I Miss Making Out

This is where all the posts that appeared on the old front page (June '04 - January '05) are stored (back when the site was run using IPB Portal).
rick

Post by rick » 21 Jun 2005 22:25

I look forward to the return of posts like Eve's... and responses like ... well, most of 'em in this thread sucked(yes, yes, mine too.. fuck), but there were a few nuggets of wisdom and, dare I say, kindness, to be found amongst the drivel...

Odds on this happening? I dunno. Meh.

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 22 Jun 2005 22:02

I think a forum on relationship discussion without emo would be a hard thing to aspire to but worth the attempt.

Because, I don't know why. But it is important.

Seriously

Post by Seriously » 23 Jun 2005 08:02

rick wrote:I look forward to the return of posts like Eve's... and responses like ... well, most of 'em in this thread sucked(yes, yes, mine too.. fuck), but there were a few nuggets of wisdom and, dare I say, kindness, to be found amongst the drivel...

Odds on this happening?  I dunno.  Meh.
<span style='color:maroon'>Why on earth would Eve come back here after the treatment she got?

I can't be bothered to read the thread, but I recall as sizeable proportion of the responses to Eve's post being something like

fuk u bicth hu karz mor b00bs pr0n kthnx</span>

ruprechtjones

Post by ruprechtjones » 23 Jun 2005 08:41

You can guarantee that if this board starts sounding like that other board, Justin will just walk away. He's not exactly making bank by starting this up again.

That being said, I think there are enough intelligent folks here to keep things in check. I see a lot of familiar faces here, many of whom put me in my place in the past. I expect you to do the same to those less-desirable posters.

Oh, and on topic, making out rules. It's the long-term crap that I'm not good at.

Clarissa

Post by Clarissa » 26 Jun 2005 23:25

Seriously wrote:
rick wrote:I look forward to the return of posts like Eve's... and responses like ... well, most of 'em in this thread sucked(yes, yes, mine too.. fuck), but there were a few nuggets of wisdom and, dare I say, kindness, to be found amongst the drivel...

Odds on this happening?  I dunno.  Meh.
<span style='color:maroon'>Why on earth would Eve come back here after the treatment she got?

I can't be bothered to read the thread, but I recall as sizeable proportion of the responses to Eve's post being something like

fuk u bicth hu karz mor b00bs pr0n kthnx</span>
I wouldn't blame her, either. The response she got was bullshit. Complete and utter bullshit. It still pisses me off.
How dare she try to say something with substance that doesn't revolve around mammary glands.

Smash

Post by Smash » 27 Jun 2005 04:08

Holy thread revival!

I don't even remember this thread. That's how old [s]it is[/s] I am.:o

JustSumDude

Re: I Miss Making Out

Post by JustSumDude » 10 Jan 2024 07:12

I miss Eve.