Hi Res Jessica Biel

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
sheepdog

Post by sheepdog » 11 Dec 2004 22:38

They had to write her out because she tried to escape her contract by posing semi-nude. She did becuase she wanted to get into her big movie career.

But a couple years went by, her movie career did nothing, so she came back.

Doesn't matter though, because if you watch the show you'll see Beverley Mitchell is WAAAY hotter anyway. And she's on more often.

knocky

Post by knocky » 11 Dec 2004 22:46

Pred wrote:I'm a fan of her swimming pool scene in summer catch.

Maybe there will be a pool scene in Blade: Trinity.
i agree with you the movie summer catch sucked but she made it good, i wish it was her running around in the thong and not freddie prince jr.

half a nip

Post by half a nip » 11 Dec 2004 23:47

She was really good in 'Rules of Attraction' as the slutty whore who bangs the football team. It wasn't in theaters for very long, but worth viewing if your video store has it. I own it, so if you wanna borrow it, lemme know. To kvl, 7th Heaven is usually on ABCFamily channel, whatever that may be in your area.

randy.n

Post by randy.n » 12 Dec 2004 00:21

First post I appologize...

She was much hotter in summer catch. Did she get a nose job or something? She looks different. Like the chick from Dirty Dancing different, not bad...

supadupa

Post by supadupa » 12 Dec 2004 01:43

Now that's one hot chick! She's one of my favorites. I think she has a perfect body. Nice real tits, nice tight ass (not too flat, not too big). She is YUUUUMMMMMY!

apc

Post by apc » 12 Dec 2004 03:27

Are there any caps out of her on Leno last night? I missed it, but this morning a friend of mine said her boobies looked fake, and I was like wtf you're crazy.

YZANHYMER

Post by YZANHYMER » 12 Dec 2004 03:34

Not only is she hot...you could hang with her...heard her interviews and she is refreshingly unlame to converse with.....apparantly

:)

dead_stars

Post by dead_stars » 12 Dec 2004 03:38

I had heard for months that she had a nude scene in Blade 3. No one has mentioned it on this thread so I'm thinking that's a no???

Smash

Post by Smash » 12 Dec 2004 03:57

Watch her on Trading Spaces. I got the distinct impression that not all the lights are on upstairs.

Genem

Post by Genem » 12 Dec 2004 04:14

archambt wrote:
Mickeys45 wrote:Now theres a woman i can 'sink my teeth into'. Har har har.
Look at me, post number three (again)
(hope you got the blade pun)
Mmm, there's one I could suck the blood out of...from her cooter.
har har har har...
Wait, no, that's horrible.
Yes it is... Archambt, wtf is you avatar?
Again... Justin, how do you get all of those pics?

Erebus

Post by Erebus » 12 Dec 2004 04:25

Smash wrote:Watch her on Trading Spaces. I got the distinct impression that not all the lights are on upstairs.

Youre pretty much exactly right. I went to Wizard World Dallas about a month ago, she, Ryan Reynolds and David Goyer were all there for a panel about Blade 3, she said maybe....10 words. Goyer and Reynolds talked most of the time, I really think it's because shes an idiot. I even stood up and asked her what it was like being in such an awful movie like Summer Catch (which as a movie, IT IS AWFUL, but shes hot in it), and all she could muster in reply to my question was: "Well I've moved on and now I'm in this movie." So she's not the brightest.

And yes, there is a nude scene of her in the new Blade, however you dont actually see anything other than her legs, so it's a major letdown. But, its one step closer to her realizing she won't have much of a career until she gets naked.

Oh and for those of you wondering, she said at the panel that she's no longer on 7th Heaven and that she got written out bc shes doing movies now.

Oh and if you can't tell, I'm a huge Biel fan.

Pred

Post by Pred » 12 Dec 2004 04:32

Erebus wrote:I even stood up and asked her what it was like being in such an awful movie like Summer Catch (which as a movie, IT IS AWFUL, but shes hot in it), and all she could muster in reply to my question was: "Well I've moved on and now I'm in this movie." So she's not the brightest.

What do you want her to say? You just insulted a movie I'm sure she worked hard on, and probably pissed her off. Did you expect her to agree and then go off on how much it sucked?

Erebus

Post by Erebus » 12 Dec 2004 04:46

Pred wrote:
Erebus wrote:I even stood up and asked her what it was like being in such an awful movie like Summer Catch (which as a movie, IT IS AWFUL, but shes hot in it), and all she could muster in reply to my question was: "Well I've moved on and now I'm in this movie." So she's not the brightest.

What do you want her to say? You just insulted a movie I'm sure she worked hard on, and probably pissed her off. Did you expect her to agree and then go off on how much it sucked?

Actually, yes. 99% of gifted, talented actors in Hollywood admit to the bombs they make, because everyone makes one. It's sort of a rite of passage for them. Almost every major actor (Hoffman, Streep, Eastwood, De Niro, Roberts, etc.), has made a bomb, and all of them admit to it, and joke about it. The problem with Jess is, she can only make bombs, the only movie thats remotely any good that she has been in, is Rules of Attraction, and even that movie is not that good. It's just a sign of maturity for an actor. Can they admit to the shit they've made and show they've moved on, or are they still haunted by it, because it's all they CAN make?

Mr. Buttfister

Post by Mr. Buttfister » 12 Dec 2004 05:00

cocaine

preago

Post by preago » 12 Dec 2004 05:25

Erebus wrote:Actually, yes. 99% of gifted, talented actors in Hollywood admit to the bombs they make, because everyone makes one. It's sort of a rite of passage for them. Almost every major actor (<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Hoffman, Streep, Eastwood, De Niro, Roberts,</span> etc.), has made a bomb, and all of them admit to it, and joke about it. The problem with Jess is, she can only make bombs, the only movie thats remotely any good that she has been in, is Rules of Attraction, and even that movie is not that good. It's just a sign of maturity for an actor. Can they admit to the shit they've made and show they've moved on, or are they still haunted by it, because it's all they CAN make?
The noted actors you quoted can afford to badmouth the crappy movies they've been in. If your an up-and-comer, with minimal acting chops, it's probably not a good idea to rip your old films publicly. Producers usually don't like seeing that.