PSP!

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 02 Jul 2005 14:51

AngelBaby wrote:
ruprechtjones wrote:Do you mean AngelBaby?  Or Chobot?  Because they are the same.
<span style='color:blue'>You have to find a golden ticket inside your PSP box to get me... ;) </span>
Hmm...lets see....If I sell all my stuff...plus knock off a few convenient stores, I will have a bunch of PSP's there for increasing my chances of winning an Angelbaby. Hmmm...How many Chobots does it take to equal an Angelbaby?

Phife

Post by Phife » 03 Jul 2005 14:53

BlackMage wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
ruprechtjones wrote:Do you mean AngelBaby?  Or Chobot?  Because they are the same.
<span style='color:blue'>You have to find a golden ticket inside your PSP box to get me... ;) </span>
Hmm...lets see....If I sell all my stuff...plus knock off a few convenient stores, I will have a bunch of PSP's there for increasing my chances of winning an Angelbaby. Hmmm...How many Chobots does it take to equal an Angelbaby?
Too many to count...the number is simply mind-boggling...

Brock

Post by Brock » 05 Jul 2005 00:08

BlackMage wrote:
AngelBaby wrote:
I love the Chobot. I'll take a dozen!
Yeah. And what's an Angelbaby?

kvl

Post by kvl » 06 Jul 2005 03:03

I prefer the DS over the PSP on account of the games that are out for the DS and the games that will come out on the DS in the future. I trust in Nintendo more than i trust sony.

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 09 Aug 2005 20:09

I hate my psp... If they ever release the GOD DAMN PATCH! and some decent games I will be happy with it though.

maddawg

Post by maddawg » 16 Sep 2005 03:20

The only game I think for the DS worth getting is Nintendogs.

I own a PSP and I can't wait for all the games that should have launched with it. Just check gamespot.com and look at the pot of gold the PSP, in game terms. I can't wait for the GTA: Liberty City Stories.
Last edited by maddawg on 16 Sep 2005 03:25, edited 1 time in total.