On Keeping NWS stuff out of Avatars and Sigs

Smash

Post by Smash » 31 Jul 2005 23:46

Dere33 wrote:hey fucker, thats penn julliet.... he could totally whip out his 'wand' and stab you in the head. don evan beh trippen

I would think if you like him enough to have him as an avatar, you'd bother to learn how to spell <a href='http://imdb.com/name/nm0422710/' target='_blank'>Penn Jillette</a>.
Last edited by Smash on 31 Jul 2005 23:47, edited 1 time in total.

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 01 Aug 2005 01:59

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:Tahoma'>Dere33 is blatant faggotry.

I blocked about 95% of all the avatars & sigs displayed by you fagays, because I hate most of you people.
color]</span>

If you dont like the members here then why fucking post here? Surely you have a plethora of other boards to post at.

no one is making you log in and post. Shit, its like you're just trying to stir up shit for no good reason.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 01 Aug 2005 02:50

Smash wrote:
Dere33 wrote:hey fucker, thats penn julliet.... he could totally whip out his 'wand' and stab you in the head. don evan beh trippen

I would think if you like him enough to have him as an avatar, you'd bother to learn how to spell <a href='http://imdb.com/name/nm0422710/' target='_blank'>Penn Jillette</a>.
<span style='color:blue'>pwnt.
Skarekrow wrote:

I blocked about 95% of all the avatars & sigs displayed by you fagays, because I hate most of you people.
color]</span>

If you dont like the members here then why fucking post here? Surely you have a plethora of other boards to post at.

no one is making you log in and post. Shit, its like you're just trying to stir up shit for no good reason.

I concur.</span>

Smash

Post by Smash » 01 Aug 2005 07:13

Skarekrow wrote:

color]</span>

Skarekrow, why are you here? You've said in the donation thread that I made that you wouldn't donate if you were in a position to. Sounds like you don't like this place enough to support it, so why are you sticking around?

That being said, I have 0 problems with YOU. I have a problem with your holier than thou attitude coupled with your commentary that basically implied this place isn't worthy of support.

I actually DO like you, and miss seeing you around, but you can take the attitude back to TJNR as far as I am concerned.

Dere33

Post by Dere33 » 01 Aug 2005 07:40

1) Even not spelled correctly, Penn Jillettamothafuckinwhatev would still kick your ass. There is just no other option.

2) Kind of sad misspelling it made you take time out of your day to find out how it was spelled.

3) Scarecrow: OMG DUDE. You got hella dissed by someone who is more willing to donate to a site than you are. That must suck soooooo bad. Whacha gonna do? Please don't kill yourself. I'd go back to tjnr before what Smash told you makes you slice your wrists. :)

Oh I love this place.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 01 Aug 2005 07:57

Dere, shut up.

Smash

Post by Smash » 01 Aug 2005 08:24

Dere33 wrote:1) Even not spelled correctly, Penn Jillettamothafuckinwhatev would still kick your ass. There is just no other option.

2) Kind of sad misspelling it  made you take time out of your day to find out how it was spelled.

3) Scarecrow: OMG DUDE. You got hella dissed by someone who is more willing to donate to a site than you are. That must suck soooooo bad. Whacha gonna do? Please don't kill yourself. I'd go back to tjnr before what Smash told you makes you slice your wrists. :)

Oh I love this place.

I don't believe I dissed him. I just asked a question? Why frequent somewhere you don't like?

Dere33

Post by Dere33 » 01 Aug 2005 09:17

Smash wrote:Skarekrow, why are you here? 

I have a problem with your holier than thou attitude coupled with your commentary that basically implied this place isn't worthy of support.

but you can take the attitude back to TJNR as far as I am concerned.
nuff said. =P

grey_fox24

Post by grey_fox24 » 01 Aug 2005 12:55

Smash wrote:

I like Penn, but I still downloaded ad-block just so I could block that av.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 01 Aug 2005 14:32

AngelBaby wrote:
Skarekrow wrote:
JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Dere33 is blatant faggotry.

</span></span>

I concur.
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Lick my balls, crybabies.</span></span>
Last edited by JustSumDude on 01 Aug 2005 14:33, edited 1 time in total.

Smash

Post by Smash » 01 Aug 2005 21:00

Dere33 wrote:
Smash wrote:Skarekrow, why are you here? 

I have a problem with your holier than thou attitude coupled with your commentary that basically implied this place isn't worthy of support.

but you can take the attitude back to TJNR as far as I am concerned.
nuff said. =P

But it's not a dis. It's a legitmate point and question. I only dis someone I don't like. When I dissed your avatar, for example.

rick

Post by rick » 01 Aug 2005 22:31

Smash wrote:Skarekrow, why are you here?  You've said in the donation thread that I made that you wouldn't donate if you were in a position to.  Sounds like you don't like this place enough to support it, so why are you sticking around?
I think you misinterpreted his post Smashy... here, take another look...
Skarekrow wrote:I just saw the post tonight. but dont think i wouldn't help if I wasn't strapped for cash.
Having a 7 month old and a sick wife and a job that doesn't pay well isnt conducive to a great lifestyle.
Dont think I woudn't help out of I could
I read that as he would help, IF he could afford it... can't fault a guy for putting his child/family ahead of an web forum, right?

Smash wrote:That being said, I have 0 problems with YOU.  I have a problem with your holier than thou attitude
Funny how when it comes from certain individuals, it is a "holier than thou attitude", but when it comes from others it is "all in good fun"... or maybe funny isn't the right word B)

Smash

Post by Smash » 02 Aug 2005 00:24

rick wrote:
Smash wrote:Skarekrow, why are you here?  You've said in the donation thread that I made that you wouldn't donate if you were in a position to.  Sounds like you don't like this place enough to support it, so why are you sticking around?
I think you misinterpreted his post Smashy... here, take another look...
Skarekrow wrote:I just saw the post tonight. but dont think i wouldn't help if I wasn't strapped for cash.
Having a 7 month old and a sick wife and a job that doesn't pay well isnt conducive to a great lifestyle.
Dont think I woudn't help out of I could
I read that as he would help, IF he could afford it... can't fault a guy for putting his child/family ahead of an web forum, right?
Hmm possible. He's really phrased that piss poor then. If that's the case, Skarekrow is owed an apology, and I give it.
Smash wrote:That being said, I have 0 problems with YOU.  I have a problem with your holier than thou attitude
Funny how when it comes from certain individuals, it is a "holier than thou attitude", but when it comes from others it is "all in good fun"... or maybe funny isn't the right word B)
I have never considered it 'all in good fun' when it comes from others either, regardless of whom. However, there's a difference from someone saying 'eat shit' or someone saying 'you all suck' than a holier than thou attitude.

If you are vaguely implying anyone has a holier than thou attitude (in terms of regs) I'd have to say *I* am the most to blame. But I've always tried to be level headed and fair newb or new, young or old, male or female.
Last edited by Smash on 02 Aug 2005 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 02 Aug 2005 10:57

<span style='font-family:Tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Smash is old, I am holier than him.

Eat shit. You all suck.</span></span>

Dere33

Post by Dere33 » 02 Aug 2005 12:08

For the record.....

"Dont think I woudn't help out of I could"

Is actually phrased really well and is one of the few situations where the commonly miscalled "double negative" is correctly applied. (because the negatives work independantly of each other as opposed to "I wont not not go to work". )

Also for the record.... Penn still kicks all yall's collective asses. So eat shit.... (penn as god told me to tell you guys that).
Last edited by Dere33 on 02 Aug 2005 12:10, edited 1 time in total.