Santa Monica College

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 08 Mar 2006 06:14

UncleMao wrote:It's posts like those that are an ugly reminder for me to recharge my decoder ring.

drumroll +1
<span style='color:maroon'>It was a request, dude.

Back off me.</span>

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 08 Mar 2006 09:42

Seriously wrote:
UncleMao wrote:It's posts like those that are an ugly reminder for me to recharge my decoder ring.

drumroll +1
<span style='color:maroon'>It was a request, dude.

Back off me.</span>
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I didn't say it... Mao did!

Oh wait...</span></span>

payne

Post by payne » 09 Mar 2006 02:01

Seriously wrote:<span style='color:maroon'>Why would you think that any of us would have inside knowledge of any particular university "X"?

Unless you know of a member that goes to University "X", but in that case it would be better to PM (personal message) them and not make a thread for everyone to read and get confused and angered over.</span>
JustSumDude wrote:
payne wrote:aww c'mon ffs.. somebody gotta know smth? :cry:
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Learn to use whole words.</span></span>

I guess i finally found out why nobody dares to post anything here except the "old members". You guys must feel real successful sitting behing your computers "acting all cool and arrogant". I just hope you're all this successful IRL (IN REAL LIFE).

btw newsflash.. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET.. YOURE SUPPOSED TO USE ABBREVIATONS DOUCHEBAG

:)
Last edited by payne on 09 Mar 2006 02:05, edited 1 time in total.

badbart

Post by badbart » 09 Mar 2006 03:08

payne wrote:btw newsflash.. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET.. YOURE SUPPOSED TO USE ABBREVIATONS DOUCHEBAG
According to who? Are we worried about wasting bandwidth?

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 09 Mar 2006 06:46

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Badbart gave me a warning for ripping on him on the other site. I'm pretty sure according to their gaywad, limp dick rules he can't do that if I shit on his face in here.

here we go...</span>

Everything you type is a waste of bandwidth you pencil dicked little retard.

badbart

Post by badbart » 09 Mar 2006 07:08

Eamon Angelface wrote:<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Badbart gave me a warning for ripping on him on the other site. I'm pretty sure according to their gaywad, limp dick rules he can't do that if I shit on his face in here.

here we go...</span>

More of the famous wit.

With your comedic timing, you should be on the front page! Somebody needs to contact Justin. Stat!

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 09 Mar 2006 07:43

payne wrote:btw newsflash.. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET.. YOURE SUPPOSED TO USE ABBREVIATONS DOUCHEBAG
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Wrong. Lazy-ass abbreviated "net speak" is one reason people can't spell for shit these days (let alone use punctuation correctly. "YOURE"? Sheesh. By the way, newsflash: An ellipsis has three dots. You're also missing a closing punctuation at the end of your ignorant statement). Whether you are writing a letter, an email or a post on the internet, your ability to form a coherent thought in writing is always important (unless you truly enjoy coming across as a blithering moron in text). Look up a word once in a while instead of turning words into three-letter nonsensical rubbish. What a bunch of dumbs.

You may now return to licking my mighty testicles.</span></span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 09 Mar 2006 11:03

badbart wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>Badbart gave me a warning for ripping on him on the other site. I'm pretty sure according to their gaywad, limp dick rules he can't do that if I shit on his face in here.

here we go...</span>

More of the famous wit.

With your comedic timing, you should be on the front page! Somebody needs to contact Justin. Stat!

I believe we covered sarcasm being the last resort of morons with nothing witty to say.

Now fuckoff you piss drinking litte eunuch cockroach.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 09 Mar 2006 12:41

Ya know, it seems like every few days, someone has to start talking shit. This is the reason why I keep coming back here.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 09 Mar 2006 12:46

payne wrote:
Seriously wrote:<span style='color:maroon'>Why would you think that any of us would have inside knowledge of any particular university "X"?

Unless you know of a member that goes to University "X", but in that case it would be better to PM (personal message) them and not make a thread for everyone to read and get confused and angered over.</span>
JustSumDude wrote:
payne wrote:aww c'mon ffs.. somebody gotta know smth? :cry:
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Learn to use whole words.</span></span>
I guess i finally found out why nobody dares to post anything here except the "old members". You guys must feel real successful sitting behing your computers "acting all cool and arrogant". I just hope you're all this successful IRL (IN REAL LIFE).

btw newsflash.. THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET.. YOURE SUPPOSED TO USE ABBREVIATONS DOUCHEBAG

:)
<span style='color:maroon'>Who's attacking you in this thread?

Other people, not me.

I made a valid point, so don't rag on me. It makes me sad.</span>

badbart

Post by badbart » 09 Mar 2006 17:28

Eamon Angelface wrote:I believe we covered sarcasm being the last resort of morons with nothing witty to say.

Now fuckoff you piss drinking litte eunuch cockroach.
<span style='color:#000080'>Geez, you simple-minded tool, I said nothing to or about your complete worthessness. Yet, here I am - once again pointing out how completely irrelevant you are.</span>
badbart wrote:
According to who? Are we worried about wasting bandwidth?
<span style='color:#000080'>I asked a legitimatre question. Payne stated that we are "SUPPOSED to use abbreviations because this is the internet." I asked why and put forth one possible reason.</span>

And for no reason that I could detedct, you decided to jump on my ass (though I have a theory about that action):

here we go...</span>

<span style='color:#000080'>Your lame "flames" are as tired as your constant elitist attitude.

Give it a rest. </span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 09 Mar 2006 23:37

Uberlame.

Badbart has no place here.

He is not the funny and very much the stupid.

I hate his post where he says something about jumping on his ass and then adds something that's supposed to be clever but t'ain't.

I know you didn't say anything to me Bort but I decided to point out how big of a fag you are anyway. If some guy is rollerskating down the street in a neon purple thong do you wait for him to do something to you before throwing a rock? No, because he has already done something to you. He has offended you with his existence.

You are that purple thong, worn by stupidity and paraded around in front of me till I can't stand it anymore.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 09 Mar 2006 23:38, edited 1 time in total.

badbart

Post by badbart » 10 Mar 2006 00:46

Eamon Angelface wrote:Badbart has no place here.
More worthless drivel from the playground bully extraordinaire.

And how is it that you are the barometer of who or what is appropriate for this web forum? When did the election take place? I must have been out that day.

Newsflash, tough guy: this ain't your sandbox. Pipe down.
Last edited by badbart on 10 Mar 2006 12:30, edited 1 time in total.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 10 Mar 2006 01:07

It's a free for all in here.

That's why you're being raped, there's no one to cry to for help.

Now quit looking back at me you're throwing off my rythm.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 10 Mar 2006 01:10, edited 1 time in total.

badbart

Post by badbart » 10 Mar 2006 03:00

Raped? You call this is a raping? Though you undoubtedly have a lot of expereince in that area, I fail to see how your sad attempts to hurt my feelings qualify.

I'll tell you what's really sad, though. You have just as few friends/supporters in this forum as you do the other. Yet you interpret the silence of the other five contributors here as support for your pathetic cause.

Are you really so desperate for attention?