Jojo

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Justin

Post by Justin » 22 Jan 2005 14:11

that second comment wasn't from jojo. just some guy pretending to be her. their IP addresses didnt match up.

the real jojo had a boston IP at the time

(and i really find it hard to believe that somebody would go through all the trouble to spoof a boston IP address just to punk people. besides, that 'too much love' thing, only hardcore jojo fans would know that it's one of her trademarks, so to speak. and at the time, she wasn't famous enough for anybody to know that little fact about her. besides me of course)

(and yes, the lillix comments were really from the lillix girls too. canadian IP address. plus, i even contacted kim through e-mail and she verified that it was her [and tasha ray])

heineken

Post by heineken » 22 Jan 2005 14:14

Dirty Sanchez should've been at the inauguration trying to get the Bush twins into the bus.

calimasta

Post by calimasta » 22 Jan 2005 14:15

my first post and i get treated by justin

Justin

Post by Justin » 22 Jan 2005 14:18

and if you still dont believe it's jojo, go to her <a href='http://www.jojoonline.com/main.html' target='_blank'>site</a>, click on the journal link near the bottom, pick journal entry 3/25/04 and look at how she signs off.

seacrest out!

william

Post by william » 22 Jan 2005 14:21

Is seacrest back again?! DAMMIT!

KPK102

Post by KPK102 » 22 Jan 2005 14:54

yeah.. fun stuff.

rho

Post by rho » 22 Jan 2005 15:02

Of course, if this was a few hundred years ago, JoJo would be fair game....

Oh yeah, im going straight to hell, first class all the way baby.

Outrager

Post by Outrager » 22 Jan 2005 15:42

What did the girls of Lillix say?

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 22 Jan 2005 15:52

Justin wrote:that second comment wasn't from jojo. just some guy pretending to be her. their IP addresses didnt match up.

the real jojo had a boston IP at the time

(and i really find it hard to believe that somebody would go through all the trouble to spoof a boston IP address just to punk people. besides, that 'too much love' thing, only hardcore jojo fans would know that it's one of her trademarks, so to speak. and at the time, she wasn't famous enough for anybody to know that little fact about her. besides me of course)

(and yes, the lillix comments were really from the lillix girls too. canadian IP address. plus, i even contacted kim through e-mail and she verified that it was her [and tasha ray])

Unless!!! It was someone from Boston who is a sick pedophile.

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 22 Jan 2005 15:59

<a href='http://www.jonmega.com/gallery/' target='_blank'>Pic's</a>

These Pic's are awsome. Check out the Lindsay Lohan, and Hillary Duff.

Justin

Post by Justin » 22 Jan 2005 16:02

what did the lillix chicks say?

well, some chick was talking trash about lillix
i hate these girls....they look sooo fake...honestly one looks chinese the other looks liek a man then thers the blonde chik who w/e i dono tries to hard and then the acutally one who i can admit is gorgeous....LOOKS LIKE A SLUT...and then she plays the guitar??? a lut palying a guitar...omg im soo buying it just lik i bought britney spears the pop tart wen i wuz 10...uh uh not workin for me...DO NOT COMPARE TO AVRIL....and there song is freekin annoying...wut gonna end up happening is the one pretty girl is gonna get all the recognition and then there gonna break up like other so called pop bands....and honestly wutz with thegirl and the shaking she duz with her guitar? looks like shes gotta seizure goin on....wutever...i honestly cant stand these girls...but then again i sed I which means MY opinion...sure sum of u ppl are swearing at me rite now but thatz alrite...just post ur lil whinings on here like me.....
anyways...have fun lil girls

emma

Posted by emma - 8:17am April 29, 2003
and then kim was like
Hi Emma,
I am Chinese, thanks for noticing.

Posted by kim from Lillix - 5:54am May 1, 2003
and i was like "OMG KIM LEFT A COMMENT"

then i emailed her

then she replied
Sent: Thu, 01 May 2003 12:18:47 -0700
To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject: Re: Kim from Lillix

Hi Justin,

I am the Kim from Lillix. I went to your site and really appreciated the coverage, but there was that one racist comment that I couldn't resist replying to. Emma, I think. Is saying that I'm Chinese supposed to be an insult? I AM Chinese. So what. Anyways, I know that the comment didn't come from you. I forget that the Asian population in this part of Canada is huge compared with everywhere else on the continent. In Vancouver it is not uncommon to be a mix. I'm German and Chinese - I guess I never thought that was weird. I'm not sure if Tasha-Ray was the one who made the post earlier. Have you seen the pic in Blender magazine yet? She's quite the fox. LOL.

Anyways, keep in touch if you like. I always get a kick out of hearing what other people are doing! I guess I'm nosey that way...LOL.

Kim
then we emailed each other back and forth a coupla times. she even sent me some pics of her and the girls on tour
To: webmaster@psykotik.zzn.com
Subject: Lillix photos from the road!
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:43:30 -0700

Here are some pics from the last tour we just came back from! The first is the sisters up in the CN tower in Toronto, Canada. The second is me playing on the Mike Bullard show. The third is my awesome tech Jay tuning, or pretending to tune the drums. And the last is of our cool tour bus and us all "posing out front".

Enjoy!

Kim

oh and here's the comment that tasha ray left
hi everyone...i just like to say thanks for putting up sites like this...support from you means sooo much*

Posted by Tasha-Ray - 7:48am April 30, 2003

Dex

Post by Dex » 22 Jan 2005 16:06

emo

Oasa

Post by Oasa » 22 Jan 2005 16:22

see justin, its stuff like that makes you the coolest person ever.

oh, and

aZN POWER, BITCHES

Justin

Post by Justin » 22 Jan 2005 16:29

i also have all the personal email addresses of the lillix girls. never tried emailing any of them though.

BabyEaterMmm

Post by BabyEaterMmm » 22 Jan 2005 16:36

"Seacrest out" should make a permacomeback.

Interesting side note: two people are being arrested in front of my apartment. One was beating a girl in the room sext to ours, and had a guy help it sounded like. And they have a baby and I heard "I won't let you do that to my baby! Kill me I don't care just don't touch my baby anymore!!"

Scary times...