WTF!

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 12 May 2006 15:21

From: The Daily Record website [http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk]

EXCLUSIVE: BOY, 9, IS CHARGED WITH RAPE
His dad has previously been convicted of rape
Girl victim, aged 3, taken to start a new life abroad
By James Moncur And Brian Mccartney

A NINE-YEAR-OLD boy has been charged with raping a three-year-old girl.

If convicted, he would be Britain's youngest-ever rapist. The boy is the son of a man who was jailed for rape more than 20 years ago.

His alleged victim has since been taken away from Scotland to start a new life in Spain. But her family are outraged that the boy still visits his dad and mixes with other kids in a mainstream school.

A police spokesman said: "We can confirm that following an allegation of rape a nine-year-old boy was arrested and subsequently charged and a report was sent to the procurator fiscal."

The Crown Office in Edinburgh said that the case had been referred to the Children's Panel Reporter. The attack allegedly took place in a family home in Dundee where six children from two different families regularly spent weekends. The alleged victim's father had split with his wife and moved in with the accused boy's mother, who has three other children.

The little girl sometimes shared a room with her six-year-old brother and the alleged rapist.

Her brother witnessed the alleged rape but is said to have been too frightened to speak up. He has since been interviewed by Tayside's child protection unit. The attack is said to have happened last September, when the girl was three-and-a-half and her alleged attacker nine.

The rape claims emerged when the girl went home to her mother and played with her dolls. She started banging the toys together, face-to-face. When her mum asked what the dolls were doing, the girl said: "They're s******g."

She then claimed that was what happened to her at sleep-over nights with the accused. The shocked mum called police and the girl was interviewed by a female detective. A family friend said police were astonished by the detail of the child's evidence.

The precise nature of her statement persuaded the Crown to proceed with a rape charge. The little girl's family were so traumatised they fled Scotland to start a new life. They are now living and working in the south of Spain.

The accused boy still visits his 53-year-old sex-beast father. And despite the accusation against him, he is still in main-stream education at a Dundee primary school - although he is under close supervision.

Dundee City Council said they could make no comment.

But the girl's family are said to be outraged that he is associating with other children and have threatened to picket the school gates with protest banners. The family friend said: "After school, this boy often plays outside his home and in a playpark nearby and is not supervised.
"He mixes very freely with other kids in the area who won't have a clue about the seriousness of the charge levelled against him."

The case has not yet come before the Children's Panel. They can deal with it themselves or refer the matter back to the fiscal to be prosecuted in court. Britain's youngest convicted rapist is a 12-year-old boy with severe learning difficulties. He was detained for life.

Scotland has one of the lowest ages of criminal responsibility in the world. Children as young as eight can appear in court - but in practice that only happens in 0.5 per cent of cases.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 12 May 2006 15:45

Sex-beast... that's hot.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 22 Jan 2024 00:56, edited 1 time in total.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 12 May 2006 17:55

tut tut kids these days....

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 12 May 2006 21:41

<a href='http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... tching+you' target='_blank'>They need to update this now.</a>

rushie

Post by rushie » 13 May 2006 07:40

<span style='color:blue'>this is part of the reason i'm conflicted about having kids of my own and bring them up.... that and, well, i'd need to have sex to have kids first... lose...</span>

Pitchit

Post by Pitchit » 13 May 2006 08:32

rushie wrote:<span style='color:blue'>this is part of the reason i'm conflicted about having kids of my own and bring them up.... that and, well, i'd need to have sex to have kids first... lose...</span>

DIBS!!

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 13 May 2006 09:22

I get in there after he's done.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 13 May 2006 16:28

The queue starts here fuckers!

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 14 May 2006 00:30

<span style='color:blue'>Awww...isn't that sweet.

Lots of fubarbs want to help give Rushie a baby.

I've always said the boys 'round here are so thoughtful...

:) </span>

Smash

Post by Smash » 14 May 2006 19:55

AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>Awww...isn't that sweet.

Just let me know when you are ready... ;)

Smash

Post by Smash » 14 May 2006 20:00

Smash wrote:

too bad you don't have the right equipment to bear children... :(

2wenty6ix

Post by 2wenty6ix » 15 May 2006 08:29

i think the law should worry about more important things in this case.

like, perhaps giving the kid a serious psychological evaluation instead of charging him. and perhaps investigating the parents/adults in charge to see if there is any direct sexual abuse, or sexual activity between adults going on in front of the children.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 15 May 2006 09:13

Smash wrote:

too bad you don't have the right equipment to bear children... :(
<span style='color:blue'>too bad you'll never know... ^_^</span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 15 May 2006 11:12

2wenty6ix wrote:i think the law should worry about more important things in this case.

like, perhaps giving the kid a serious psychological evaluation instead of charging him. and perhaps investigating the parents/adults in charge to see if there is any direct sexual abuse, or sexual activity between adults going on in front of the children.

I'm pretty sure the most important part is the toddler getting raped.

Fuck this kid. It's not always a nurture thing. Psychology is a pretty big joke. This kid was probably just fucked from birth since it said his dad was a rapist too. Chalk it up to bad genes. If anything I say sterilize the kid now and stop the blood line.

Shove something up his all while they're at it. Something big. Then break his fingers and make sure he knows he's the bottom feeding shit of the earth and that in most countries he'd be dead for pulling crazy ass crap like that.

2wenty6ix

Post by 2wenty6ix » 16 May 2006 01:00

the kid's 10. do you REALLY think he FULLY understood what it was he was doing? have some compassion.