GIVE ME MONEY

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 20 Jul 2006 23:52

<span style='color:maroon'>That jack-ass is lucky to be alive.

You tell him I am annoyed!</span>

Smash

Post by Smash » 21 Jul 2006 00:21

Seriously wrote:<span style='color:maroon'>That jack-ass is lucky to be alive.

You tell him I am annoyed!</span>
I think he lurks here. When he's not busy not playing his xbox 360. Or not posting on the front page.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 21 Jul 2006 01:31

AngelBaby wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:har

azn driver crunched his car.

The sky is blue and the earth revolves around the sun.
<span style='color:blue'>For the record, I'd like it noted that I've yet to have an accident in a decade of driving, and I'm supposedly the biggest menace on the road...

...the *gasp* AZN FEMALE DRIVER. :ph34r:

Yeah but how many have you caused?

AngelBaby wrote:Also, Justin told me he was doing 100+ mph...in the rain. So it's not necessarily an azn thing, but a dumb thing. :lol: </span>

Well I hope they have insurance in Brown Eye.

How long did that car last him then? 4 months?

RX8's are shweet but I had an RX7 for long enough that I'm not hard for Mazda now. I'm waiting until I see a Crossfire for 20K CAD. I saw one yesterday listed for 22 so soon enough. Then I'll drive the shit out of it.

My university was near where they shot Blues Brothers and I went over the famous hump they launched that car off of many times. But now they have a big pole at the bottom so if you gun it and jump you're fucking dead. If they removed that pole I would jump said Crossfire.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 21 Jul 2006 01:38

Eamon Angelface wrote:RX8's are shweet but I had an RX7 for long enough that I'm not hard for Mazda now. I'm waiting until I see a Crossfire for 20K CAD. I saw one yesterday listed for 22 so soon enough. Then I'll drive the shit out of it.
<span style='color:blue'>A Crossfire? Really?? Ew. :bah:

I'm gonna drive my Accord Coupe until the wheels come off, or until Infiniti pulls the wraps off the new G35 Coupe, which may be next year. Even so, I'll prolly have to wait a year or two after that until I can afford one.

Imagine how dangerous I'll be with 300+ hp under my right foot... :omfg: </span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 21 Jul 2006 01:52

Crossfire SRT6 is 330hp.

But I won't be getting one of those.

If you have a year or two to wait just get the Skyline when they finally release in here. It's supposed to be released in 2008 I think.

I like the G35 as it is now. You should get one.

Anyhow...Crossfire's are nice. And they handle like go carts!

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 21 Jul 2006 02:02

Eamon Angelface wrote:If you have a year or two to wait just get the Skyline when they finally release in here. It's supposed to be released in 2008 I think.
<span style='color:blue'>I wish. :drool:

I'd love to buy the next-gen GT-R when it arrives Stateside, but that's gonna be waaaaay more dough than I will be able to afford. I think I read around $80k? Boo. :(

Pics of latest concepts for next G35 Coupe and GT-R:

<a href='http://img410.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... tsaga0.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a> <a href='http://img406.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... osaon4.jpg' target='_blank'>Image</a></span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 21 Jul 2006 03:02

The mirrors on that next gen G35 be tiny. Better suited to chiney eyes I think.

80 grand for the GT-R? That means it will be about 120 CAD because they adjust the car prices according the the dollar value from 5 fucking years ago.

The Cayman S is 58K USD but in Canada they start at 80. With the conversion rate they should be between 62-64 depending on the day but they list at 80 and some places are even trying to get 90 for them. Fucking crooks.

If the GT-R is 80 it'll never sell. Who the fuck would drive a Nissan over a Porsche ever? And don't say you would cause that's a lie. A base 911 (997 body) is 70K for fucks sake. Sure the GT-R would probably beat it hands down in a race but it's a Porsche.

Man I want a fucking Porsche.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 21 Jul 2006 03:17

Eamon Angelface wrote:The mirrors on that next gen G35 be tiny. Better suited to chiney eyes I think.

80 grand for the GT-R? That means it will be about 120 CAD because they adjust the car prices according the the dollar value from 5 fucking years ago.

The Cayman S is 58K USD but in Canada they start at 80. With the conversion rate they should be between 62-64 depending on the day but they list at 80 and some places are even trying to get 90 for them. Fucking crooks.

If the GT-R is 80 it'll never sell. Who the fuck would drive a Nissan over a Porsche ever? And don't say you would cause that's a lie. A base 911 (997 body) is 70K for fucks sake. Sure the GT-R would probably beat it hands down in a race but it's a Porsche.

<span style='color:blue'>Supposedly, Nissan is strongly considering badging the GT-R as an Infiniti in the U.S. for the very reason that you mentioned. They believe that Americans will not pay that amount of money unless the car comes from a "luxury" division of a Japanese company.

Either way, if rumors of the car's performance turn out to be reality, I'd take this car over a Cayman S any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. Guess I've never been a huge Porsche fan anyways...always been more of a Ferrari gal. :wub:

p.s. The side 'mirrors' on the G35 concept are cameras, but we both know that'll never make production. ;) </span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 21 Jul 2006 03:29

AngelBaby wrote:
Eamon Angelface wrote:The mirrors on that next gen G35 be tiny. Better suited to chiney eyes I think.

<span style='color:blue'>Supposedly, Nissan is strongly considering badging the GT-R as an Infiniti in the U.S. for the very reason that you mentioned. They believe that Americans will not pay that amount of money unless the car comes from a "luxury" division of a Japanese company.

Either way, if rumors of the car's performance turn out to be reality, I'd take this car over a Cayman S any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. Guess I've never been a huge Porsche fan anyways...always been more of a Ferrari gal. :wub:

p.s. The side 'mirrors' on the G35 concept are cameras, but we both know that'll never make production. ;) </span>

I'd take a Skyline over a Cayman if it had an Infiniti badge to be honest. But I'd take a 911 over the Skyline, especially if it were cheaper, no matter how they push it. I expect if they release it Infiniti they'll upgrade the interior which is something I always said someone should do. Maseratis are the closest to have sports performance and luxury interior. But those are way too expensive and I will never own one so fuck them.

Me love Porsche 911.

But in the mean time I will get me a Crossfire. Cloth Interior because the leather I hate the look of cracked leather.

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 21 Jul 2006 04:48

As I read this, I imagine AngelBaby with a stickshift.

-_-

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 21 Jul 2006 21:36

<span style='color:maroon'>When I can't drive my sensible sedan anymore, I will buy another tame car, and I will love it to death.

I don't get a rush out of dangerous things, anymore. I did a lot of stupid, stupid stuff when I was a stupid, stupid teenager that involved my big, pretty, powerful truck. But that truck is no longer with us.

I got nominated for a good deal of Darwin awards. He knows what I look like. He knows my scent.</span>
Last edited by Seriously on 21 Jul 2006 21:44, edited 1 time in total.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 28 Jul 2006 13:57

I'm getting a car.

I'm gonna pay $300 to buy a goat to tie to the front of my little red wagon.

...puts anyone's elses mileage to shame.

... Take that, Towelheads. I don't need your filthy Muslim crude.