The West Memphis Three

rion

Post by rion » 03 Aug 2005 08:48

Please take a moment out of your day to read this website

<a href='http://wm3.org/' target='_blank'>http://wm3.org/</a>

This isn't bogus at all and it's rather disturbing.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 03 Aug 2005 10:11

I can't believe I just spent 3 minutes on that. One opening the page, one reading it, and one asking myself why I read it.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Aug 2005 10:36

<span style='color:blue'>You know the pennies you sometimes get back at a drive-thru window?

I'd sooner drop them on the ground for bums to collect than send even ONE to the defense fund of these reject losers. <_< </span>

rion

Post by rion » 03 Aug 2005 10:37

Seriously what's your problem? That's fine that you'd rather spend your time rubbing one off your small penis, but I dont want to hear about it.

Your ignorances warms my heart, seriously.
Last edited by rion on 03 Aug 2005 10:40, edited 1 time in total.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Aug 2005 10:49

Poem 92
       by Damien Echols

Teenage girls
       with no life experiences
       and boys who
       call themselves punk
       are on my radio
       singing about
       how much pain they've endured
       and how hard
       their lives are
<span style='color:blue'>zomg...is he talking about Avril?? :omfg:

that's deep.

better watch out damien, or justin might start contributing google click monies to your execution fund... :o</span>

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 03 Aug 2005 11:29

rion wrote:Seriously what's your problem? That's fine that you'd rather spend your time rubbing one off your small penis, but I dont want to hear about it.

Your ignorances warms my heart, seriously.
Well, I doubt that was made towards Angelbaby as she is clearly a girl, and a beautiful at that. So that must mean it was geared towards me. Well, lemme advise you on the subject kiddo. Sit down and listen as you might learn something.

1. Thats their problem not mine. No one gives a fuck about some guys who made a mistake in their life. If there was really a case to be made of this, then the surpreme court would have already viewed it. If they haven't then by all means, you and the 3 other dumbasses go forth and defend them. If they have listened to the case, then that means the courts sided with them. I'm glad you've an interest in CSI in order to base your decisions. Maybe you and the other ignorant masses will stand proud as you confuse reality and television.

2. You're pleading these peoples case on the internet. Why? Cause the internet contains a bunch of people, whom like yourself, either want to stick their nose in places it doesn't belong, or are complete fucking morons. You fit both categories.

It warms my heart to see that you're still as ignorant to life as you've always been. Hopefully you go play on the freeway.

rion

Post by rion » 03 Aug 2005 12:22

I was never defending them at all. This is a goddamned forum, which means "discussion." I was seeing what other people thought of it because I can't figure it out for myself. All I know is what celebrities say but you can't listen to them for any kind of political opinion.

I honestly dont really care about this that much, considering I care for animals more than my own [s]kingdom[/s], so I'm sorry the topic I started bored you. Would you prefer I made a topic on your favorite make believe television show? Or how about that awesome video game that came out last tuesday. kthnx.
Last edited by rion on 03 Aug 2005 22:13, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 03 Aug 2005 12:26

Like you said, its a discussion. You got offended. And if you had made a thread about House M.D. or the Battlefield 2 Demo, you'd see a nicer side of me.

rion

Post by rion » 03 Aug 2005 12:34

I got offended because both of you came after me like I'm pioneering for their freedom.

You know, I probably know about as much about it as you two do, but I'm not the one forming the harsh opinions. I was actually wondering if anyone else actually knew anything about it.

heineken

Post by heineken » 03 Aug 2005 13:30

I don't know anything about and don't like to base my opinions on websites.

That being said, it's still an interesting situation of which I was previously unaware of.

Also: Blackmage is stupid.
Last edited by heineken on 03 Aug 2005 13:32, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 03 Aug 2005 14:12

So is heineken. :P

heineken

Post by heineken » 03 Aug 2005 15:09

omg pwnt :weep:

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 03 Aug 2005 20:20

Its okay, I still love your avatar outta everyone elses.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 03 Aug 2005 21:43

rion wrote:All I know is what celebrities say but you can't listen to them for any kind of political opinion.
<span style='color:blue'>Ain't that the God's honest truth... <_<
rion wrote:I honestly dont really care about this that much, considering I care for animals more than my own kingdom
Umm...animals ARE your own kingdom, silly. Remember Linnaean taxonomy from biology class?

Kingdom > Phylum > Class > Order > Family > Genus > Species

You can always pull this out of your noggin with the handy little mnemonic, King Phillip Came Over For Great Sex. :P

FYI, those animals you don't have the highest esteem for are classified thusly:

Animalia Chordata Mammalia Primata Hominidae Homo sapiens</span>

rion

Post by rion » 03 Aug 2005 22:11

Actually I came back here to change that right before you said that, was gonna change it to species... I just went with the first one I thought of.

And over here it's...

King Pythons chew oranges for george straight

Okay maybe that's just a missoura thing. And also here fiesty translates into bitchy.

I like ice.
Last edited by rion on 03 Aug 2005 22:14, edited 1 time in total.