Matrix Online

Coach Dante

Post by Coach Dante » 11 Dec 2005 02:37

I used to have City of Heroes, but it got kind of boring after awhile. I was thinking about getting the Matrix Online. Anyone have it, and is it any good? I figure the live monthly events should make it remain fresh longer.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 16 Dec 2005 10:42

There's problems with lagging and choppiness when there are lots of people playing at the same time. I canceled my account after they got bought out by Sony.

kvl

Post by kvl » 16 Dec 2005 12:29

It's a terrible game. Terrible. I played for about a week before i got bored with it. The most anyone i know played that game was for the free first month. After that they cancelled their accounts. Pretty much all you do is the same thing over and over, and it's only fun to do the super jump from place to place for the first hundred times. After that, its nothing special. It leacks the replayability that has made games like WoW, Everquest, Diablo II, Lineage II or other major online MMORPGs so popular.

Then again, this is how the game was when it came out. It may have had patches that changed th game significantly since then. But i am not going to play it again.

oz_sequel

Post by oz_sequel » 16 Dec 2005 12:44

Has anyone played "Path of Neo"

<a href='http://www.atari.com/thematrixpathofneo/' target='_blank'>official site</a>