The Closed Button Icon

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 30 Jan 2006 10:34

bligityblah wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:
bligityblah wrote:That was "I'm incapable of a real response so I'll just google something" By Aim_on Myface.

Next up on the Desperately Seeking Attention hit parade, two and a half more classics from our contemptible loser:

1. "You guys are retarded, please accept me"
2. "I can't read above a 3rd grade level so I'll use cookie cutter insults hoping you don't notice."
3 "You guys are retarded and stupid, please accept me" The daddy drank too much and mommy was disconnected remix.

You're not worth crafting a response to. I believe we went over that already.

You're responses are like JSD and Smash's shit. Idiotic editorials on other people's posts. Why bother? What are you working towards?

You're such a fucking waste of time.

Everything you've said about me can be said about all of you. Repetitive and cookie cutter insults are your specialty so I'm not surprised its on the tip of your tongue.

Get creative or get the fuck out.
HAHAHAHA...creative, thats cute.

You should axe that typed out laughter. That's the worst. At least if was short that time though.

No Jack in the Box here either. Or Whitecastle which I hear is pretty good.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 30 Jan 2006 11:18, edited 1 time in total.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 30 Jan 2006 10:58

Eamon Angelface wrote:You should axe that typed out laughter. That's the worst. At least if was short that time though.
I don't imagine it is any fun being the target of mass ridicule, its ok sweetie. Go ahead and drink the pain away, in your case I'd suggest Brasso.

turtle1

Post by turtle1 » 30 Jan 2006 11:14

<span style='color:red'>i hear Brasso's delicious?</span>

<span style='color:red'>no jack in the box here either :(</span>
Last edited by turtle1 on 30 Jan 2006 11:14, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 30 Jan 2006 11:19

bligityblah wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:You should axe that typed out laughter. That's the worst. At least if was short that time though.
I don't imagine it is any fun being the target of mass ridicule, its ok sweetie. Go ahead and drink the pain away, in your case I'd suggest Brasso.

How is what you said a reponse? It's a totally different line of thought. :lol:

Shit...if this guy actually is handicapped I'm gonna feel kind of bad.

In response to what you just started there I'll cite what I said a while back to BM: if 10 midgets tell you you're too tall it doesn't make being a midget cool.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 30 Jan 2006 11:22, edited 1 time in total.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 30 Jan 2006 12:47

Eamon Angelface wrote:
bligityblah wrote:
(img:http://myspace-458.vo.llnwd.net/00230/8 ... 9458_m.gif)

How is what you said a reponse? It's a totally different line of thought. :lol:

Shit...if this guy actually is handicapped I'm gonna feel kind of bad.

In response to what you just started there I'll cite what I said a while back to BM: if 10 midgets tell you you're too tall it doesn't make being a midget cool.
Nice job posting the image, almost. Note to dipshit (thats you Aim_on) posting an image, video, or soundclip made by someone else isn't a comeback.

Very good job on not coming anywhere close to making any sort of relevant point again too. You rock harder than Barry Manilow!
Last edited by bligityblah on 30 Jan 2006 12:48, edited 1 time in total.

Phife

Post by Phife » 30 Jan 2006 15:12

Don't fret over Jack in the Box...it's just okay. If you have a Hardees, then you basically have a JitB.

~vjay~

Post by ~vjay~ » 30 Jan 2006 17:07

We don't have Jack in the box, Hardees or Whitecastle.

All I know of Whitecastle is from Harold and Kumar.

Clarissa

Post by Clarissa » 30 Jan 2006 22:44

If Jack In The Box=Hardees, they have some brilliant Curly Fries.

White Castle. How I love White Castle.
vjay, after seeing that movie a friend and I drove 3 hours in the middle of the night to the nearest white castle (you all know the story) it's that good/deliciously bad.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 31 Jan 2006 01:42

We don't have White Castle in the immediate area *rumor has it they built one in Dallas...Bligs can ya confirm this?* Instead of Whitec Castle, we have Krystal's which is supposed to be the same thing.

But honestly, my favorite burger place is Backyard Grill. They use 1/3 lb intervals instead of 1/4 lbs. Its kinda like Fuckrudders but a bit cheaper.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 31 Jan 2006 03:47

There are a few White Castles in the Dallas area. I haven't eaten at one in ages.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 31 Jan 2006 03:47

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Jack in the Box = The greatest, greasiest fast food ever to kill a human being's heart valves.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong, because I just said so on the internets!</span></span>

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 31 Jan 2006 04:11

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Jack in the Box = The greatest, greasiest fast food ever to kill a human being's heart valves.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong, because I just said so on the internets!</span></span>
<span style='color:blue'>If JITB is the same thing as Hardees, this can't possibly be true.

For the epitome of greasiness, one must venture to Atlanta, GA (or Athens) and consume burgers and fries from the mythical "home of the oil change" known as The Varsity...</span>

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 31 Jan 2006 04:51

Jack in the box
Jack in the box
Tee-hee-hee-hee

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 31 Jan 2006 04:57

AngelBaby wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Jack in the Box = The greatest, greasiest fast food ever to kill a human being's heart valves.

<span style='color:blue'>If JITB is the same thing as Hardees, this can't possibly be true.

For the epitome of greasiness, one must venture to Atlanta, GA (or Athens) and consume burgers and fries from the mythical "home of the oil change" known as The Varsity...</span>
JITB is a different chain than Hardees. The other name for Hardees is Carl's Jr.

TheGoodReverend

Post by TheGoodReverend » 31 Jan 2006 05:21

What about In 'n Out? Those are good burgers, Walter.