Embarassing childhood moments

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 17 Jul 2005 10:12

I used to live in Navy housing when I was a kid. Once again during those special years when I was in kindergarden/first grade. My grandpa (I miss him) came from the mother land to live with us. Man, he was as fresh off the boat as you can get but in his own way he was so cool. My parents bought him a bike. I remember that it was brown and had a large, square metal basket in the front and a rack in the back for carrying things or as a second seat for a passenger.

Since it was elementary school I didn't live too far away and in those days young kids could walk the 5 or 6 blocks without fear of getting mugged or kidnapped. Sometimes, after school, grandpa would ride his big brown bike and pick me up. Huzzah! I got to get home faster!

One day, as I was wearing my brown polyesther pants, pleather cowboy boots and horrid brown argyle sweater (I wish my mom had fashion sense), I had a lunch that didn't agree with me. Oh, the horrors. My stomach was UPSET. I mean UPSET and rumbling and growling. Who knows if it was the rectangular piece of pizza or the almost soupy green beans: I was in gastronomic Hell. At that point in time I think I was scared to use a public restroom (and in some respects I still am).

So the end of the day rolls around and there is grandpa on his bike waiting for me. He was my knight! My savior! Yes, oh gray haired Prometheus! Deliver me home where I could finally relieve myself because for the last 3 hours I've been on the verge of death!!

Yeah, that worked out well. For all that is holy, I swear he could tell what was happening and he decided to hit every curb, rock, bug, bottle, can, cat, twig on the way home. He would swerve and make quick cuts. My savior, as it turned out, was my Brutus.

We got home to our ugly, blue navy housing and I scampered off his bike. Gingerly I tried to clinch and sprint for the door at the same time. I was safe! Just a little bit further! I am almost there! YES! MY HAND IS ON THE DOOR KNOB!! I'm twisting it! I'm turning it! I can feel the door opening! I'm losing control! <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I'm feeling smaller. I'm bowing my head in defeat.</span> <span style='font-size:6pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:brown'>oh god. i just crapped my pants.</span>
</span>
In a weird way, my grandpa yelled at me and helped me clean up. Oh, he would point at me and yell while explaining in taglog what happened to me to my mom. Poor brown polyesther pants. He would point and yell and glare and...smirk. My grandpa, putting on a stern face, tried his hardest not to laugh at my misery.

I really do miss my grandpa.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 24 Jul 2005 15:15

Um...Most embarassing was when I tripped on staged while playing Tiny Tim. I think I was 6..looked good for the show though.

embus

Post by embus » 10 Aug 2005 10:49

What is this?? Fucking therapy sessions??

I feel like I'm watching a bad episode of Oprah. Only there's no fat black chick with a flat greasy face.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 10 Aug 2005 11:26

Damn did I miss you.

rushie

Post by rushie » 10 Aug 2005 19:51

<span style='color:blue'>23rd March 2004, 5:40PM::busted hehehe

well, i got busted big time on sat'day doing something stupid... went to pick up ren's wedding dress from the designer - top notch mariana hardwick - hafta make a booking just to enter the store... anyways, we got in ren tried her dress on and while she was paying for it and sorting out final fittings and stuff, mum got a girl to come help me try on a dress... that was the orignial idea, go there and while ren is sorting here stuff, play dress ups :) only i backed out when we got there coz they were busy as and i felt bad wasting their time... meanwhile, that concept past thru one ear and out the other in mum's head and she'd told this little ethnic girl that i was getting married in april and was looking for a dress... so i was like fark it, and went with it, picked two dresses and a date, april 23rd 2005 hahha... im in the change room baring my breasts and all while getting into the dress *rolls eyes* *daylight exposure* and the girl goes, i dun think i've met your bf... and i'm like wtf? who is this girl? turns out she's uncle phil's niece and i've been conned into lying thru my teeth to her.... the shame! anyways, all i can think about is how i'm gonna get out of this... uncle phil and the whole family are gonna hear and then get upset that i didnt tell anyone about my fake wedding hahah... could only happen to me ey?

anyways, i felt i had to be on topic before i asked for a favour...

i know some of you older members may rember a certian *censored* personal (bathers) photo... it seems to have disapeared off my laptop and i didnt have a copy of it anywhere else... if anyone happened to save it *looks at mao* could they please pm it to me - please dont post it for obvious reasons ;)
</span>

Smash

Post by Smash » 10 Aug 2005 20:33

rushie wrote:<span style='color:blue'>23rd March 2004, 5:40PM::busted hehehe

anyways, i felt i had to be on topic before i asked for a favour...

i know some of you older members may rember a certian *censored* personal (bathers) photo... it seems to have disapeared off my laptop and i didnt have a copy of it anywhere else... if anyone happened to save it *looks at mao* could they please pm it to me - please dont post it for obvious reasons ;)
</span>

: Image
Last edited by Smash on 11 Aug 2005 05:01, edited 1 time in total.

embus

Post by embus » 11 Aug 2005 04:59

That's a really funny story.

I love it when things come back to bite me on the ass like that. Seems to happen a lot to me lately....

rion

Post by rion » 11 Aug 2005 08:41

Jeez, I have a lot of them if I really think about it. I was one of those kids who peed their pants in elementary school. The worst of it was that we were all sitting in a circle playing a game on the floor.

I lose at life, but at least I don't shit myself...

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 12 Aug 2005 06:43

rion wrote:I lose at life, but at least I don't shit myself...
Ouch.

kvl

Post by kvl » 15 Aug 2005 16:36

This picture Rushie speaks of. Is it the one of her in the bathing suit that everyone more than likely saved to their hard drive but refuses to admit to?

Cause if so, i don't have it.