The Closed Button Icon

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jan 2006 05:06

Oh, yes...now I remember. The topic wasn't poo vs. pink, it was actually missing the old days and the old content.

That's sort of hard to contemplate when every thread devolves into a pissing match.

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 05:44

So, SPEAKING OF LIBBY HOELLER and the GOOD OL' DAYS...

One result of the lack of camwhores* being "feaatured" on the site is the disturbing end of FBI-related hilarity.

I miss the pedo jokes and the FBI-related fun. Stupid non-camwhore-topics.

* not that my beloved Libby is a whore, by any definition

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 27 Jan 2006 07:10

~An ode to Eamon~

We all know you love it
oh yes you do
you come here and whine
that all is not fine
but it is sad to see
that you bookmarked me
just a pathetic little thread
in the hopes that somewhere
somehow
you could play tough boy wordplay
dictionary at hand
and win somewhere at life.

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 07:17

And let US NOT FORGET the psycho girl, who truly puts the "whore" in camwhore.

Oh what fun we had debating the age of that one. Was she in junior high? Was she a sorority chick? The debate raged with evidence to back both arguments. Such fun.

Where are the Snowdens of yesteryear?

bad vjay...bad.
Last edited by badbart on 27 Jan 2006 07:18, edited 1 time in total.

Smash

Post by Smash » 27 Jan 2006 07:41

Seriously wrote:<span style='color:maroon'>They're probably all secretly what's his face's friends.

They just don't want you to finish him off, that's why they were trying to trick you into closing the thread, and now they're gunning for you.

You have only one option.

</span>
Does the option involve, him, a revolver, a bullet, and a pathetic note crying about his pathetic life??

Please??

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Jan 2006 07:47

~vjay~ wrote:~An ode to Eamon~

We all know you love it
oh yes you do
you come here and whine
that all is not fine
but it is sad to see
that you bookmarked me
just a pathetic little thread
in the hopes that somewhere
somehow
you could play tough boy wordplay
dictionary at hand
and win somewhere at life.
I like this one you did better:
Blind leading the blind
feel
just dont think
feelings are easier to manage
than the incessant chattering of your brain
kiss me
just do it
feel the emotion
don't think
thinking is pain
pain is life
life is hurtful
hurtful is strife
strife is your life
drown your sorrows
in yet another substitute for life
swallow it down as you wallow
in self pity
To be is to exist
existing is easier than to be
something you could be
to be you are not
to be means you have to choose "me"
self worth means so little
if you can't walk the line
walk on in the darkness
it is easier that way.

cause it sucks. Like the rest of your laughable poetic bullshit.

allofushateyou, Badbart, Puzzlehead, Phife, Vjay, Greyfox and every other fruitbiscuit who's come at me in here are from TJNR. I started a thread about the sad, sad state of that site and they've come running like some kind of unattractive (they post their real pictures over there now. It's pretty funny), sweating, fucked up cavalry.

You guys lose at everything for this. It's really pathetic. You tried to get a little gang going to defend your own stupidity. It don't get much lower than that.

Anything you say and have said has only resulted in you digging your own dignity's collective grave.

I'm one guy who works on a computer a lot as most professionals do outside of trade workers. I check this site to distract myself from work and don't want it ruined by being frequented by the same idiots who ruined the other site (the one this one fuckup is now remenising about....wow). You're a group of people. A group of cyberfriends.

Meet on this because I know you guys get together in some computer intensive way and hash out some new out of the box method to save yourselves from making any bigger fools of yourselves.

You can't come back and shouldn't have started.

I didn't say anything about this before because I wanted to watch you go at it like you had some elaborate ruse going. Messaging each other to stick up for one another and what not. You can deny that if you want...but remember the accouncement up top.

The End
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 27 Jan 2006 07:48, edited 1 time in total.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jan 2006 08:06

Bitterness, table for one...

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 08:07

Whatever happened to those Old Navy ads? The good ones, I mean. With the cute young blonde that Justin loved so much or even the older chicks.

The ensemble cast they have for the current ads just doesn't have the same appeal. Instread, we get stuff like <a href='http://www.awfulcommercials.com/oldnavy01.php' target='_blank'>The Rugby Bunch*</a>.

So much has changed.

*To be fair, Morgan Fairchild would be a hot mom in a sitcom.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 27 Jan 2006 08:30

I'd hit it. At least once...if not twice.
Last edited by BlackMage on 27 Jan 2006 08:30, edited 1 time in total.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jan 2006 08:31

I miss the Jeffersons being in the Old Navy ads. Ok, so Weezy died and it makes it more difficult...

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 27 Jan 2006 08:32

The computer age can fix that.

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 08:43

BlackMage wrote:The computer age can fix that.
I thought you would suggest Black Magic, since that is your handle...kinda.

The Jeffersons of the living Dead. Coming this fall on Fox!

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 27 Jan 2006 09:15

Eamon Angelface wrote:The End
If I had my way it would be. Oh how I miss the days of the little red plus sign.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Jan 2006 09:42

UPDATE

Yes yet another TJNR stain has oozed onto here...

allofushateyou, Badbart, Puzzlehead, Phife, Vjay, Greyfox, bligityblah and every other fruitbiscuit who's come at me in here are from TJNR. I started a thread about the sad, sad state of that site and they've come running like some kind of unattractive (they post their real pictures over there now. It's pretty funny), sweating, fucked up cavalry.

You guys lose at everything for this. It's really pathetic. You tried to get a little gang going to defend your own stupidity. It don't get much lower than that.

Anything you say and have said has only resulted in you digging your own dignity's collective grave.

I'm one guy who works on a computer a lot as most professionals do outside of trade workers. I check this site to distract myself from work and don't want it ruined by being frequented by the same idiots who ruined the other site (the one this one fuckup is now remenising about....wow). You're a group of people. A group of cyberfriends.

Meet on this because I know you guys get together in some computer intensive way and hash out some new out of the box method to save yourselves from making any bigger fools of yourselves.

You can't come back and shouldn't have started.

I didn't say anything about this before because I wanted to watch you go at it like you had some elaborate ruse going. Messaging each other to stick up for one another and what not. You can deny that if you want...but remember the accouncement up top.

**The End

**Keep digging guys. There's no such thing as rock bottom when it comes to you pathetic shmucks.

PS - I especially liked your post about how you like to smell girls who walk past you dude. H.o.l.y f.u.c.k.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 27 Jan 2006 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 27 Jan 2006 09:50

Question.

Why does eamon keep feeling the need to bring me up?

I haven't said shit to him, nor do I feel the need to. The sad thing is this post in going to lead to him invariably decided to attempt to flame me. However I've come to learn that the only insult he can come up with are to call me a tv character, gay, or a retard. I have better things to do with my time that to argue with such idiocy, which is why I choose not to respond to any of Mr. Angelface's trolling.

The end.