Jojo

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
heineken

Post by heineken » 23 Jan 2005 16:41

Skarekrow wrote:Heiney still loves me?
Well, I like cake. But cake hates you. Therefore, the transitive property to connect my feelings for cake to you does not work. However, by the associative property, I can make cate hate me, and me like you.

But I don't know if I want to risk cake's feelings.

Thats a lot of pressure, chief.

I should go to bed.

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 23 Jan 2005 16:42

But it's a Tasty cake?

lizzi

Post by lizzi » 24 Jan 2005 06:33

vhw wrote:
lizzi wrote:i REALLY hope you did not waste WWE RAW superstar Adam Copeland's stage name just to drop some shit-ass comment like that.
that's H O T T (you, not Edge the wrestler)
why thank you. but edge IS pretty hot. :wub:

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 24 Jan 2005 06:46

I have sex with boys

heineken

Post by heineken » 24 Jan 2005 07:12

michlersoft wrote:I have sex with boys
showoff <_<

kik0

Post by kik0 » 24 Jan 2005 07:23

michlersoft wrote:I have sex with boys
Oh no! Another fag! :o

vhw

Post by vhw » 24 Jan 2005 07:53

lizzi wrote:
vhw wrote:
lizzi wrote:i REALLY hope you did not waste WWE RAW superstar Adam Copeland's stage name just to drop some shit-ass comment like that.
that's H O T T (you, not Edge the wrestler)
I like Trish better ^_^. Trish > Edge. And well, you're probably the first girl i've known who actually knows the alias of a wrestler (let alone his real name) and girls liking mild violence and cheesy storylines are just damn hot :)
Last edited by vhw on 24 Jan 2005 07:56, edited 1 time in total.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 24 Jan 2005 08:26

Pfft give me a Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior sandwich over these new age queens any day of the week.

lizzi

Post by lizzi » 24 Jan 2005 08:34

efilflah wrote:Pfft give me a Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior sandwich over these new age queens any day  of the week.
oh please. yer just saying that because you are old, jaded and disillusioned in comparison to your childhood self. don't get me wrong, i loved me some hulk/randy savage/miss elizabeth action. but don't hate just because you grew out of it.
vhw wrote:
lizzi wrote:
vhw wrote: that's H O T T (you, not Edge the wrestler)
I like Trish better ^_^. Trish > Edge. And well, you're probably the first girl i've known who actually knows the alias of a wrestler (let alone his real name) and girls liking mild violence and cheesy storylines are just damn hot :)

actually... trish = edge.

from canada
gorgeous, long, dyed, blonde hair.
tanned to the max.
over-zealous and scary with their antics.
lame finishing moves.

but i understand the girls no likie professional wrestling thing. i usually just get made fun of for my interest in it.

efilflah

Post by efilflah » 24 Jan 2005 08:40

lizzi wrote:
efilflah wrote:Pfft give me a Hulk Hogan & Ultimate Warrior sandwich over these new age queens any day  of the week.
oh please. yer just saying that because you are old, jaded and disillusioned in comparison to your childhood self. don't get me wrong, i loved me some hulk/randy savage/miss elizabeth action. but don't hate just because you grew out of it.
I just like older men :huh:

Truth be told I never, EVER watched wrestling....it was far too lame for my tastes, I only know what I know from the amazing NES WWF Superstars game....that game fucking rocked.

vhw

Post by vhw » 24 Jan 2005 08:53

lizzi wrote:lame finishing moves.
I like Edge's new finnisher (looks like a sharpshooter). I can't wait for a match between Edge and Shawn Michaels. Great storyline, I hope wwe decides to wait until wrestlemania 21 for that match.
efilflah wrote:Truth be told I never, EVER watched wrestling....it was far too lame for my tastes, I only know what I know from the amazing NES WWF Superstars game....that game fucking rocked.
I started watching like three years ago, mainly because i get all the ppv for free (not live, 6 days later... but still, free ^_^)
lizzi wrote:but i understand the girls no likie professional wrestling thing. i usually just get made fun of for my interest in it.
Can you say guilty pleasures? :D

lizzi

Post by lizzi » 24 Jan 2005 09:08

efilflah wrote:I just like older men  :huh:

Truth be told I never, EVER watched wrestling....it was far too lame for my tastes, I only know what I know from the amazing NES WWF Superstars game....that game fucking rocked.
:omfg: poseur!! hating poseur!! careful. someone might give you the people's elbow. :wicked:

vhw wrote:I like Edge's new finnisher (looks like a sharpshooter). I can't wait for a match between Edge and Shawn Michaels. Great storyline, I hope wwe decides to wait until wrestlemania 21 for that match.
i'm just happy HBK and HHH aren't up eahcother's asses anymore. mister michaels and i had a lesbian moment. i'm not kidding, either.
vhw wrote:Can you say guilty pleasures? :D
exactly! WWE is very much to me what FUBAR is to some of you gentlemen. just. not. right. (but strangely enough, it turns me on)

standarddeviation

Post by standarddeviation » 24 Jan 2005 11:27

Ehh, what the hell is a JoJo?

Ah pics. Eh, 13 yr old? You guys can do better than that.

Maybe not.

Skarekrow

Post by Skarekrow » 24 Jan 2005 13:22

the more lizzi posts, the more I want her
Last edited by Skarekrow on 24 Jan 2005 13:26, edited 1 time in total.

registeredpedophile

Post by registeredpedophile » 25 Jan 2005 13:56

Well, Just to spite her I downloaded her musicfor FREE on Warez p2p.

And yes I must agree, She sucks ass at singing.

And by the way, If you are from the RIAA KISS MY ASS YOU FUCKING QUEERS! :veryangry: