I can't sleep

Smash

Post by Smash » 30 Jun 2005 17:59

Phife wrote:
vanillachicana wrote:Waco isn't even the worst place in Texas.  Try Granbury, Bedford, Rowlett, Marfa, El Paso, Katy, or Longview.
I agree with all of those cities except Granbury, Bedford, Rowlett, and Katy. All of those are a very short drive from big cities with cool night lifes...Dallas/Ft Worth and Houston. El Paso sux the schlong...and Marfa is horrible...well except for the Marfa lights...those are freaky. As for Longview, one of my bestfriend's wife's is from their and she hates it...so it must suck too!
Brass wrote:
BlackMage wrote:Waco has nothing to do during the twilight hours.
David Koresh certainly found an interesting solution.
I was waiting for someone to say that...

Or maybe Carlton Dotson?

I don't know who that is.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 30 Jun 2005 21:40

vanillachicana wrote:Waco isn't even the worst place in Texas.  Try Granbury, Bedford, Rowlett, Marfa, El Paso, Katy, or Longview.
I missed you Vanilla. Good to see you're still around. As a matter of fact..I think we celebrated your b-day elsewheres...
Brass wrote:
BlackMage wrote:Waco has nothing to do during the twilight hours.
David Koresh certainly found an interesting solution.
Yeah, I knew him. We had cook outs together and what not. No just kiddin. However, my neighbor was one of his "wives." She doesn't speak on the subject much. I can't say I blame her.

Phife

Post by Phife » 01 Jul 2005 00:33

Smash wrote:
Phife wrote:
I agree with all of those cities except Granbury, Bedford, Rowlett, and Katy. All of those are a very short drive from big cities with cool night lifes...Dallas/Ft Worth and Houston. El Paso sux the schlong...and Marfa is horrible...well except for the Marfa lights...those are freaky. As for Longview, one of my bestfriend's wife's is from their and she hates it...so it must suck too!
Brass wrote: David Koresh certainly found an interesting solution.
I was waiting for someone to say that...

Or maybe Carlton Dotson?

I don't know who that is.
He is the former Baylor basketball player who killed his teammate, Patrick Dennehy, while shooting guns in a field. <a href='http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8163755/' target='_blank'>Here's the story, well part of it at least...</a> He surprised a lot of people by pleading guilty. His lawyer was on the news her in Waco, and he said that even he was shocked. The lawyer thought he was going to argue insanity. This story is/was crazy.

vanillachicana

Post by vanillachicana » 07 Jul 2005 01:41

BlackMage wrote:Vanilla. Good to see you're still around. As a matter of fact..I think we celebrated your b-day elsewheres...
I celebrated my birthday by getting married so he only has to remember one day.

Smash

Post by Smash » 07 Jul 2005 06:32

vanillachicana wrote:
BlackMage wrote:Vanilla. Good to see you're still around. As a matter of fact..I think we celebrated your b-day elsewheres...

He has difficulty remembering days?

vanillachicana

Post by vanillachicana » 08 Jul 2005 00:23

Yes. Half deaf and half amnesiac.

Smash

Post by Smash » 08 Jul 2005 03:32

vanillachicana wrote:Yes.  Half deaf and half amnesiac.

Maybe the two symptoms are related?
:P

The good news, for him at least, is he already has a built in excuse for tuning out his wife's nagging.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 08 Jul 2005 06:20

<span style='color:blue'>I can't sleep 'cause I'm haunted by the faces of all the men I've killed...</span>

Dougal

Post by Dougal » 08 Jul 2005 06:43

Smash wrote:
vanillachicana wrote:

Maybe.............but at least now he has a link for remembering his wedding anniversary.

Perhaps his wife is the smart one.
Congratulations by the way Vanillachicana. At least you can say that you where once a wealthy man.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 08 Jul 2005 11:31

AngelBaby wrote:<span style='color:blue'>I can't sleep 'cause I'm haunted by the faces of all the men I've killed...</span>
I'll come back and help you out with that mean old Witch-King

inplainview

Post by inplainview » 12 Jul 2005 09:05

Dougal wrote:
Smash wrote:
vanillachicana wrote: I celebrated my birthday by getting married so he only has to remember one day.

Maybe.............but at least now he has a link for remembering his wedding anniversary.

Perhaps his wife is the smart one.
Congratulations by the way Vanillachicana. At least you can say that you where once a wealthy man.

IMHO this is even worse for the guy...cause when he forgets (and he WILL forget) she will come down on him 10x harder because she made it "easy" for him to remember. :omfg:

vanillachicana

Post by vanillachicana » 12 Jul 2005 23:54

Actually, since I'm the type who gets excited and talks about it days in advance it wouldn't really matter if it were on two separate days. Now, though, he only has to go shopping once.

inplainview

Post by inplainview » 15 Jul 2005 00:39

I would still forget...but I suck.

The less shopping is a definite plus.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 17 Jul 2005 23:54

This is one of the strangest threads ever.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 23 Jun 2006 16:40

:|
Last edited by JustSumDude on 31 Jan 2024 22:00, edited 1 time in total.