The Closed Button Icon

Phife

Post by Phife » 26 Jan 2006 15:45

I just read Eamon Nutface's last post in his banal thread...and I noticed something: the "closed" icon was still sporting the old FUBAR tan.

Damn that made me sad. I kinda miss the good ol' days when the fights were better, the babes were hotter, and I was drunker.

Oh well, what the hell.

Pitchit

Post by Pitchit » 26 Jan 2006 21:38

Jeff? Is that you?

<span style='color:gray'>EMO!</span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 26 Jan 2006 22:47

Wow....I close one...you open another and take a jab?

Wait, someone from TJNR is acting like a moron? Say it ain't so!

You babies bitch and cry for me to "let it go" so I close the thread and you start this and PM me?

If there was any doubt before it's gone now. There are faggies in here with messy diapers who need the shuts their mouths fukn time.

I don't even mind justsumdude and smash anymore. At least they aimed for humour.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 26 Jan 2006 23:02, edited 1 time in total.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 27 Jan 2006 00:27

<span style='color:maroon'>They're probably all secretly what's his face's friends.

They just don't want you to finish him off, that's why they were trying to trick you into closing the thread, and now they're gunning for you.

You have only one option.

Actually, you have several, cause, you know, you always have choices, whether it be the classic "option C" or something completely off the wall and having nothing to do with the situation at hand, there are always choices.

But...

That's just less dramatic.</span>

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 00:50

Eamon Angelface wrote:Wow....I close one...you open another and take a jab?

You babies bitch and cry for me to "let it go" so I close the thread and you start this and PM me?
Once again, you have displyed your uncanny knack to...

COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT!!

The opening post wasn't about you. Sure, it mentioned your name. But it wasn't about YOU. Get over yourself, Mr. Whiney-crybaby-everybody-hates-me (which is true, by the way).

Read it again, Mr Remedial. It was about the glory days of the forum - when more than eight people posted here. Granted, amongst those surviving eight are some of the most interesting comment providers..but that's not the point. This is:

Things change. And it's sad.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Jan 2006 01:32

badbart wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:Wow....I close one...you open another and take a jab?

Once again, you have displyed your uncanny knack to...

COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT!!

The opening post wasn't about you. Sure, it mentioned your name. But it wasn't about YOU. Get over yourself, Mr. Whiney-crybaby-everybody-hates-me (which is true, by the way).

Read it again, Mr Remedial. It was about the glory days of the forum - when more than eight people posted here. Granted, amongst those surviving eight are some of the most interesting comment providers..but that's not the point. This is:

Things change. And it's sad.

The only sad thing around here is you.

The point is you're a fucking moron. Want your old glory holes? Head over to TJNR with Steviefox and the rest of the caks.

And don't PM me anymore, I don't want to be your boyfriend.

PS: Seriously, they're not secretly whatshisfaces friends. They are his friends. His ultra cool cyber friends. The cancer that killed TJNR. The same socially disfunctional losers I love ripping into.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 27 Jan 2006 01:32, edited 1 time in total.

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 02:03

This post requires the good ol' multiple-quote response:
Eamon Angelface wrote:The only sad thing around here is you.

The point is you're a fucking moron. Want your old glory holes? Head over to TJNR with Steviefox and the rest of the caks.
Did you read anything I wrote in that post? Once again, you're taking something not about YOU in any way and making...wait for it...ABOUT YOU!

Nobody cares about you. Nobody has any interest in your complete inabilty to find humor in anyone's remarks. Well, maybe a passing interest...kind of a "oh my gawd, did you see that headless body lying next to the Burning Honda?" interest that lasts about three seconds, but no more than that.
Eamon Angelface wrote:And don't PM me anymore, I don't want to be your boyfriend.
And since you brought up the PM, let's review:
<!--QuoteBegin-PM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Way to go, big man. I salute your searing flame and now cower in fear of your verbal wrath.

Pansy.
Take a deep breath, get down on one knee, and lick my fuking sack you worthless douche.

Everything to type in here is a waste of time.

I suspect thats consistent with the rest of the sad, boring little life.
[/quote]
1. I was trying to be your friend? What color is the sky in your world?
2. Your constant use of homoerotic suggestions are the only sad thing around here. Just come out of the closet already.
Eamon Angelface wrote:PS: Seriously, they're not secretly whatshisfaces friends. They are his friends. His ultra cool cyber friends. The cancer that killed TJNR. The same socially disfunctional losers I love ripping into.
Oooh...rip me again with one of your cutting verbal lashings, tough guy.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>And I soooo wanted to poke fun at you in a tangential way...why'd you have to single me out? Why, huh? Why?</span>
Last edited by badbart on 27 Jan 2006 02:04, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Jan 2006 02:13

badbart wrote:This post requires the good ol' multiple-quote response:
Eamon Angelface wrote:The only sad thing around here is you.

Did you read anything I wrote in that post? Once again, you're taking something not about YOU in any way and making...wait for it...ABOUT YOU!

Nobody cares about you. Nobody has any interest in your complete inabilty to find humor in anyone's remarks. Well, maybe a passing interest...kind of a "oh my gawd, did you see that headless body lying next to the Burning Honda?" interest that lasts about three seconds, but no more than that.
Eamon Angelface wrote:And don't PM me anymore, I don't want to be your boyfriend.
And since you brought up the PM, let's review:
<!--QuoteBegin-PM+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Way to go, big man. I salute your searing flame and now cower in fear of your verbal wrath.

Pansy.
Take a deep breath, get down on one knee, and lick my fuking sack you worthless douche.

Everything to type in here is a waste of time.

I suspect thats consistent with the rest of the sad, boring little life.
1. I was trying to be your friend? What color is the sky in your world?
2. Your constant use of homoerotic suggestions are the only sad thing around here. Just come out of the closet already.
Eamon Angelface wrote:PS: Seriously, they're not secretly whatshisfaces friends. They are his friends. His ultra cool cyber friends. The cancer that killed TJNR. The same socially disfunctional losers I love ripping into.
Oooh...rip me again with one of your cutting verbal lashings, tough guy.

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>And I soooo wanted to poke fun at you in a tangential way...why'd you have to single me out? Why, huh? Why?</span>

[/quote]

um...cause you're a spaz and you get increasingly annoying. Oh ya, you pm'd me begging for attention.

That last post sounded exactly like something some nerd would scream from a distance after getting his ass kicked.

I'm done with you. You lost before you started.

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 02:30

The power of the Internet...every pathetic little weiner is a tough guy.

Bravo, Machoman. Bravo.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jan 2006 02:57

Snap into a SlimJim!

Ok, so back on topic - I thought it was nice to see the poo color again. :) It makes pulling this site at work less...pink.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Jan 2006 03:05

badbart wrote:The power of the Internet...every pathetic little weiner is a tough guy.

Bravo, Machoman. Bravo.

I believe we covered this type of response in a previous chapter on low forms of wit and juvenile defense mechanisms.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jan 2006 03:36

I bet if we try really, really, REALLY hard we could get back to debating the merits of poo vs. pink.

badbart

Post by badbart » 27 Jan 2006 04:38

Eamon Angelface wrote:I believe we covered this type of response in a previous chapter on low forms of wit and juvenile defense mechanisms.
And this is you..being done with me?

I repeat, Bravo.

Bravo.

So, about the good ol' days of FUBAR...anybody heard anything new about Libby Hoeller? She seems to have (by design, no doubt) dropped right off the map. I miss good ol' Libby and her naughty bits.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jan 2006 04:54

<a href='http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm' target='_blank'>My juvenile defense mechanisms</a>

Hell...what are we all bitching about? In the lower left of the the page is a dropdown that will allow you to change the skin back to the fubar classic poo color.

puzzlehead=happy
Last edited by puzzlehead on 27 Jan 2006 04:57, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Jan 2006 04:57

badbart wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:I believe we covered this type of response in a previous chapter on low forms of wit and juvenile defense mechanisms.
And this is you..being done with me?

I repeat, Bravo.

Bravo.

So, about the good ol' days of FUBAR...anybody heard anything new about Libby Hoeller? She seems to have (by design, no doubt) dropped right off the map. I miss good ol' Libby and her naughty bits.
I believe we covered this type of response in a previous chapter on low forms of wit and juvenile defense mechanisms.

Now in addition he has called on an attempt at comradery by referencing an old topic he hopes will solidify his standing within the group. This approach is intended to exemplify his stature by purporting a long lasting relationship when in fact it only results in further humiliation.