Guilty Pleasure

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 25 Jun 2005 16:33

I'll see you in Hell.

Just kidding. Don't hit me. Take my wife, please...

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 26 Jun 2005 18:54

lswalker wrote:Mine is Buffy, it's on when I'm getting ready for work in the morning.
<span style='color:blue'>There's no way that should quality as a guilty pleasure...that's one of the best TV series ever. I hope Joss finds a way to make a Buffy/Angel movie someday, and I'm counting the days until "Serenity" hits the theaters. :wub:

I feel guilty about occasionally tuning into those SciFi Channel Original movies. I actually sat through all of "Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy." Embarassing...</span>

smittenboy

Post by smittenboy » 27 Jun 2005 23:38

I hope Joss finds a way to make a Buffy/Angel movie someday, and I'm counting the days until "Serenity" hits the theaters.
OMG! I saw the trailer for it before Land of the Dead. It looks amazing! Now I've got to buy the Firefly box set before it comes out...

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 28 Jun 2005 02:52

smittenboy wrote:
I hope Joss finds a way to make a Buffy/Angel movie someday, and I'm counting the days until "Serenity" hits the theaters.
OMG! I saw the trailer for it before Land of the Dead. It looks amazing! Now I've got to buy the Firefly box set before it comes out...
<span style='color:blue'>Hmm...liked Appleseed, Land of the Dead AND a fan of Firefly/Serenity?

This looks like it could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship... ;) </span>

Phife

Post by Phife » 28 Jun 2005 12:52

I enjoy watching that Cramer guy's show on CNBC.

I could care less about stocks and stuff but he is a riot!