The Closed Button Icon

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 28 Jan 2006 13:37

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I farted.</span></span>

Phife

Post by Phife » 28 Jan 2006 17:31

That stunk JSD!

And I don't know the tail number Mage.

Smash

Post by Smash » 28 Jan 2006 20:28

Justin isn't the one getting sick of the forums and the faggotry rampant in these parts...all the rest of us are.

It's actually blossoming well in my opinon, finally. The black mage/pfife posts are drowned out (either by them behaving more or by more frequency of other posts). Only eamon angelfucktard seems to be out of control with his douchery.

Seriously, you need to die and bring back "Peter the Freshman". ;p

Someone needs to find my parts of my ancient 'reg' test. Not because 'reg' is a term that should be used, but because that test was fun to make and fun to give. Truth be told, I've never liked the term 'reg' and I'm one of the regs! When Justin separated us on Tijnur (regs and newbs) I seriously asked him "I don't know what group I want to be in!" He simply said "Dumb. You are a reg, fool."

On a side note, I found this particularly 'ironic'. Some of you might know why, some of you might not.
steampunk wrote:From Justin, via <a href='http://dontlinkthis.com/archives/1501' target='_blank'>this post</a>:
Here’s the skinny. For most of the past 5 years or so, i had always been hosted for free.  So then for the first time ever, i struck out on my own [DLT.com] and paid for my own hosting.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 28 Jan 2006 21:13

Phife, you know what I'm talking about though right?

And Smash, I've toned down. We had that talk remember?

puzzlehead

Post by puzzlehead » 28 Jan 2006 23:56

I'm sometimes regular.

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 28 Jan 2006 23:59

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>I farted.</span></span>
Huzzah! God's in His heaven -- all's right with the world.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 29 Jan 2006 02:19

Only eamon angelfucktard seems to be out of control with his douchery.
Everytime I think I'm out they pull me back in.

In the spirit of fairness, want me to stop making fun of you guys? Then shut the fuck up. Easy as that.
Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 29 Jan 2006 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 29 Jan 2006 05:01

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Emo Buttface's posts are insignificant. He reminds me of Joshwa... only without the British-isms and Wilson avatar.

Then again, even Joshwa was accidentally entertaining from time to time. I guess Emo loses some more. What an Emo Buttface.

I am superior to Emo Buttface in every way, because I said so in a post on the internets. He should try posting more of his lame insults to make me more superior than he is. He is totally my bitch, now and forever more.

Yup.</span></span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 29 Jan 2006 05:54

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Emo Buttface's posts are insignificant.  He reminds me of Joshwa... only without the British-isms and Wilson avatar.

Then again, even Joshwa was accidentally entertaining from time to time.  I guess Emo loses some more.  What an Emo Buttface.

I am superior to Emo Buttface in every way, because I said so in a post on the internets.  He should try posting more of his lame insults to make me more superior than he is.  He is totally my bitch, now and forever more.

Yup.</span></span>

Lame. So lame you can't call any other lame.

Like I said, you want it to stop...then stop. You want me to continue making you look stupid...then continue.

Meet on it in a cyber way.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 29 Jan 2006 07:03

Thanks for clearing that up, I was under the impression that it was you in the role of the target.

This just in, historians are now claiming that in a brilliant strategic move Poland allowed the Germans to overrun them in 1939.

Seriously man, you need to just give it a rest. So far you've used a grand total of two comebacks the entire time:

1. You guys are retards
2. Thats too dumb for me to respond to!

The St.Louis Blues have more depth than you.

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 29 Jan 2006 07:16

bligityblah wrote:Thanks for clearing that up, I was under the impression that it was you in the role of the target.

This just in, historians are now claiming that in a brilliant strategic move Poland allowed the Germans to overrun them in 1939.

Seriously man, you need to just give it a rest.  So far you've used a grand total of two comebacks the entire time:

1. You guys are retards
2. Thats too dumb for me to respond to!

The St.Louis Blues have more depth than you.

You've come up with nothing.

You'd think you'd catch on that a: maybe you guys are acting like retards and b: most of your shit is so pathetic it really isn't worth crafting a repsonse to.

Instead you keep on keepin on. I let it go and another one of you pipes up again. Venting from a day of being ritually abused in the cruel real world where your kind are mocked and beaten.

I gave it a rest. Multiple times. Why don't you fucking jackasses give it a rest. By it I mean trying to be funny or witty or anything other than boring.

I do appreciate how you just compared you and your netbuddies to the Nazis. Way to align yourselves with a solid crew.

Last edited by Eamon Angelface on 29 Jan 2006 07:17, edited 1 time in total.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 29 Jan 2006 07:38

You keep responding with nothing, and it's the same nothing every time. You've got a bright political future ahead of you dear boy, I see big things for you! Deputy Executive Secretary to the Assistant Sanitation Supervisor. From there you might even make it to chair of the DNC.

Again you're behind the curve when it comes to picking up on the point of an analogy. While I was pointing out just how backwards your logic is you go to great lengths to explain what bad and silly people we are, yet over the course of the entire operation you've come up with nothing new. For the most part you're using the classic "I know you are but what am I?" defense. Well I counter with my "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense and cast a level two snot rocket to take you down. I'm taking your milk at naptime too bitch.

If you weren't such a dense attention whore you'd have noticed that the thread had completely migrated away from you and your pathetic two pitch repertoire. Nearly a full page of other stuff had been discussed but you in a fit worthy only of Mike Myers jumped up screaming "mommy look what I can do!"

"Eh batta Eh batta Eh batta...SWINGAH BATTA!"

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 29 Jan 2006 08:10

bligityblah wrote:You keep responding with nothing, and it's the same nothing every time.  You've got a bright political future ahead of you dear boy, I see big things for you!  Deputy Executive Secretary to the Assistant Sanitation Supervisor.  From there you might even make it to chair of the DNC.

Again you're behind the curve when it comes to picking up on the point of an analogy.  While I was pointing out just how backwards your logic is you go to great lengths to explain what bad and silly people we are, yet over the course of the entire operation you've come up with nothing new.  For the most part you're using the classic "I know you are but what am I?" defense.  Well I counter with my "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense and cast a level two snot rocket to take you down. I'm taking your milk at naptime too bitch.

If you weren't such a dense attention whore you'd have noticed that the thread had completely migrated away from you and your pathetic two pitch repertoire.  Nearly a full page of other stuff had been discussed but you in a fit worthy only of Mike Myers jumped up screaming "mommy look what I can do!"

"Eh batta Eh batta Eh batta...SWINGAH BATTA!"

Like I said...try admitting you're retarded cause that was just plain stupid.

I understood your dipshit analogy you dumb fuck. I used it against you. See what happened there? I don't care what you aimed for. I don't care what your intentions are. Results matter, and the result of everything I've read from you is the clear conclusion that you're a full on dickhole.

This thread can go whatever direction it wants. I let it go like I said but you losers just want to keep bitching.

I appreciate the effort you put into dressing your posts up with the best your thesaurus has to offer but it impresses me about as much as how you ended that last one. I actually cringed at how somewhere some geeky ass, most likely overweight, half wit thought that was totally funny and himself to be quite clever by typing that shit.

You're fucking sad and pathetic.

On the plus side every time I read your and your kinds little posts in here I get a little bit happier. I'm not you and that's such a great thing I think I might have to go to church and thank God for it.

bligityblah

Post by bligityblah » 29 Jan 2006 08:40

BHWAHAHAAHA, that's so bad you don't even get the free popsicle after the game!

Way to use an analogy against me since for over a year we were called "Nazi-mods". We actually were proud of that title. So what you consider an insult actually brings a smile to my face and a tear to my eye. Thank you sir, for that I salute you.

Now you're changing positions? You won't shut up even if we make several posts that have nothing to do with you? Ok, you'll stop making fun of us if we leave you alone. You'll also keep making fun of us if we don't leave you alone? While you're talking to god, you might want to try asking him for directions to the nearest subway so you can hump the third rail just do it outside so your parents don’t have to pay so much for the cleanup. Game, set, match dear boy. The only way you'll ever be able to hang is by purchasing some "I've been a bad boy" time in the Castro district. I really do pity you.

As far as your generic "OMG you're on the internets so you're fat, lazy, and stupid" remarks you've for the umpteenth time you've again demonstrated your own ignorance. Beyond that, is that really the best you can do? Really? What's next? Are you going to make a "your mom" joke in Klingon? How about busting out the l337 speak and telling me that you'll hack my laptop using WinNuke? It's pretty much common knowledge around these parts that I'm anything but fat, lazy and stupid. On my worst day my life is better than yours will ever be, I guarantee I'm in exponentially better shape than you. Its obvious to anyone with a double digit IQ, sorry that doesn't include your bloodline, which one of us is the more intelligent lad. All thanks to my own tenacity, no help from mommy or daddy here so you can put that one back in the bag.

Thats it for you now darlin, there isn't even any sport left in it. You enjoy that job locked away in the great white dungeon. At least at the Christmas parties they'll give you two appletini's free.

SAAAWIING BATTA!
Last edited by bligityblah on 29 Jan 2006 08:45, edited 1 time in total.

BlackMage

Post by BlackMage » 29 Jan 2006 10:54

I don't think I'd want Eamon doing DNC's. My girlfriend miscarried 2 days ago. She had her DNC done today...Not exactly a happy Mage right now as I was happy with the idea of being a father.