Batman Begins

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 08 Jul 2005 11:28

If there's a sequel made, which would be hard pressed to top Begins anyways, I for one, would mess my pants if the villain doublebill was Joker and Two-Face.

Nolan-esque pathos away!

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 28 Feb 2006 14:13

UncleMao wrote:If there's a sequel made, which would be hard pressed to top Begins anyways, I for one, would mess my pants if the villain doublebill was Joker and Two-Face.

Nolan-esque pathos away!
A sequel is being made, and from what I've read, it looks like the Joker is definitely in the sequel. Rumors have the possibility of Harvey Dent/Two-Face also being in the new Batman sequel. The treatment for the next installment was written by Nolan & Goyer, the screenplay itself is currently being written by Jonathan Nolan - Chris Nolan's brother.

Looks like you might be needing a change of pants, Mao.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 26 Nov 2018 18:57, edited 1 time in total.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 07 Mar 2006 15:26

Read those scoops too. Love it love it love it. My new pantsing is almost complete.

It was also a nice coincidence for me to suggest Phil Hoffman for Penguin just before the industry rumours had him down for that role as well.

I guess WB really wants to indulge the fanboys this time.

It's so Schumacher-less, it's sexy.

Smash

Post by Smash » 07 Mar 2006 18:23

UncleMao wrote:Read those scoops too. Love it love it love it. My new pantsing is almost complete.

It was also a nice coincidence for me to suggest Phil Hoffman for Penguin just before the industry rumours had him down for that role as well.

I guess WB really wants to indulge the fanboys this time.

It's so Schumacher-less, it's sexy.

I'm bummed to have them rehashing the same villians. Well, except Harvey Dent. He is a MUCH better villian than given credit in Batman Forever. Actually so was Riddler (grumble grumble fucking hate Jim Carrey grumble grumble).

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 07 Mar 2006 22:16

Just as long as they don't give the movie some faggay name like Batman Rising...

:ph34r:

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 11 Mar 2006 12:52

steampunk wrote:Just as long as they don't give the movie some faggay name like Batman Rising...

:ph34r:
Stop being a Joshwa.