Why is this place so dead?

Smash

Post by Smash » 22 Feb 2006 22:08

Seriously wrote:
payne wrote:ok, somebody gotta fill me in, wtf is tjnr and what does bff stand for?

*i apologize in advance for being a tad retarded* :rolleyes:
<span style='color:maroon'>Tijnur is an acronym for a website: thatsjustnotright.com

It was an earlier iteration of Fubar, which is not any one particular website, but is to my mind is whatever site Justin is posting pictures of celebrities and every so often making posts about his DVDs, games, or questions about the world that we all seem to find amusing.

However, Tijnur, while it was Fubar, came into new ownership, and other things happened, I'm actually not completely sure what, something to do with low-quality membership? Anyways, there were bad feelings involved maybe because some of the forum members had issues with the guy who held the deed to the site, and there were rumors of dark and shady things. And Justin made this one, and some of us forsook Tijnur for the new Fubar when he left and swore powerful oaths to never go back, because the internet is serious business.

This is a fun history lesson, yes? I don't even know if this is right.

I know, helpful, right?
</span>
If you read Steampunk's post on this page: <a href='http://dontlinkthis.com/board/index.php ... 6726&st=40' target='_blank'>Steampunk can be a long winded bastard!</a>. He breaks down the history of fubar nicely...with a little consultation from the local Old.

Seriously wrote:"wtf" stands for "What the fuck". You may have already knew that one.
[/color]
But do you know what "WTFD" stands for??? I suspect not. And I'll tell you. It stands for "What the fuck, Dex?" Whom I frequently consult for explanations to any and all things that are fucked up. Coincidentally, the D key happens to be right next to the F key. It is possible that a person might originally typoed the D after the F; in which case, it would all just be a clever way of trying to cover up fat-fingering WTF by saying "wtfd stands for 'what the fuck dex'". But that's not really why.

AngelBaby

Post by AngelBaby » 22 Feb 2006 23:21

Justin wrote:i have an upskirt picture of angelbaby

fact
<span style='color:blue'>i have a downblouse picture of justin

fact</span>

Smash

Post by Smash » 22 Feb 2006 23:32

Justin wrote:i have an upskirt picture of angelbaby

fact
unpossible? Men don't wear skirts.

steampunk

Post by steampunk » 23 Feb 2006 04:39

I told you that post would come in handy. <_<

UncleMao

Post by UncleMao » 26 Feb 2006 15:30

Any poll that doesn't have "Justin is a loose hindu vagina" as an option is flawed.

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 26 Feb 2006 17:31

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Why is this place so dead?</span></span>

Eamon Angelface

Post by Eamon Angelface » 27 Feb 2006 10:57

I blame the insert visible minority of choice here.

If you want to blame white people please specify the country of origin or religion.

I waste posts.

vhw

Post by vhw » 27 Feb 2006 12:44

JustSumDude wrote:<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>Why is this place so dead?</span></span>
i killed it last week, i've got the body and the bag and shit just in case you need proof

JustSumDude

Post by JustSumDude » 28 Feb 2006 13:43

<span style='font-family:tahoma'><span style='color:green'>to bad yep to bad</span></span>