Havoc straight to DVD?

heineken

Post by heineken » 30 Aug 2005 11:31

Havoc

New Line Home Entertainment will release the drama Havoc on November 29th. The film, starring Anne Hathaway and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, was written by Traffic's Stephen Gaghan. Available in separate R-rated and Unrated editions, each disc features a 1.85:1 anamorphic transfer, Dolby Digital 5.1, 2.0 Surround and DTS Surround tracks. The only extra is a trailer. Retail is $19.97.
<a href='http://www.davisdvd.com/news/news.html' target='_blank'>http://www.davisdvd.com/news/news.html</a>

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 30 Aug 2005 14:01

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Havoc was "released" last June. I don't think it ever made it further than the festival circuit, though.</span></span>

heineken

Post by heineken » 30 Aug 2005 14:28

Yeah it didn't...it premiered in Germany early August of this year I think. That set the stage for it to be widely released here...on DVD I guess.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 30 Aug 2005 15:57

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Havoc lose.

Wasn't Anne Hathaway supposed to get naked in that movie and wrestle midgets or something?</span></span>

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 30 Aug 2005 21:38

<span style='color:blue'>mmmmm...unrated Hathaway. :drool: </span>

Justin

Post by Justin » 30 Aug 2005 22:15

lips!

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 30 Aug 2005 22:42

I'd like to put some cream on Anna's lips in case they ever get all chapped and fucked up.

I have special cream that comes in its own special tube, and she's welcome to a squirt of it any time she likes!

turtle1

Post by turtle1 » 31 Aug 2005 09:03

gulliver wrote:I'd like to put some cream on Anna's lips in case they ever get all chapped and fucked up.

I have special cream that comes in its own special tube, and she's welcome to a squirt of it any time she likes!

<span style='color:red'>preparation H...to bring down the swelling?</span>

heineken

Post by heineken » 31 Aug 2005 11:10

If the unrated version doesn't contain more princess diaries nudity I will kill.

or bijoo-joo for that matter.

EDIT: official press release

<a href='http://www.moviepublicity.com/he/havoc_press.html' target='_blank'>http://www.moviepublicity.com/he/havoc_press.html</a>

lips!!1
Last edited by heineken on 31 Aug 2005 14:36, edited 1 time in total.

gulliver

Post by gulliver » 31 Aug 2005 15:40

turtle1 wrote:
gulliver wrote:I'd like to put some cream on Anna's lips in case they ever get all chapped and fucked up.

<span style='color:red'>preparation H...to bring down the swelling?</span>

It's full of protein with a salty taste to it and has life spawning properties.
It wouldnt bring down any swelling but may cause a glistening, snail-track make-up effect which she may find useful.

If Anna likes to eat out asses on the other hand and by some chance piles start to sprout out on her lips then sure, preparation time!
Last edited by gulliver on 01 Sep 2005 06:49, edited 1 time in total.

heineken

Post by heineken » 03 Sep 2005 05:36

from another site
evidentally this is what we can expect from one of the people behind the flick itself:

I work for Media 8 Entertainment and I've been very amused these past months by the various news coming out about Anne Hathaway's nude scenes in Havoc, most of which seems to have originated from this very website. Several of the reviwers on this site have very good information, so I would guess they actually saw Havoc at one point. Others are making things up. Havoc will now skip a full theatrical release, instead getting a DVD release of November 29th of this year. There will be an R-rated cut and an unrated cut of the movie coming out that day. Media 8 isn't going to come right out and say it, but this is how it will be: The R-rated version will be the one screened recently in Germany. Only Anne's breasts will be seen in 3 scenes. The uncut version will feature Anne in all her glory. Anne first nude scene is altered. In the R-rated cut her top comes off and she quickly goes offscreen to give Mike Vogel a blowjob. In the uncut version Vogel pulls off her top and rubs and sucks on her breasts before she sucks him off. God only knows why this was changed. The next uncut scene shows Anne laying fully nude in bed. There's a knock on the door so she gets up to answer it without bothering to put anything on. There's a good look at her tits and ass and a brief bit of bush. Finally, Freddy Rodriguez and Anne are rolling around on a bed at a party and Freddy starts undressing Anne. That's all in the original cut, but it stops after Anne is topless for a few seconds and decides not to go through with it. In this extended scene, Freddy pulls Anne's panties off and there's a fairly quick shot of her nude crotch including her so-called 'lips'. Anne begins masturbating with a vibrator off screen as Freddy calls in a group of his guy friends to watch her. This cathes her off guard and she jumps up and begins putting her clothes back on. And that's about it. There is no nudity from Mike Vogel in the film and Freddy Rodriguez's ass is seen, but not his penis. As stated before, both versions of Havoc will be available on November 29th.
speculation wahoo!

Justin

Post by Justin » 03 Sep 2005 10:03

LIPS!

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Sep 2005 10:49

<span style='color:blue'>Until I see proof to the contrary, Anne's showing of teh lips will remain an urban legend to me... :mellow: </span>

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 03 Sep 2005 17:52

Judging from Hathaways eyebrows, someone oughta get the old weed whacker out.

kvl

Post by kvl » 05 Sep 2005 01:14

After all the hype around the lips i dunno if it could ever live up to anyones expectations. Then again, with it going right to DVD i can almost certainly say it won't.