First post!

Phife

Post by Phife » 27 Jun 2005 03:46

Clarissa is a meanie too.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jun 2005 04:12

Phife thinks I'm teh hotsex!!

Seriously, though - if you're going to dish it out, call people names and be mean and rude then you may as well be able to take it. If you can't take the name calling then you shouldn't take part in it, either.

Was what Mao racist? Barely. Filiwop?! That's nothing. Are you half Filipino? Are you half Italian? Big whoop.

Let me put it to you this way - I am not condoning what Mao said however if that is what you are then that is what you are. Let me tell you what racism is, Contemplater: Real racism is being a young Filipino who was dragged out of a car about a dozen years ago and beaten by Klansmen and called every Asian racial slur in the book. Racism is being in an emergency ward in Southwestern Virginia and the nurse telling you 'oh, that's just Billy Joe and his boys' and brushing it off.

When it comes down to it these message boards are mere words. And when I think about it, whenever Mao gets that way it sort of makes me said for the days when 'All In The Family' was on the air. Treat it as if it were a real physical fight. If you don't like it, don't engage in it and just walk away.

Justin

Post by Justin » 27 Jun 2005 04:33

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 27 Jun 2005 04:38

BlackMage wrote:
heineken wrote:
BlackMage wrote:I have no issue with mao jumpin anyone..its funny to be honest. But i've never seen him do that before..not that bad.
Who fucking cares? Hopefully you're next.
Oh? And why is that?
Because you're an idiot who asks too many questions.
Last edited by JustSumDude on 31 Jan 2024 20:52, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 27 Jun 2005 04:44

Really? Is that all? Gee...I suppose it is like Puzzle said, Its just words. In the end thats all it really amounts to. You can choose to ignore them or not. However, some people don't know how to react to words.

Smash

Post by Smash » 27 Jun 2005 05:12

JustSumDude wrote:
BlackMage wrote:
heineken wrote: Who fucking cares? Hopefully you're next.
Oh? And why is that?
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Because you're an idiot who asks too many questions.</span></span>

L O L

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 27 Jun 2005 05:19

Justin wrote:WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

<span style='color:blue'>silly yellow.</span>

Smash

Post by Smash » 27 Jun 2005 05:27

AngelBaby wrote:
Justin wrote:WHITE POWER!!!!!!!

<span style='color:blue'>silly yellow.</span>

Justin hates asians.

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 27 Jun 2005 05:38

Smash wrote:Justin hates asians.
Who doesn't?

Phife

Post by Phife » 27 Jun 2005 07:12

Smash wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:
BlackMage wrote: Oh? And why is that?
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Because you're an idiot who asks too many questions.</span></span>

L O L
That didn't even make me smirk.

Smash

Post by Smash » 27 Jun 2005 07:19

Phife wrote:
Smash wrote:
JustSumDude wrote: <span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Because you're an idiot who asks too many questions.</span></span>

L O L
That didn't even make me smirk.

That's because you are also and idiot. And annoying. And a follower.

Phife

Post by Phife » 27 Jun 2005 07:21

At least I am not a gay old like you.

heineken

Post by heineken » 27 Jun 2005 07:25

It puts the Joe Dirt in the hole!

Smash

Post by Smash » 27 Jun 2005 07:25

Phife wrote:At least I am not a gay old like you.

Wow, you are really bad at this. You've included two and only two insults at me. Two, which, happen to be, common nicknames for me. Nicknames I help foster a perception of.

Idiot.

heineken

Post by heineken » 27 Jun 2005 07:26

puzzlehead wrote:Phife thinks I'm teh hotsex!!

Seriously, though - if you're going to dish it out, call people names and be mean and rude then you may as well be able to take it.  If you can't take the name calling then you shouldn't take part in it, either.

Was what Mao racist? Barely. Filiwop?!  That's nothing.  Are you half Filipino? Are you half Italian?  Big whoop.

Let me put it to you this way -  I am not condoning what Mao said however if that is what you are then that is what you are.  Let me tell you what racism is, Contemplater: Real racism is being a young Filipino who was dragged out of  a car about a dozen years ago and beaten by Klansmen and called every Asian racial slur in the book. Racism is being in an emergency ward in Southwestern Virginia and the nurse telling you 'oh, that's just Billy Joe and his boys' and brushing it off.

When it comes down to it these message boards are mere words.  And when I think about it, whenever Mao gets that way it sort of makes me said for the days when 'All In The Family' was on the air. Treat it as if it were a real physical fight. If you don't like it, don't engage in it and just walk away.