PMS

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Smash

Post by Smash » 29 Dec 2004 11:28

Awww fuck, Peevee is back? :(

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 29 Dec 2004 11:36

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>PMS is a cop-out for a woman with a shitty attitude and an axe to grind. No girl I have ever dated has resorted to being a whiny vagina during her period. They've complained of cramps, some more than others, but never acted all crazy & blamed it on PMS. A female who blames her hormones for her negative personality is a dirty lying vagina. Any girl who tells me I'm lying or I don't know what I'm talking about is a filthy pig, and should go bleed someplace else. *thumbs up*

Thirty-first post.</span></span>

Justin

Post by Justin » 29 Dec 2004 11:40

such animosity!

Elder Young

Post by Elder Young » 29 Dec 2004 11:42

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>PMS is a cop-out for a woman with a shitty attitude and an axe to grind.  No girl I have ever dated has resorted to being a whiny vagina during her period.  They've complained of cramps, some more than others, but never acted all crazy & blamed it on PMS.  A female who blames her hormones for her negative personality is a dirty lying vagina.  Any girl who tells me I'm lying or I don't know what I'm talking about is a filthy pig, and should go bleed someplace else.  *thumbs up*

Funniest thing I've read today. Justin, your ranting posts are the best.

Clarissa

Post by Clarissa » 29 Dec 2004 11:50

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>PMS is a cop-out for a woman with a shitty attitude and an axe to grind.  No girl I have ever dated has resorted to being a whiny vagina during her period.  They've complained of cramps, some more than others, but never acted all crazy & blamed it on PMS.  A female who blames her hormones for her negative personality is a dirty lying vagina.  Any girl who tells me I'm lying or I don't know what I'm talking about is a filthy pig, and should go bleed someplace else.  *thumbs up*

Truer words have never been spoken.

Jessamaka

Post by Jessamaka » 29 Dec 2004 12:35

Oh man, I just hide in my room so no one else has to deal with it.

pangwinking

Post by pangwinking » 29 Dec 2004 12:38

All girls should just go on the pill. *thumbs up*

RKrispy

Post by RKrispy » 29 Dec 2004 12:39

I've had to go through step 2 and 5 many times, but the whining part doesn't seem right, I've never met a girl who whined and cried during her period.
the things I do just to keep them happy, a little piece of me dies everytime :(

WD_40

Post by WD_40 » 29 Dec 2004 16:07

I don't trust anything that bleeds continuously for 5 days and doesn't die.

WP_LeGeNd

Post by WP_LeGeNd » 29 Dec 2004 17:39

I like to sail the red river!

RobertBruce

Post by RobertBruce » 29 Dec 2004 19:00

We're better off dating small chicks. They whine? you PUNT THEM!

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 29 Dec 2004 19:16

Clarissa wrote:

Truer words have never been spoken.
<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Are you referring to the part where I say "thirty-first post?" 'Cause it's true.

Forty-first post.</span></span>

Thalia

Post by Thalia » 29 Dec 2004 20:58

I sometimes get really wound-up the week before my period (tiny problems seem like massive ordeals, my temperature goes up and down drastically all the time) and I don't even realise it's PMT, never mind blame my mood on it! But it's a relief when I work out it's my stupid hormones and not just me going mad.

It's nice to be looked after when you feel like shit, and I'm lucky that my boyfriend likes looking after me with cups of tea and bringing me hot water bottles so I have never capitalised on that fact it's my period to get attention- I get enough anyway! He knows that I return the care when he is poorly and that's only fair.

And from a girl's perspective, it isn't right that some girls (ie Rosalind, who I sat next to in English for a year and nearly killed) can whinge on and on about their pains or whatever and be fawned over when there are others that just cope with much worse in silence because they don't want to make a fuss.

Justin, well done for broaching this subject!

Smash

Post by Smash » 29 Dec 2004 22:09

WP_LeGeNd wrote:I like to sail the red river!
Somehow that doesn't surprise me...

AngelPie

Post by AngelPie » 30 Dec 2004 07:06

pangwinking wrote:All girls should just go on the pill. *thumbs up*
Actually, the pill may or may not take pms away, in my case it got worse.
As a matter of fact, i never had a day of pms in my life before i went on the pill, it was all downhill from there....