I Miss Making Out

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
Seriously

Post by Seriously » 31 Jan 2005 10:23

michlersoft wrote:
Jan 30 2005 wrote:<span style='color:white'>.</span>

Jonstafa

Post by Jonstafa » 31 Jan 2005 10:23

michlersoft wrote:I remember a time nobody cared what Jonstafa had to say.
Jan 30 2005 wrote:<span style='color:white'>.</span>
I love you too :ph34r:

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 31 Jan 2005 10:49

I guess in summation Eve's post said "Familiarity breeds ZzzZzzZZzz.. Kiss me more, Fuck me less... I like my dude but I know him too well now."

Valid points to note but what can be done about it really? I guess thats the challenge to try to keep the relationship fresh.

Oh yeah and women are evil....

Magic

Post by Magic » 31 Jan 2005 11:26

What the hell is this shit?!?!?! I thought this website was about tits!!!

Eve, you are an expressive and talented writer, but if I want to listen to girlie problems about kissies and butterflies I'll rent a Hugh Grant movie...

I came for high-res pictures of camel-toe, not this garbage.

Whs728

Post by Whs728 » 31 Jan 2005 11:31

As much as my testosterone is trying to stop me from say this....

I like making out too.... its just plain juvenile fun.

michlersoft

Post by michlersoft » 31 Jan 2005 12:28

Magic wrote:What the hell is this shit?!?!?!  I thought this website was about tits!!! 

Eve, you are an expressive and talented writer, but if I want to listen to girlie problems about kissies and butterflies I'll rent a Hugh Grant movie...

That's your fault for assuming that is what is going to be posted.

The Colonel

Post by The Colonel » 31 Jan 2005 12:30

This thread has gone too far...I get aggravated just reading it. Do most of you fuckers even know what you're talking? Or do you trust "Dear Abby" has all your answers so one day, when you finally get in a relationship, you'll be the one who knows what to do? All this talk about being comfortable in front of the other person is self serving bull shit. No one wants to smell your ass, no one wants to see you pick your nose. Close the god damn bathroom door. Just because the person doesn't go running out of the room when you do these things doesn't mean they're not repulsed. If you want to keep excitement and romance in your life, treat everyday with your significant other like a first date, but with the benefits of knowing what they want and need.

nfg05

Post by nfg05 » 31 Jan 2005 13:22

I'm in the same boat as you Eve. I just passed the 1 year mark about a week ago, and my relationship is as bland as it has ever been. Making out just isn't as exciting the 200th time around I guess. It's not exciting or new like it was back at the beginning. Our activities pretty much consist of

1. spending time at my house watching tivo/rented movies
2. going out to eat
3. going to the movie theater

and that's about it all the time. meanwhile, i've lost almost all of my guy friends and the fun life that I used to have before getting involved.

Damn, writing all this out has made me realize how much I don't wanna be in this relationship anymore. I still care for her too much to dump her though, she would go ballistic on my ass. She already did when I said that we would probably have to break up if I get accepted to an out-of-state college.

Anyway, back to the point I wish things were new and making out was fun again instead of being a chore that I do over and over again every day.
Last edited by nfg05 on 31 Jan 2005 13:23, edited 1 time in total.

Zen Moon 7

Post by Zen Moon 7 » 31 Jan 2005 14:15

nfg05 wrote:  I still care for her too much to dump her though, she would go ballistic on my ass.  She already did when I said that we would probably have to break up if I get accepted to an out-of-state college. 

Welp, there's your problem right there. Graduate fucking high school before bemoaning us with your sad relationship problems you feel are significant enough to put on par to knowing how Eve feels. Damn high schoolers always ruin a good night. Especially at the theater. What? Ok I'll stop too sorry.

kubla000

Post by kubla000 » 31 Jan 2005 14:24

as a lurker, this in one of the best threads i've seen on her.

i have to say i'm suck right in the middle of the cycle of long term/single, and it sucks.

i was married for 2 years then suffered through a divorce. that certainly made things interesting for a while, painfully so, and expensive. then it was over.

then i started dating around. played around town a good bit. got a few new first kisses, a few new discoveries. and in the middle of this new single cycle, only 10 mnths into it, i'm bored as hell again.

now i've had the long term cycle, until the end of it through divorce. and i've done the single scene again, and am all the more bored with it all.

i'm beginning to think this whole need for love and to be loved is either overated or unfair, depending on how long it's been since i got that last kiss. i'm getting pretty sick of it. but in the end, i say i miss being married. there was security there, and the quiet joy of relaxed love, that i really miss.

single does suck. especially when every girl you meet pales to your ex. i'm fucked in the head for saying that. but it's true.

eve, i suggest that you just jump on him sometimes and kiss the hell out of him. if you're feeling this way, then take action. other interesting things may be in order too. try bondage maybe, or role play. something. spice it up when you hit a down spell. you're half of the relationship, and if you're feeling bored, that's your cue to do more.

good luck. hope you don't get caught hating being single again.

J-Mah

Post by J-Mah » 31 Jan 2005 15:45

efilflah wrote:as such you can imagine the situation where if you were to celebrate christmas every single day you'd pretty much be fucking sick of it after a few months
I once saw on tv that there was such a guy in Britain (European Country) that celebrated Christmas every single day. :o
Magic wrote:What the hell is this shit?!?!?!  I thought this website was about tits!!! 

Bla bla bla..

Another worthless leacher.
Last edited by J-Mah on 31 Jan 2005 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

rho

Post by rho » 31 Jan 2005 16:16

You have got to be the most unitelligent, braindead, and probably the most mastibatorial of all the low level douches on this site, shill out the fucking money and go to a pay site if you want tits asshat.

Now that being said,

I can honestly say you dont want to go through like something me and my girlfriend went through.

We were pretty much in your postition, we were at a point where everything got so routine that we started to step on each others toes, and there were alot of little "things" about our pesonalities started to come out that was beginning to annoy each of us. We had been together for 2 yrs, and had been living with each other for a little under a year.

Then one day the doctor told my a had a cancerous growth on my liver. But for the most part, I had acted in time enough they might be able to remove it and with radiation therapy I could make a full recovery.

Thats when I broke up with her. I didnt tell her the real reason as I did not want that to be why she stuck around. Of course 3 months into the rad therapy I really started to miss her. I impored all of our mutual friends that found out( you can only cover up losing your hair, turing a sickly pail color and looking sallow for so long) to tell her nothing. And when she would call and wanted to come over and talk, I would just tell her I was busy.

Of course she turned up on my doorstep one day and that was that. She found out, but I told her that I did not want to get back together, instead, we shifted into friendship mode and she helped me out through that really difficult time. After I was given a clean bill of health(although with no promises that the cancer wont come back) We started to date agian, and now we are probably happier than we were when we first started dating.

I guess you can say in a morbid kind of way, cancer helped our relationship grow, though I wouldnt recomend it to anyone else with realtionship problems.

I guess my advice would be to you Eve is that maybe a little break might be in order. Absence make the heart grow fonder, and getting away from each other for a month or two might reinforce your feelings for each other and how dedicated you are to the relationship, or you just might find out you are better off apart, its a hard thing to come too, but its better than the alternative of growing to hate your signifigant other.
Last edited by rho on 31 Jan 2005 16:26, edited 1 time in total.

The Colonel

Post by The Colonel » 31 Jan 2005 20:34

The douche bag responses to eve are what closed this site. Fuck you all. Goddamn horny highschoolers. Fuck you all to hell.

Clarissa

Post by Clarissa » 31 Jan 2005 23:20

I didn't get a chance to read this thread until today.
Let me just say: Fuck most of you.
There's a reason people like Eve are allowed to post on the front page and you aren't.
When Justin first asked me to come to FUBAR, I emailed him back and asked him what the site was about.
Do you know what he sent me to?
Not to hi res titties, camel toes and nip slips.
He sent me to eve's posts.

So fuck you.
Here's to you being a douchebag.
Sorry to interrupt your spanking time.
I now leave you to get back to your regular schedule of jerking off in your parent's basement between shifts of your menial, low paying job.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 31 Jan 2005 23:25

<span style='color:maroon'>Actually, I wasn't thinking anything of it, but Clare has a point.

Some of you guys are hardcore sketch.

Maybe Justin really is closing the site down.</span>