aye.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 23 Jan 2006 11:06

Holy hell. A for effort but you fail at life.

A whole post about lil ol me ripping on you.

Boo. You don't get to join my yakuza.

Phife

Post by Phife » 23 Jan 2006 13:42

Eamon Angelface wrote:Blah blah blah...
You don't get to join my yakuza.
Is that a reward?

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 23 Jan 2006 17:19

Eamon Angelface wrote:Holy hell. A for effort but you fail at life.

Again, another sign of being a moron. Read the title, jackass. Evidently you wouldn't be able to recognize parody if it showed up on your doorstep and announced that it was your real father. Like the postman did. And the milkman. And the crack addict down the street.

And joining your gay club? In my line of work I know real yakuza and triads. You're not just an insult to them, you're an insult to humanity.

Wakarimasu-ka? Nanka yö?

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 23 Jan 2006 22:44

<span style='color:maroon'>Organized crime is full of people that are cool!

They are groups of cool people!</span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 24 Jan 2006 03:39

allofushateyou wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:Holy hell. A for effort but you fail at life.

Again, another sign of being a moron. Read the title, jackass. Evidently you wouldn't be able to recognize parody if it showed up on your doorstep and announced that it was your real father. Like the postman did. And the milkman. And the crack addict down the street.

And joining your gay club? In my line of work I know real yakuza and triads. You're not just an insult to them, you're an insult to humanity.

Wakarimasu-ka? Nanka yö?
In your line of work? My God. You're not just a fucking loser, you're a total nutter.

Thats beats all. You're the biggest doucherag ever to visit these forums. Hands down you win the trophy for the being the biggest dipshit. If I were related to you I'd change my name. If I were your father I'd wonder what went wrong.

In all seriousness, you're the bottom of the barrell. Say hello to the internet tough guy everyone. He's 7 feet tall and has a blackbelt in ninja. He can bag any woman. He's a millionare.

Dude...way to lower the bar around here.

allofushateyou

Post by allofushateyou » 24 Jan 2006 06:56

No, dumb fuck. I'm in law enforcement and I work the Chinatown area of DC. I'm just amazed at how all of a sudden your insults and comebacks are so pathetic. All of a sudden your posting all over the place and trying to act like you're the cock of the block just seems sad.

You've been pwned, you sad little bitch. You're just too stupid to admit it.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 24 Jan 2006 07:00

allofushateyou wrote:No, dumb fuck. I'm in law enforcement and I work the Chinatown area of DC.  I'm just amazed at how all of a sudden your insults and comebacks are so pathetic.  All of a sudden your posting all over the place and trying to act like you're the cock of the block just seems sad.

You've been pwned, you sad little bitch. You're just too stupid to admit it.
Just when I thought you couldn't make any more of an ass of yourself you come up with this shit.

pwned? What are you some 30 year old geeze with a young peoples dictionary? The only thing that's been pwned in here is your dignity and self respect. Nobody as lame as you gets to boast either.

And if by law enforcement you mean you enforce the laws of your parents basement over your rpg buddies then I believe you. Otherwise I call more lies on your part. Lies. So many lies.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 24 Jan 2006 07:05

<span style='color:maroon'><span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>RIOWNED</span></span>

Phife

Post by Phife » 24 Jan 2006 07:08

If only there was someone around to ban you two dumbfucks.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 24 Jan 2006 07:25

allofushateyou wrote:No, dumb fuck. I'm in law enforcement and I work the Chinatown area
I had to bring in another container load full of gooks to work my sweatshop because of you, asshole.

You owe me $1.72

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 24 Jan 2006 12:16

UncleMao wrote:
allofushateyou wrote:No, dumb fuck. I'm in law enforcement and I work the Chinatown area
I had to bring in another container load full of gooks to work my sweatshop because of you, asshole.

You owe me $1.72
cash, check or wendy's nuggets with some change?

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 24 Jan 2006 12:25

If he searches my couch, he might recoup his losses.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 24 Jan 2006 16:24

UncleMao wrote:

You owe me $1.72
This post made me laugh out loud.